clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ehm, I guess for F95 later means when the public release comes, but for Discord (since there you have also the Patreon subscribers that could not move to Subscribestar ?)... Eager question as you can guess ;-)
Since the patch is for the latest update only, maybe Zorlun can post that on subscribestar's lowest tier then it would only cost $2 for his patreon supporters if they don't want to wait a week. That would also get people locked into subscribestar on some level while their patreon is still active. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have a question about "Double Anal Penetration" here. Does it actually mean DAP, or is it just 2 anal scenes?
Yes, it's double anal as in DAP.
Ehm, I guess for F95 later means when the public release comes, but for Discord (since there you have also the Patreon subscribers that could not move to Subscribestar ?)... Eager question as you can guess ;-)
For Discord, the downloads will be updated at the same time as the free public version, but meanwhile, if you are a higher tiers patrons, do not hesitate to contact me via pm to have access to the downloads.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, it's double anal as in DAP.

For Discord, the downloads will be updated at the same time as the free public version, but meanwhile, if you are a higher tiers patrons, do not hesitate to contact me via pm to have access to the downloads.
Hey Zorlun, I know i asked this before, but never got an answer for it. How come your game doesnt have the "NTR" tag on it, as well as some other tags like bukkake, dp, dap, dv, school setting, rape just to name a few?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Zorlun, I know i asked this before, but never got an answer for it. How come your game doesnt have the "NTR" tag on it, as well as some other tags like bukkake, dp, dap, dv, school setting, rape just to name a few?
Mostly because I forgot to add them. ^^
For the NTR, I would say there is still not yet some full on NTR, I mean there is opportunity for her to have relations with other men, but for now, it's never with the goal to cheat, though yes, it's only a flimsy difference.

Reactions: Demnor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Mostly because I forgot to add them. ^^
For the NTR, I would say there is still not yet some full on NTR, I mean there is opportunity for her to have relations with other men, but for now, it's never with the goal to cheat, though yes, it's only a flimsy difference.
I would say her finding Anthony cheating on her was NTR. She was clearly upset. Her cheating on him is not. She's the MC.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would say her finding Anthony cheating on her was NTR. She was clearly upset. Her cheating on him is not. She's the MC.
Yeah, i agree too, especially how right after it she blew a guy in the mens room & recorded it for Revenge, then went hime and let William bang her in every hole, (theres other games on this site that use NTR in the tag and dont even have it in their game and try to say it will be added later, just to get more views and downloads. Maybe we should start a poll

How many people think there is already NTR in this game?
I

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, i agree too, especially how right after it she blew a guy in the mens room & recorded it for Revenge, then went hime and let William bang her in every hole, (theres other games on this site that use NTR in the tag and dont even have it in their game and try to say it will be added later, just to get more views and downloads. Maybe we should start a poll

I
Yeah, I suppose technically it's NTR, but I didn't feel jealous because the hubby is a douche-weed.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I
I, the player, wasn't upset when she found him cheating because I already knew he was a piece of shit and that she was better off without him.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I, the player, wasn't upset when she found him cheating because I already knew he was a piece of shit and that she was better off without him.
No Anthony is great. The way he has my mc trained is a beautiful sick thing. :p

Seriously I play every scene I can find and every variation I can find of said scenes. This is one of the best, if not the best female protagonist vn!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No Anthony is great. The way he has my mc trained is a beautiful sick thing. :p

Seriously I play every scene I can find and every variation I can find of said scenes. This is one of the best, if not the best female protagonist vn!
I also go back and replay to get all the content. But from my main game play, I dumped Anthony's ass as soon as I could. If Myriam is going to be a sub then it will be to Marc and not Anthony. At least in my version.
But I do have a version waiting for the party (I'm a low tier subscriber). :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, while speaking of NTR, I was only thinking of Myriam as the protagonist doing the NTR, though yes, Anthony is definitely cheating on her.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1638146000540.png

1 Year Anniversary! Free the Boobs Version!

Hello there my dear Zorlunites, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations has 1 year now! (Well, a bit more since I started months before, but 1 year since I officially shared it to the world.)

So thank you all, Myriam went through a lot in a year, or a lot went through her if you prefer, but she came out of all this proud and strong despite all the glitches and pitfalls along the road. Notably because of you all that supported her and the project, thank you all for your devotion and trust, I hope to stay worthy of it as I keep going and learning.

And look at her, doesn't she look perfect covered in dirt and blood as an adventurer after getting out of this dark dungeon, taking down every monsters and avoiding all the traps! She's a fighter and a winner and she'll keep going entertaining you with her adventures, her sex appeal and those perfect breasts that she love to set free!

Thank you all!! xo xo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1523522

1 Year Anniversary! Free the Boobs Version!

Hello there my dear Zorlunites, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations has 1 year now! (Well, a bit more since I started months before, but 1 year since I officially shared it to the world.)

So thank you all, Myriam went through a lot in a year, or a lot went through her if you prefer, but she came out of all this proud and strong despite all the glitches and pitfalls along the road. Notably because of you all that supported her and the project, thank you all for your devotion and trust, I hope to stay worthy of it as I keep going and learning.

And look at her, doesn't she look perfect covered in dirt and blood as an adventurer after getting out of this dark dungeon, taking down every monsters and avoiding all the traps! She's a fighter and a winner and she'll keep going entertaining you with her adventures, her sex appeal and those perfect breasts that she love to set free!

Thank you all!! xo xo
Thank you very much for sharing that here :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes