MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
"Project Myriam" is what I was waiting for from "A Wife And Mother", but I never waited and there is no point in waiting anymore, since this game appeared and beat its long-term competitor in almost everything.
That game should be called "Extreme Blue Ball." 3 - 4 years only 1 sex scene, and it's a bad one with the husband. That game is the Worst. Game. Ever. It makes 1982 Atari ET look like The Sims 2. Beyond hope.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
download.jpg
Just shared a little update, no new scenes, just a few bug fixes and the reviewed dialogues for ch2.08 and ch3.01.
Also added a few options to the shrink choice in the last update.
It's on Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord and will be soon on F95zone as soon as the moderators share it.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
So there will be Myriam/Katherine scenes in the future?
Seems to be a teeter-totter going on with this. Katherine is Myriam's daughter, not step-daughter. Due to patreon rules the dev has decided to stop adding incest content, so there will not even be patch content for it. But the dev has also stated that there will be future content with katherine/ her father/ her brother? Who knows? So... probably keep an eye on the game but don't keep your hopes up.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Great game! For an admitted amatuer 3d dev, you do great work with the DAZ 3d stuff and I can see the improvement as the game progresses. I also like the writing, pretty good translation work!

A little bit of feedback, if I may and please understand, I'm not wanting to step on toes...

1) Found a bug early on when Myriam is in the shower and trying to relieve herself. When choosing what to fantasize about, William is the last option on the list, but that option is blocked off by the "What does Myriam choose?" text box.

2) You have the game set so we can guide Myriam however we choose, which is great... But you hide events and choices based on actions and stats. I can understand certain events not being visible because of the major branching choice of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but having common events with smaller choices being hidden due to not having enough stats feels more like a penalty than anything else. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ultimately, this scene has a serious stat impact on future events! Without proper stats, you don't get to see where you messed up and it makes your 'weird' content feel more like a punishment that some players should just save scumm in order to avoid instead of it being additional content to be enjoyed. I'd rather have this event with the choice showing, but grayed out so I can see that there is something I missed.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
How much lesbian content does this have? With female MC I get bored if its just dudes banging the MC
There are lesbian/bisexual scenes and characters as well as a choice to choose your daughter's sexual orientation (don't count on having incest with her). But it looks like Myriam, at best, will be Bi-sexual. To swing Myriam towards lez content, make choices that gives +love to female characters and the +sapphic kink.

Reactions: Zorlun

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
There are lesbian/bisexual scenes and characters as well as a choice to choose your daughter's sexual orientation (don't count on having incest with her). But it looks like Myriam, at best, will be Bi-sexual. To swing Myriam towards lez content, make choices that gives +love to female characters and the +sapphic kink.
Good to know, downloading the game now. I assume there won't be any incest because of patreon?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How much lesbian content does this have? With female MC I get bored if its just dudes banging the MC
For now, not much. A few choices here and there but nothing sexual. A route is planned for a lesbian lover, but it won't be a lot imo, it's not the dev's preference

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes