Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I tried to join the discord to ask this but it seems the link has expired/run out of uses.
I get an exception error when trying to use the cheat patch.
Can anyone help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I tried to join the discord to ask this but it seems the link has expired/run out of uses.
I get an exception error when trying to use the cheat patch.
Can anyone help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably didn't install it properly. You have to put the zip file in your "game" folder and unzip it there. In the end, you must have a buttons subfolder in images folder.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
can someone tell me if there is a solution to play it with joiplay? Please
I downloaded the compressed version and recompiled it with the latest version of Ren'Py. The game works perfectly with JoiPlay on my Samsung tablet.

I also added the Raspberry platform to it and the game works great on my Raspberry Pi 4.

Installation on Raspberry Pi :
1. Extract the game folder to the location of your choice.
2. Open the game folder in Terminal.
3. Enter command ./ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.sh then validate.

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
That is very disappointing to hear. I guess it's my fault for just assuming but I had figured that given the nature of the game both kids were viable options and to me at least it did seem like that was the direction the story was building. I will admit hearing this takes a lot of wind out of my sails as that was the path I was looking forward to the most.
Best of luck with your game but I'll probably no longer be following it.
Same here i agree with everything you say except i might make an incest patch when the game is completed so i don't have to update it every time new update for the game comes out. If Zorlun can be so kind as to share a bit on the approximate end of this game that might be helpful so i can check back closer to that time and make an ipatch for it.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
well, I'd support the developer on patreon if there is a incest. But now - no. Will not support hypocrisy.
That's a bit of a dumb statement, if the game had incest in it now, Patreon would disable the developers account and you wouldn't be able to support it there. When will people get it through their skulls, it is Patreon's new policy not to allow certain morally dodgy content, like incest and bestiality not the developer.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
We'll see. ^^
Zorlun I have to confess two of my favourite kinks are anal and gangbang, often combined!! :D :D
You have been most kind to give us two great examples in recent updates, first with the university students after the gala and second with Anthony and his work colleagues at dinner.

One of my favourite fantasies is hot teacher being gangbanged by her students. Now Myriam only has a small group for gymnastics, but there are presumably many others sports teams at school. I am sure you could come up with many such scenarios. e.g. Myriam accidently walking into the wrong changing rooms. Or the female showers are broken so Myriam risks going into men's showers thinking that everyone else had gone home....

And of course that could easily lead to more shenanigans. e.g. she is spotted by / reported to one of the other male teachers, leading to sex with one or more of male teachers / principal.....

The thought of the football team's running a train on Myriam - no jokes about Wide Receivers or Offensive Tackles!!
:D :D

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Just to be sure. The p patch only restores bestiality from previous updates? It adds nothing new for now?

Reactions: Zorlun

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Just to be sure. The p patch only restores bestiality from previous updates? It adds nothing new for now?
no it adds a scene when you are still on the husband route. but don´t ask me what scene because i got rid of him as fast as posible and its not in the gallery.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
no it adds a scene when you are still on the husband route. but don´t ask me what scene because i got rid of him as fast as posible and its not in the gallery.
I think the only scene it could add on the husband route is after the gangbang in this last update, the dog also has sex with Myriam. That is the only scene I can think of that would need to be patched out on the husband route.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Zorlun I have to confess two of my favourite kinks are anal and gangbang, often combined!! :D :D
You have been most kind to give us two great examples in recent updates, first with the university students after the gala and second with Anthony and his work colleagues at dinner.

One of my favourite fantasies is hot teacher being gangbanged by her students. Now Myriam only has a small group for gymnastics, but there are presumably many others sports teams at school. I am sure you could come up with many such scenarios. e.g. Myriam accidently walking into the wrong changing rooms. Or the female showers are broken so Myriam risks going into men's showers thinking that everyone else had gone home....

And of course that could easily lead to more shenanigans. e.g. she is spotted by / reported to one of the other male teachers, leading to sex with one or more of male teachers / principal.....

The thought of the football team's running a train on Myriam - no jokes about Wide Receivers or Offensive Tackles!!
:D :D
What about jokes about tight ends?? :p

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1640125275511.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - What Future Holds

And here we go, third and last scene of the update, a short one this time and a lot less eventful than the the previous spa scene, it comes both to wrap the event of the update and build up the story for chapter 3.

The scene revolve mostly around Myriam and Katherine as they both talk about their day and what's happening with Marc. The conversation will also develop a bit on the events that will serve as a background for their common storyline, the cosplay hobby of Katherine and preparing the future fair she will do with Jenny and her brother.

The scene will end with Myriam getting to bed and prowling the internet for things regarding earlier events during the two previous scenes (no spoilers, you'll see ^^ ).

Globally the scene will serve as a peaceful event to conclude the first update of chapter 3 and announce events to come. And the scene being nearly done, you can hope for an update not too far off (would love for Christmas, but I can't promise that).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1556577

And here we go, third and last scene of the update, a short one this time and a lot less eventful than the the previous spa scene, it comes both to wrap the event of the update and build up the story for chapter 3.

The scene revolve mostly around Myriam and Katherine as they both talk about their day and what's happening with Marc. The conversation will also develop a bit on the events that will serve as a background for their common storyline, the cosplay hobby of Katherine and preparing the future fair she will do with Jenny and her brother.

The scene will end with Myriam getting to bed and prowling the internet for things regarding earlier events during the two previous scenes (no spoilers, you'll see ^^ ).

Globally the scene will serve as a peaceful event to conclude the first update of chapter 3 and announce events to come. And the scene being nearly done, you can hope for an update not too far off (would love for Christmas, but I can't promise that).
Thank you fortuna95 For sharing that here :)

Reactions: sava75 and Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1556577

sounds great! Thx for the update and hard work Zorlun and for share fortuna95!

myriam deserves some rest and a harmonic end of chapter 2 and this year. ^_^

and her new hairstyle looks really great now when I see her hair better.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes