Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hmm,
So, Zorlun , if I got it right (I am not going to put any ISPOILER tag, because this all comes from public post exchanges), depending on the choices by the player (e.g. thrown suitcase, no furry, accepted principal's invitation), this next update (end of June) will include, in no specific order, Hammer, the river/pool kids, the suitcase, the dinner with the principle, the "hidden Easter egg", the delivery of what Myriam ordered, each and all of which (safe for the delivery of what Myriam ordered) could include, depending on previous choices and choices done at the moment, some "activity".
Yes, that's the gist, though the easter egg is not a scene, not yet at least, it's just a step with which later on in game a scene will unlock.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
the office
I assume you mean The Office Wife which is not nearly as good as this game IMHO, not only are the renders much worse, but the game is made in RPGMaker and is really, really slow burn. (I played the first 2 hours and got bored, was nothing but teasing. At least unlike AWAM it does go somewhere eventually, but I wasn't willing to put up with RPGM-jank for long enough to get to it.)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
They were referring to the office by damaged coda as the person was looking for game like this with a busty FC being a total slut.
Link on F95, if any, pleeease ? I got curious :)
Though I think Myriam would resent being called a total slut :p :-D, it all depends from the choices of the player.
I don't want to say you can do a full play through without any sexual activity, but I think it should be possible to limit it very much, probably just to what you cannot avoid with Anthony (since he is needed as a plot device to make finally Myriam a bit more independent) and one other partner.
I know that making even an incest patch, I am definitively not the best example of "let's play it making sure Myriam has no sex" :), but what I do (better, make Myriam do) in the game, and what is possible, are two different things.

Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019
hey everyone, quick question, i`m running two saves, the first is my main route, the second one is my different outcome game, just waning to know, is there anyway of deleting the second save game, so i don`t accidentily save over my main game

Reactions: Zorlun

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
hey everyone, quick question, i`m running two saves, the first is my main route, the second one is my different outcome game, just waning to know, is there anyway of deleting the second save game, so i don`t accidentily save over my main game
If you want to delete a save, you can scroll over the save and hit delete on your keyboard. That should work in most Renpy games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
FROM ZORLUN'S SUBCRIBESTAR PAGE

JUN 26, 2022 10:15 PM

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.06 (again).
Hello there my dear Zorlunites! Just a little news to keep you posted of the tight time table for this update.
I should be rounding up the renders tomorrow (well, today in fact since I've already past midnight technically), then it should be a day of testing and tweaking, then upload (which could be done on the same day if I'm fast, but I don't see it, lots of things to review for this update).
So to round everything up, the update should be up on the 29th for the early access (higher tiers patrons), or 28th really late at best.
And for all this wait, Myriam wanted to give you a little peek of her little toy in action!

bg ch3_15 homerush 021.png

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
8ac09fdfa8cc2288d77ac7bd1fa58e93.jpg
Hello my dear pirate perverts, the early access version ch3.06 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar!
Then it's just a week of wait for the public version on July 6th, patience my friends! ^^

Meanwhile, here's what's coming:
- Around 4000 lines of code and 313 new renders.
- 4 scenes (with multiple sub-scenes).
- 14 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (6 scenes and a few teasing situations).
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on July 6th. Thank you all for your consideration.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1895815
Hello my dear pirate perverts, the early access version ch3.06 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar!
Then it's just a week of wait for the public version on July 6th, patience my friends! ^^

Meanwhile, here's what's coming:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on July 6th. Thank you all for your consideration.
Not July 4th. 1656482520586.png

Feb 12, 2021
Oh Wow, what a fuckin good update. Damn, thats some fucked up shit. Check the spoiler if you want to know more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MY MAN!!! sooooo many good scene options here...THANK YOU Zorlun !!!!!
ooohhh, just thought of this...elbow-deep (anal) fisting from Kate n Eve would help w/that also :WeSmart::KappaPride:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Oh Wow, what a fuckin good update. Damn, thats some fucked up shit. Check the spoiler if you want to know more
ok, thanks for spoiling my game surprise. you practically told everything. yes ok, I could be careful not to open the spoiler, but at least a couple of days you could also wait.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes