Pantunflo

Jan 31, 2022
As others have said, it's a shame that the relationship with Mark is no longer as it was at the beginning of the game. I also don't understand why the incest option hasn't been added to the patch.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
As others have said, it's a shame that the relationship with Mark is no longer as it was at the beginning of the game. I also don't understand why the incest option hasn't been added to the patch.
I explained it a few times (and will probably have to some more in the future), if bestiality was easily cut out and made as a patch by Prometheus, it's not the case of the relation between Marc and Myriam.
Cassius and Hammer scenes could be cut without any influence with the rest of the game, but for Marc it was impossible, I had to modify the dialogues and the family setting, and in the future it would force me to work on two different games, one version with the old family setting and another with the new, getting more and more complicated as it goes... which would end up being a nightmare, that I don't want, so I prefer to cut short and only work with the new setting.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I assume someone at some point will come up with a patch. And I'd be willing to bet that Zorlun would at least consider doing some 'non-canon' renders for some of his supporters over on SS. Maybe? :)

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Finished the game till the latest update. Now I will try waiting for some more updates till I get decent content and continue it (if waiting is possible for sure XD). Anyone other than me felt sad as he got closer and closer to the end of the current version?! I really wanted the game to last forever and the content to be unlimited lol

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I assume someone at some point will come up with a patch. And I'd be willing to bet that Zorlun would at least consider doing some 'non-canon' renders for some of his supporters over on SS. Maybe? :)
Earliest possible, second week of February, after the public release, but it may have to slide till the 12th or 13h, for Ch 3.02 - which is anyway actually earlier than what I had previously indicated.
It is actually in a way funny how many people made comments on this subject, without getting the hints about my posts already some time ago on this "incest patch" subject :).

But no extra rendering, it just uses the existing ones.

Again, Zorlun's problem is not with the incest content, he was the one that originally put it in.

His problem is he cannot afford Patreon to get pissed off at him for being associated with incest content, and that he is not sure whether Patreon may have people even in fora like this one, since they explicitly indicated to him that it was not a matter of "incest content downloaded through a link on Patreon", but "incest content distributed by him in relation with this game on any platform or web site anywhere".

If he can continue to make renders and put in the story situations that can be turned into a continuation of the incest line, with Marc or others, and does not kill the variables (effectively, one only is specific for that), it may be possible to continue arranging the text.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
His problem is he cannot afford Patreon to get pissed off at him for being associated with incest content, and that he is not sure whether Patreon may have people even in fora like this one, since they explicitly indicated to him that it was not a matter of "incest content downloaded through a link on Patreon", but "incest content distributed by him in relation with this game on any platform or web site anywhere".
The same can be said about bestiality and yet... But I think why he didn't go the landlady way is because of the intro where Myriam is in the car with the family. Calling her landlady there would have made even less sense, even though I would say fuck patreon I'll do that. The patrons know where to get the patch to have the real story.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Are there any other dog scenes or just this one?
There is five of them:
- First after the assault in the park (chapter 2).
- Second on the morning before going to her horse ride (chapter 2).
- Third after Anthony invite his colleagues home (chapter 2).
- Fourth the night after kicking Anthony out for good (chapter 3).
- Fifth the morning just after (chapter 3).
And for bestiality, six if you count the scene with Hammer during her horse riding.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why are these options unavailable?
It really does depend on every action you took at the gala before that, I know it was very frustrating for me when I was playing it, but with a bit of time and making a few different choices you'll get there.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes