Bacchus1998

Nov 19, 2021
Firstly, Zorlun Isabella Adjani is a big star! Secondly, Miryam is like a madam bovary with a happy ending... so i hope hahaha thank you so much for your work, it's a work of art! hugs from a lover of French culture

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Zorlun I would have been more an asshole to the entitled asses. So respect for your patience with the idjits.

Now for the important stuff lol. Great update. I loved Anthony's party. I am sad that he gets thrown out but alas I get it. I loved the treatment of her with him but hopefully his son will do that but amped up in depravity and passion :)

I enjoyed the Lucy date as well. Again thanks for this great vn and keeping as much of the kinks as possible. I know you worked hard to try to please us all.

Best of luck

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Real incest patch soon?
Since Zorlun is in the end going to keep scenes with Marc in the game, which means also adding new ones, you can always try to modify the files with the text of the script (but remember you also need to eliminate the related compiled files, or the game will continue to use the original ones).
Only three warnings: 1) Zorlun does not mind if you do that, but do it on your hard disk, in the end, he is doing all the work to write the game, and to create the images, and he needs to live off that; 2) it is something that you have to do at your own risk and trying to think what it means, in the sense that if in doing that something gets broken, there is no guarantee that Zorlun will be able to help you with any error that may appear; 3) over time, depending on the scenes, you may end in situations where it is not so easy anymore to put it as an incest situation, because it is written as "son from a different woman".

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I do love the renders and work put into this, sucks that the content I like the most is cut, I do hope a unofficial patch comes someday but rough that the best routes and content (to me anyways) have to be cut.

Fuck patreon.

Though I totally get the decision by the dev, it is a no brainer and the smart move on his part. Also, his renders are some of the best I have seen, he will make money no matter what and I hope he does haul in a ton!

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes