Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
And yes, there will be some possibilities for incest in the future, though of course it will be via Prometheus' patch.
I am very sorry if I am missing something obvious but I have spent about 20 minutes searching the thread and website. Does anyone know where can the Prometheus patch be found?

Thank you in advance for any help. Happy new year to all.

Reactions: Zorlun

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am very sorry if I am missing something obvious but I have spent about 20 minutes searching the thread and website. Does anyone know where can the Prometheus patch be found?

Thank you in advance for any help. Happy new year to all.
It's included with every official release here. The download on the main page already has it

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The Marc content will continue. It's just that Marc is now not her biological son but the son of her boyfriend / ex-boyfriend, Anthony.
It is a sad fact that increasingly people are unwilling or unable to read what was written previously in a thread. In this case something that has probably been stated some FIFTY times in the last twenty or so pages.....
:(

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
It is a sad fact that increasingly people are unwilling or unable to read what was written previously in a thread. In this case something that has probably been stated some FIFTY times in the last twenty or so pages.....
:(
Maybe but do you think complaining about it will fix that?
If the option exists to permanently keep him with his father (meaning, far away from the MC), I'd gladly take it.
I like it a lot. It was hella intense but to each their own

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
All the scenes with the dog at the end of the episode (after climbing the bed) show the message of "not found". How to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
All the scenes with the dog at the end of the episode (after climbing the bed) show the message of "not found". How to fix it? Thanks in advance.
All these scenes are on the patch.rpy file, so it could mean that it's missing, but if it was missing, it shouldn't even bring you to the scenes, so maybe you are using the old patch with the last update, the game would see the patch and try to launch the scenes that are not there since it's the old patch... Here for the supposition.

I would advise to redownload the last version and reinstall.

Reactions: Demnor and Ruodger
Feb 12, 2021
All these scenes are on the patch.rpy file, so it could mean that it's missing, but if it was missing, it shouldn't even bring you to the scenes, so maybe you are using the old patch with the last update, the game would see the patch and try to launch the scenes that are not there since it's the old patch... Here for the supposition.

I would advise to redownload the last version and reinstall.
another update already?! u fuckin' rock Zorlun, it's a shame more devs can't be like u ;) :unsure: btw, any way to download just the update, or will it always be gotta do the whole game?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi everybody, I have a question for those who were interested in the possibility (even just to turn it down/refuse it) of the "incest" theme, although with a very long introduction/explanation, to avoid future delusions (for you, not for me :)).

As you may know from previous posts (or not ;-)), I made for myself an "incest patch" since when Zorlun had to introduce the changes - I even tried to share some instructions on how to do it in my posts/replies.
This "incest patch" does not modify images, game logic and flow, game variables, etc. - Zorlun is, and stays, the author and developer of the game (so, if you like it, please support him ;-)).
My "patch" just modifies the game text roughly to how Zorlun had originally described the relation between Myriam, Marc and Anthony, and things like the confession to the priest, prior to the 2.08 Patreon intervention.

Zorlun cannot approve it, he has not even seen it - though he said he will not try to send killer drones against me if I make it "public" on F95 :), since it is about the past version and does not involve his responsibility (well, the killer drones would be a bit excessive :-D).
If I release it, it would be after the release end of February, or better, the public release start of March - I have another engagement before.

Remember that since there is no connection to Zorlun, and there cannot be, due to Patron, there may never be the "incest" part in the future, only up to 3.01, or graphically, 2.08 (the last part with sexual scenes with Marc).

If there was future content with Marc and Myriam as not being blood-related yet having interactions (even not sexual), I would see if there is a way to make it back to the mother-son scenario through the text patching after the public release. But as of today, it seems certain that will never happen.

For those who joined later, don't think about Katherine, Zorlun indicated explicitly she was never meant for that, so there will never be any scene that could be used in that way with her, and for any other potential family, would be valid the same prohibition.

Given all these limitations, would you still be interested in the incest patch being available ? Just put a like to this post if your answer is affirmative, no need to "spam" :) the thread.

Personally, I liked the potential incest element, because Zorlun had weaved it in the development of the characters, and that helped giving way for Myriam to develop assertiveness, dominance, submissiveness, various kinks, all while facing a big morale dilemma and having to possibly face, and find a way to somehow revert, past decisions.
But IMO that is not worth the risk of Zorlun being "zapped" by Patreon.

Feb 12, 2021
Hi everybody, I have a question for those who were interested in the possibility (even just to turn it down/refuse it) of the "incest" theme, although with a very long introduction/explanation, to avoid future delusions (for you, not for me :)).

As you may know from previous posts (or not ;-)), I made for myself an "incest patch" since when Zorlun had to introduce the changes - I even tried to share some instructions on how to do it in my posts/replies.
This "incest patch" does not modify images, game logic and flow, game variables, etc. - Zorlun is, and stays, the author and developer of the game (so, if you like it, please support him ;-)).
My "patch" just modifies the game text roughly to how Zorlun had originally described the relation between Myriam, Marc and Anthony, and things like the confession to the priest, prior to the 2.08 Patreon intervention.

Zorlun cannot approve it, he has not even seen it - though he said he will not try to send killer drones against me if I make it "public" on F95 :), since it is about the past version and does not involve his responsibility (well, the killer drones would be a bit excessive :-D).
If I release it, it would be after the release end of February, or better, the public release start of March - I have another engagement before.

Remember that since there is no connection to Zorlun, and there cannot be, due to Patron, there may never be the "incest" part in the future, only up to 3.01, or graphically, 2.08 (the last part with sexual scenes with Marc).

If there was future content with Marc and Myriam as not being blood-related yet having interactions (even not sexual), I would see if there is a way to make it back to the mother-son scenario through the text patching after the public release. But as of today, it seems certain that will never happen.

For those who joined later, don't think about Katherine, Zorlun indicated explicitly she was never meant for that, so there will never be any scene that could be used in that way with her, and for any other potential family, would be valid the same prohibition.

Given all these limitations, would you still be interested in the incest patch being available ? Just put a like to this post if your answer is affirmative, no need to "spam" :) the thread.

Personally, I liked the potential incest element, because Zorlun had weaved it in the development of the characters, and that helped giving way for Myriam to develop assertiveness, dominance, submissiveness, various kinks, all while facing a big morale dilemma and having to possibly face, and find a way to somehow revert, past decisions.
But IMO that is not worth the risk of Zorlun being "zapped" by Patreon.
a long time (months) ago, i remember posting/asking about exactly this (among a couple other things). n please lemme preface by saying Zorlun has done an A-MA-ZING job w/this game so far (w/personal minor objections, of course, just my 2 cents)...

with that being said, i decided to play this as much for the "official" tags shown at the top of the OP page, as well as those shown in the "planned/in the future" tags listed under the genre spoiler, which clearly states incest (& DILF) being listed as planned future content.

n since incest is 1 of my fav content elements, i was extremely excited at the opportunity to see how Myriam hooked up with Eve (cousin) n Katherine (daughter/dilf)...the son, meh. especially w/the DILF tag promised/planned (along w/rape as well), was REALLY looking forward to scenes w/Anthony treating his daughter the same way he treated his wife in the busted lip scene (speaking of which, has there even been ANY rape content yet? i don't remember)

so yeah, these, along w/the prostitution n pregnancy tags, are ones i was counting on, n really looking forward to, ever since i stumbled across this back in august. but iirc, there hasn't been any DILF, incest, prostitution, pregnancy, or rape...at all :cry:. so Zorlun, if/when u see this, i'm hoping this stirs up/refreshes your memory of the ideas/reasons u had for listing these as planned "in the future" tags in the 1st place; would take this game from a 9 to a 10

just my opinion, n i know i'm just 1 person...but from interaction w/others on this site, pretty sure i'm not the only 1 feeling this way, as i know there are others who would appreciate this content as well; food for thought, n thanks again for all the hard work n steady updates (almost forgot...more beasty please!! :love: (y))

P.S. btw, i can't even begin to count how many VNs i've played that offer a patch for content not allowed by Patreon, usually thru lewdpatcher or as a stand-alone download link, so that it's not connected to the version of the game itself as listed/shown on Patreon. don't see why this couldn't be the case, n work for this game here, also...

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Great job as always master! How is the new game coming along? :love:
It's going, it's going, I'll share a new preview in a few days I think.
a long time (months) ago, i remember posting/asking about exactly this (among a couple other things). n please lemme preface by saying Zorlun has done an A-MA-ZING job w/this game so far (w/personal minor objections, of course, just my 2 cents)...

with that being said, i decided to play this as much for the "official" tags shown at the top of the OP page, as well as those shown in the "planned/in the future" tags listed under the genre spoiler, which clearly states incest (& DILF) being listed as planned future content.

n since incest is 1 of my fav content elements, i was extremely excited at the opportunity to see how Myriam hooked up with Eve (cousin) n Katherine (daughter/dilf)...the son, meh. especially w/the DILF tag promised/planned (along w/rape as well), was REALLY looking forward to scenes w/Anthony treating his daughter the same way he treated his wife in the busted lip scene (speaking of which, has there even been ANY rape content yet? i don't remember)

so yeah, these, along w/the prostitution n pregnancy tags, are ones i was counting on, n really looking forward to, ever since i stumbled across this back in august. but iirc, there hasn't been any DILF, incest, prostitution, pregnancy, or rape...at all :cry:. so Zorlun, if/when u see this, i'm hoping this stirs up/refreshes your memory of the ideas/reasons u had for listing these as planned "in the future" tags in the 1st place; would take this game from a 9 to a 10

just my opinion, n i know i'm just 1 person...but from interaction w/others on this site, pretty sure i'm not the only 1 feeling this way, as i know there are others who would appreciate this content as well; food for thought, n thanks again for all the hard work n steady updates (almost forgot...more beasty please!! :love: (y))

P.S. btw, i can't even begin to count how many VNs i've played that offer a patch for content not allowed by Patreon, usually thru lewdpatcher or as a stand-alone download link, so that it's not connected to the version of the game itself as listed/shown on Patreon. don't see why this couldn't be the case, n work for this game here, also...
Well, with everything already in game and all that is to come, it will take time to see every tags planned to come up, and every story to see their end, patience my friend, patience. ^^

Feb 12, 2021
It's going, it's going, I'll share a new preview in a few days I think.

Well, with everything already in game and all that is to come, it will take time to see every tags planned to come up, and every story to see their end, patience my friend, patience. ^^
"...so you're saying there's a chance...?" regarding all 5 of the tags i referenced, especially the whole DILF/incest thing, despite what others have said/posted here about it? if so, U DA MAN!! :WeSmart: n i like Myriam's appearance in the 3rd pic in your sig...i'm guessing the 3 diff versions are her on the "loving/romantic" path, her on the "prostitution/call girl" path, n her on the "addiction/abused" path; any chance that's blood on her face?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
"...so you're saying there's a chance...?" regarding all 5 of the tags i referenced, especially the whole DILF/incest thing, despite what others have said/posted here about it? if so, U DA MAN!! :WeSmart: n i like Myriam's appearance in the 3rd pic in your sig...i'm guessing the 3 diff versions are her on the "loving/romantic" path, her on the "prostitution/call girl" path, n her on the "addiction/abused" path; any chance that's blood on her face?
All I'm saying is patience. ^^

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

Uh, dude... sorry to have to break this to you, but in typical use the "d" in "dilf" stands for "dad", not "daughter". So unless Zorlun was operating under the same atypical understanding of the term as you, when he promised that tag for future content, he meant Myriam would be fucking older-but-still-attractive dudes, nothing to do with younger women/girls.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The only thing it's missing is futa/trans.
It was not in the plans, but it's not set in stone either, I don't think I'll be adding a big character (meaning a romanceable one), but I may add one during an event or as a strange creature during a "weird event".
So... this mean the possibilities are related to only one and not the other? :HideThePain:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I got confused when I read it...
If there will be some potential naughty scenes or moment with Eve (like in first update of chapter 3) or with Katherine (potential triangular relationship with William), but no pure incest road with them.

But in the future, in another chapter, Myriam will go back to her hometown, where there will be some possibilities with "Daddy" and maybe the brother (though for now, nothing set in stone, it's still far on).
Uh, dude... sorry to have to break this to you, but in typical use the "d" in "dilf" stands for "dad", not "daughter". So unless Zorlun was operating under the same atypical understanding of the term as you, when he promised that tag for future content, he meant Myriam would be fucking older-but-still-attractive dudes, nothing to do with younger women/girls.
Yes, for me DILF was the kink revolving around Myriam and old men, but do not hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong.

bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun, I'd like to say that I am loving your game and also your attentiveness to this forum (despite the sometimes annoying fans, ha). Good job. Love the way the game is going, your frequent updates, and also looking forward to some of the future tags, pregnancy risk and prostitution in particular. Really enjoyed the party event (noncon) and hope to see more of those with different groups of people. Keep the taboos coming!

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes