Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I know there is a group, or seeming group, on 8Muses that destroy anything they deem immoral. As others share other sites, like this one, they get attacked or reported, like the Lewd Patch site and NOPY. At least one of the Mods at 8Muses is part of it.

Reactions: Howdo

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.07a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download Ch. 2.07a : MEGA - -
Download Ch. 2.07: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please, can you update to : Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, Ch.2 version 0.8

Reactions: jk11

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I know there is a group, or seeming group, on 8Muses that destroy anything they deem immoral. As others share other sites, like this one, they get attacked or reported, like the Lewd Patch site and NOPY. At least one of the Mods at 8Muses is part of it.
I mean I googled them and there's an incest tab at the top of the website, so if they are reporting incest and other xxx content they are massive hypocrites.

Reactions: Loxyas

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I have some tweaking to do, but yes, I am more on the shappy size. ^^

I tried to find the middle between a sexy body and the body of a mother that had two childs.

But the body will change a bit in the future, some "makeover" planed, I will vary the cloths, will change hair styles with some events and eventually also the body (in some limits) with some choices in the future.
You make no sense, why change the eyebrows to dark, are you amazed that people maybe a real blonde and not a bleach blonde?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Please, can you update to : Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, Ch.2 version 0.8
Done, but there's no need to notify me, I don't want to flood the thread with requests for the mod, since this thread is about the game, not for the extras ;), I will always do it when it's released here.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Working link for Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.2 v0.8] PC Version
(7days) - (7days)-

like will be appreciated.
Thanks for the d/l links! Is this the version with Prometheus' patch or the Patreon version?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
It seems this link is the patron version which is censored, guess gotta wait till Dec 5 for the uncensored version

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
So... in v0.8 , there is a scene that MC with 4 guys , and don't know how to trigger it .
And about bestiality scene , make sure you have raise vriable about bestiality , or just edit save .

Reactions: Howdo

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
it seems version 8 on ward will be fully patreon friendly if I'm interpreting the post correctly

Hello there,
Following the suspension of the page by the Trust and Safety team due to problematic content, I share with you this new update to make the game in accord with Patreon's guidelines.
So it's just a small and big update, small as compared to ch2.07 there is nothing more, just the dialogues reviewed by my editor; and big as after the trouble with Patreon I had to do a rewrite of the game to modify some of the problematic themes and cut out completely what could not be changed.
I realize that it can be a bummer for some of you, and I'm sorry about it, but it will also give me the occasion for some other plot lines in writing (already did in fact). If I took a hit with this, I have no intention to stop and hope to be able to continue with your support.

Reactions: Schobi67
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes