Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes he said the date with the principal is what he’s been working on
hm strange... didnt she had already a date with the prinicapl (thats the black dude right? )

edit: oh i aplogise >.< i mixed myriam's game with the office up where the principal is a middle age black guy too... stupid of me x)

about the update another question: it will have an easter egg and a date scene with principal. ok. but will it finally also have a retirement home scene or a scene with the hobo again? - maybe myriam could get nubia to help hobo out with his problems (as some alternate fun route?)

personally can't wait for the optional easter egg! sounds like a really hot, creative and fun idea! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hi Zorlun, the date with the principal will be the last scene for this update or there will be another one? (If someone is not in that path)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1656005253769.png

And here for the fourth and last scene of the update, it's again an optional one, between Myriam and the high school principal, if the player accepted his invitation earlier in the chapter. This scene is globally divided into two parts, the learning to know them and some naughty action.

First part is fairly straight forward, with a few subscenes where the two learn to know each other and discover some similitude in both their past. At the end of this part, the player still have an occasion to keep things as they are and go home, or going for a little more, which would lead to their first naughty scene.

If the player chose to go further, the date finish with a naughty scene which will reveal another side of Cleavon, showing that even good men have their darker side.

Lastly, where am I schedule wise? Well, near the end, I'm attacking the last part, meaning the naughty scene, so it should take me a few more days, then a few days of polishing and uploading, which should let me be good before the end of the month as I hoped for the early access.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1886637

And here for the fourth and last scene of the update, it's again an optional one, between Myriam and the high school principal, if the player accepted his invitation earlier in the chapter. This scene is globally divided into two parts, the learning to know them and some naughty action.

First part is fairly straight forward, with a few subscenes where the two learn to know each other and discover some similitude in both their past. At the end of this part, the player still have an occasion to keep things as they are and go home, or going for a little more, which would lead to their first naughty scene.

If the player chose to go further, the date finish with a naughty scene which will reveal another side of Cleavon, showing that even good men have their darker side.

Lastly, where am I schedule wise? Well, near the end, I'm attacking the last part, meaning the naughty scene, so it should take me a few more days, then a few days of polishing and uploading, which should let me be good before the end of the month as I hoped for the early access.
Lucky principal, wonder if he’s a member of that sex club that Myriam and Eve went to

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what about the principal evolves into a mindflayer and that his home has a rift into another dimension and he tries to corrupt everyone and change the world we know and impregnate myriam to produce a dominant race of mind controlers?

just saying but REALLY possible

Viressa

May 24, 2018
View attachment 1886637

"Hot damn, Principal Little! Your sweater puppies are almost as big as mine!!"

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 1487091

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back in the confort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulate by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-10
Release Date: 2022-05-10
Developer: Zorlun - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch3.05b+p (Prometheus' patch)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Mod - Multi Mod - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1274284 View attachment 1274280 View attachment 1274282 View attachment 1274276 View attachment 1274273 View attachment 1274275 View attachment 1274277 View attachment 1274278 View attachment 1274279 View attachment 1330393 View attachment 1437228 View attachment 1437229 View attachment 1577422 View attachment 1577423 View attachment 1577424 View attachment 1637646 View attachment 1692215
was hoping Myriam would go back and give dumb dumb a proper thank you and give the riding experience with her steed the full experience those to things would be mind blowing

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Answer hidden to not spoil the others.
This is a hard start yes, but it wil not be the point of the game, in fact the main character will quickly have the opportunity to separate from her husband, this choice of hard start with the husband is clearly to show that he is an asshole.

You will have the opportunity to break this relation and be more independant or dig into it and slip in debauchery.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed this first draft, there will be more scene like you liked in the future, and a lot more as you saw in the future tags. Like I said this first game will be highly experimental for me, and I want to try a lot of things and show a lot of fetishes, but as of a few of them will probably shocked a few, they will be mostly skipable and the player will be warned.
will she go back and repay dumb dumb better

Reactions: GateC. and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm,
So, Zorlun , if I got it right (I am not going to put any ISPOILER tag, because this all comes from public post exchanges), depending on the choices by the player (e.g. thrown suitcase, no furry, accepted principal's invitation), this next update (end of June) will include, in no specific order, Hammer, the river/pool kids, the suitcase, the dinner with the principle, the "hidden Easter egg", the delivery of what Myriam ordered, each and all of which (safe for the delivery of what Myriam ordered) could include, depending on previous choices and choices done at the moment, some "activity".

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
will she go back and repay dumb dumb better
Well, Zorlun already indicated that his plan was that Dumb Dumb could come back and appear again, but in one of the endings he had foreseen. Don't think he indicated if has changed that idea.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes