ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
So downloaded 5.03, got to the end and it said end of 5.01 and when it got to the banner of Myriam it said end of 5.02. Is there any point where it says 5.03?

olyerpy

Jul 22, 2022
Thanks, but if you just copied the content added up by Zorlun in 5.03 to the incest patch for 5.02, even if you used the Prometeus version of 5.03 as base, it means you have not actually done the same I do in the incest patch, there will be inconguences.
For the audio files, if Zolrun retroactively changed the old audio files to a new format in one of the previous updates, it could indeed create a problem, since I never changed that part of the code.
I never got any error, but I think I put the audio to off, I don't play with audio, it can be that that is enough for renpy to ingnore the code instructions referring to the audio, and so don't put out any error about missing files.
I will need to check for that in the week-end, thanks for the alert, you are the first one to point out the thing to me.

On the other hand, if you want to take over the incest patch on a systematic base, just let me know, I would stop distributing mine and just do it for myself.
This way, you will also get the nice messages, I got another one right today, though at least the guy was more explicit, he is not even trying to pretend he does not like the timing, he clearly wants me to announce I will stop to do the incest patch.

Not happening, unless someone else engages to take it over and do it systematically, and then I will do mine just for myself.

However, given the reaction of the site admins, it seem bullying (because the tone of the message did not change much) is perfectly acceptable, if sent on direct messages to the user - be aware of it, in case you get the same (I just set the messages to "ignore", and that's it :))

Have a nice week-end
Sorry - I wasn't trying to step on your feet. I was just trying to help out. It's all you, dude.

• Hey there
Reactions: ouch2020

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The WT mod and the i-patch are not compatible at start.
The multi mod merges the two, but I'm not sure it's up to date with the last update.

Reactions: ouch2020

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Can anyone help me to unlock event in gallery called " a date with herself " ? What do I need to have done. Please and thanks

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry - I wasn't trying to step on your feet. I was just trying to help out. It's all you, dude.
See PM, you absolutely did not step on my toes :). Actually, your reference to the audio may be useful, thanks for that.

I always said that if someone wanted to take over the incest patch, I would not mind, I try to include in it all the information to make it possible.
I do not even ask that people continue following the logic I followed in doing my modifications till now, if it is their patch, it is not mine.
I know Myriam is not forcibly against occasional sharing :p (sorry Zorlun, could not avoid the joke ;-)).

The only thing is that if someone takes over, they should guarantee they keep at least the same frequency as mine.
Some people put pressure or get pissed off because sometime it takes weeks for the updated patch to arrive (forgetting the one pissed off because the patch even exists), but at least I make sure there is a patch update for each version of the game (I am right now updating it for 5.03, I had started already but had to put it aside).

It would be a pity and a waste of all the work I did, if someone else took it over, and after two updates the patch died.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riplay2 and olyerpy

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Can anyone help me to unlock event in gallery called " a date with herself " ? What do I need to have done. Please and thanks
iirc After being released from the hospital Myriam has an option to call different people, I believe you have to choose the option to just go down the list or something along those lines.

Reactions: Lockyn87

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
DL Bibifoc mod. He has sections separated based on your need. He has a gallery only DL on the page. Once done, extract, open, then Copy the file. Go back, open your game folder. Open the "game" file. Check off the box that checks all the listed files, then "paste" the gallery file. Your pc will automatically place the file in the right order. Close the file, go to "Project myriam.exe". When the game starts, open the gallery. All of the current gallery scenes should be ready for viewing.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry, done the update, but I need to do a test run to make sure everything is OK, and I need to go to bed, so I will release it only tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: badttbtiger

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1718626059071.png
Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - After Shoot

Here's the first preview for the coming update, with a short and simple intermediate scene mainly serving to resume some earlier scenes and introduce following ones. No naughty business beside simple nudity, the scene ends up with either Myriam leaving for another night out to look at an exhibition with the art student from the gala scene of chapter 2 (next scene to be worked on) or simply staying home to watch TV with Katherine (no scene, just a simple overview).

So, what future scenes does it introduce, well, as said up, a scene about art and the college art students, first simply with Guy, then depending on choices with the full team and of course lot of naughty business; another scene introduced will be a future photoshoot for Flint that will go further into the naughty business and (SPOILER) will involve our dear young adult movie actress.

But again, this scene is just a short simple intermediary one, just an appetizer for future Myriam adventures. ^^

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Update incest patch for 5.03 uploaded.

Jellyluve , the spoiler below is for you (and anybody interested in the coding of the game)

lines 8694-8698, 8723, and 9071-9089 are slightly different between the original and the incest patch.
No real impact on the story, just when I played before doing the patch, playing and using URM I could see a branch that seemed to become never effective unless Myriam had been caught by Marc in a certain condition, and consequently some text that would not be activated.
From the exchange with Zorlun, in any case the changes have an effect perfectly aligned with his intention, but you may have to look at the use of some variable in ch4 and after to see why I did it in that way (or ask me, but I have other stuff in life, so I may not be fast in answering, sorry).

Reactions: GokutheG
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes