ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, after doing one playthrough with this update for the incest patch (will need to do more to try different paths, though for now it seems there is only one things in the text, plus some extra variables added), I have to say I hope the kids come back, especially if one goes for the "pretend to sleep" subpath and makes her do the tasting - that can set the stage for the possible next steps in their "learning", as they are becoming bolder and she becomes more entangled in the "they are just learning" approach and slowly used to let them do their stuff.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
well dammit!

The female models are on FIRE.
But I know good and well that I go to a different market type and story content. . . .

oh well

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

A little thank you from Myriam to all her USA fans as she went for a little photo shoot on the field and as you can see she knows how to handle a bat! xoxo
View attachment 1906764
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't play baseball, but maybe there is something wrong with the batting position

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

A little thank you from Myriam to all her USA fans as she went for a little photo shoot on the field and as you can see she knows how to handle a bat! xoxo
View attachment 1906764
I would like to see her do something else with the bat

Viressa

May 24, 2018

View attachment 1906764
Maybe this is dumb of me but I assumed Myriam was supposed to be American? In the beginning they're driving through a very Southern California-like desert, and they mention having to drive across the whole country for several days to make it to their new house. That made me assume they moved from the east coast to the west coast somewhere. Is it canonized somewhere where she's supposed to live that I just missed?

EDIT: OH! THAT'S RIGHT! I can't believe I forgot the background that before she got together with Anthony, Myriam was from Texas. So yeah, she's definitely American.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The public version of the last update will be a bit late, since I only received the dialogues review today, I'm late on the upload (just started now), and since I have a shit connection it will take some time...
(It will still be on the 6th, don't worry, just not the usual midnight share, that is all.) ^^

Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019
The public version of the last update will be a bit late, since I only received the dialogues review today, I'm late on the upload (just started now), and since I have a shit connection it will take some time...
(It will still be on the 6th, don't worry, just not the usual midnight share, that is all.) ^^
i`m assuming your going on american midnight times, so hopefully by the time i get up UK time i`ll be able to jump right in

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I am so hipped by tomorrow's public release that I am already tasting the disappointment of thinking on another month for next release....

• Sad
Reactions: Cra1g281
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes