FatMan45

Sep 28, 2021
game works fine with Walkthrough Multi Mod+Grouped Notifications+Cheats+Gallery mod's.played new update start new game to end.no errors

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The same thing happens to me, when I put the gallery mod

Of all the files I think it is the file called gallery
Then it's probably a problem with the gallery mod not being up to date.
I did not use any mod,just the game,I already download 3 times.
Same here!
When does it happen for you? When you launch the game or during game, during a choice?
Because it's a first for me with that message of error and since there's a vast majority of people doing just fine with the game, we have to find the common denominator for you.
Usually the trouble comes from the use of mods not up to date or corrupted saves.

Reactions: doccop63

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019

When does it happen for you? When you launch the game or during game, during a choice?
Because it's a first for me with that message of error and since there's a vast majority of people doing just fine with the game, we have to find the common denominator for you.
Usually the trouble comes from the use of mods not up to date or corrupted saves.
It happens when I load an old save. Tried an installation with and without Joker Patch- same problem. Installed one with Prometheus patch - that worked. All on Mac.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So happy this game got off patron. Fuck them. Make the game you want Zorlun .
Zorlun still has a Patreon page, and that's still where the majority of his subscribers are located. He has 450-something subscribers on Patreon, versus 260-something subscribers on SubscribeStar.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Zorlun still has a Patreon page, and that's still where the majority of his subscribers are located. He has 450-something subscribers on Patreon, versus 260-something subscribers on SubscribeStar.
well make the patron version that makes those fuckers happy and make the subscribster version the unedited version. Patron is such a piece of shit.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
It's like watching a movie that a studio got a hold off, cut a bunch of shit out and you later find out everything they cut and realize, damn that would have been so much better. Also if he left patron his subscribers would go with him. There legit needs to a site like that for just adult games so we don't have this edited bullshit. Patron is cutting all the adult games anyway so things will change.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
It happens when I load an old save. Tried an installation with and without Joker Patch- same problem. Installed one with Prometheus patch - that worked. All on Mac.
Sounds like a corrupted save... :unsure:
Did you try starting one from scratch? I know it's a pain, but this is generally the only solution if it's the case.

olyerpy

Jul 22, 2022
Incest patch updated for 5.02 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code. Also, the combined mod contains the full walkthrough, but not the full of the incest patch.

For the ones tempted to eventually complain about the insertion of incest by me in the game, please read the text below before making a fool of yourselves getting in all kind of rampages (and yes, it already happened in the past).
I recompiled the incest patch, adding in the content for 5.03 and fixing the errors where the patch above was erroring out on files because Zorlun has moved to mp3 files over wav files.

Some work for me but good for the community.

May 2, 2020

it happen when launch the game.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch5.03 +p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough mod and Bibifoc's gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch5.03

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I recompiled the incest patch, adding in the content for 5.03 and fixing the errors where the patch above was erroring out on files because Zorlun has moved to mp3 files over wav files.

Some work for me but good for the community.
Thanks, but if you just copied the content added up by Zorlun in 5.03 to the incest patch for 5.02, even if you used the Prometeus version of 5.03 as base, it means you have not actually done the same I do in the incest patch, there will be inconguences.
For the audio files, if Zolrun retroactively changed the old audio files to a new format in one of the previous updates, it could indeed create a problem, since I never changed that part of the code.
I never got any error, but I think I put the audio to off, I don't play with audio, it can be that that is enough for renpy to ingnore the code instructions referring to the audio, and so don't put out any error about missing files.
I will need to check for that in the week-end, thanks for the alert, you are the first one to point out the thing to me.

On the other hand, if you want to take over the incest patch on a systematic base, just let me know, I would stop distributing mine and just do it for myself.
This way, you will also get the nice messages, I got another one right today, though at least the guy was more explicit, he is not even trying to pretend he does not like the timing, he clearly wants me to announce I will stop to do the incest patch.

Not happening, unless someone else engages to take it over and do it systematically, and then I will do mine just for myself.

However, given the reaction of the site admins, it seem bullying (because the tone of the message did not change much) is perfectly acceptable, if sent on direct messages to the user - be aware of it, in case you get the same (I just set the messages to "ignore", and that's it :))

Have a nice week-end

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
how do i fuck with the pink-haired girl, friend of katherine?
You can't. That scenario hasn't even been set up.
As doccop63 said, you can't with Myriam, but there is two alternative scenes with Katherine and her, for this you need to make the choice about her sexuality at the pool scene (boys, girls, or both), then during a scene in chapter 4 when Myriam and the kids are living in Eve's flat, there is a scene where Myriam can go check on Marc or Katherine, if you go check on Katherine, you will have a scene depending on the sexuality chosen for her, with either William, Jenny or William + Jenny.

Reactions: doccop63
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes