ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
what kind of incest are we talking about?
mon & son? or something else?
To add up to Zorlun's reply, actually, there is a patch that puts back the mother-son incest, you can find a link to the post with the download link in the main page of the game here.
To use it, you must use the version with the Prometheus patch (or the public version released uploaded here, it does have it).

Notice that patch does not work with the walkthrough patch, but it does work with URM, the savename patch, and someone indicated it also works fine with the cheat patch.

Reactions: Zorlun

Upal007

Dec 23, 2021
After saving the game , I go to my file manager→Android→data→project myriam→files, but there is no save files I tried so many times but nothing appears could anybody suggest anything what is wrong with it, I also find others folders but there is nothing, facing this problem for the first time

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In this update,will Myriam double date with two officers?
It will be on the next one, the double date it mention again and validated (or not), but it will happen next update, I've just do not have the time for this one, I'm not even sure to be able to finish my last scene.
This new update of DAZ studio broke my main lighting tool, so it took me some time to fall back on my feet and now renders are now also taking more time. :(
After saving the game , I go to my file manager→Android→data→project myriam→files, but there is no save files I tried so many times but nothing appears could anybody suggest anything what is wrong with it, I also find others folders but there is nothing, facing this problem for the first time
Since I'm not the one doing the build for Android, I can't really help, sorry.
But for extra informations, your problem is that you do not find the save on your phone/tablet? Or that the game do not find the saves when you try to play later on?

Reactions: Demnor and sava75

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I used the gallery mod and only missed one scene (the Marc car drive) and I think I only missed it because the William one overrode it.
However the gallery lets me also decide if Myriam is Marcs whore or not on later scenes, so how can I progress Marcs stuff without being his whore? On my main playthrough I was dominant, Myriam gave him a footjob and after that there where no further scenes and I know how to become his slut but what do I need to do to get the middle ground?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You should wait for the scene, but they are in characters, William is the "good boy", immediately going on the "I'm sorry!" and turning his head as Katherine scream in surprise; and on Katherine's side, it's mostly surprise as in the scene she doesn't know that William is here, but also the fact that William is one of her classmate (it wasn't explicitly said in game though).
Also, depending on the choice pool side, if Katherine is into guys, William will be her male crush.
Oh, then, remember to make her blush ! ;-) She seems a bit the sweet, relatively naive in some things, type, it would fit well that she blushes a bit finding herself abruptly in that type of situation with her love interest.

Though that, can open up various scenarios, if Myriam did something ;-) with William, knowing William has a at least a bit of a crush for Myriam (or can be said even romantic love), we could end up on a jealousy daughter-mother, with Katherine trying to show off more and trying over time to get a bit more "naughty" (well, to stay in character, not at Myriam's level, of course) competing with Myriam to get William's attention or trying to show that her mother is less than her - although if Myriam keeps her protective mother way, it would not be strange she tries to push a bit towards William+Katherine, to make her pumpkin happy (which would avoid avoid or limit the jealousy effect).
Which on the other hand, and at the same time, could open other possibilities, like Myriam advising Katherine "about boys" before knowing her interest is William; Katherine seeing Myriam and William, and then wanting to do the same with William.
Or if one wants to be naughty (but still, would not be completely absurd with how things are gone till now), Myriam could help Katherine, getting in some scene wiht Myriam and Katherine both taking care of William.
Sexual interactions between Myriam and Katherine are explicitly off limits, and honestly I seem to remember you already excluded the naughty option I just described, but I don't know rememebr if that was because Patreon forbade him to make Myriam and Katherine even appear in the same sexual context, or if it was just because you were afraid Katherine would steal the scene from Myriam and get too much focus, and/or lose too much of her "innocent character" element and become another sexual element.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun, will we get some Katherine and Marc scene in the future? I think since there's no incest anymore
Well, I am not Zorlun, but unless he changed his mind, he had already excluded that, even before the incest was off (actually, with the right patch, the incest is back in, see the link in the page of the game here on F95)

Reactions: Zorlun and john984

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
myriam5.1mini.jpg

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v5.1

View attachment MyriamWTv5.1-b1.pdf
Alternate download link:

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

Note: Finally updated it to 5.1. Due to many mutually exclusive choices the date section in chapter 4, the suggested paths only cover part of the available dates (but i noted where you have to make savegames for different options).

20240319: Updated for version 5.1

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Zorlun, will we get some Katherine and Marc scene in the future? I think since there's no incest anymore
Nope, will not happen, sorry.
View attachment 1671589

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v3.02a+p

Local download: View attachment 1671590
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content.
I didn't take a look yet (and won't be able before I finish the new update, I'm kind of little late ^^ ), but thanks, I know this is something often asked.

Upal007

Dec 23, 2021
Since I'm not the one doing the build for Android, I can't really help, sorry.
But for extra informations, your problem is that you do not find the save on your phone/tablet? Or that the game do not find the saves when you try to play later on?

I can't find the save files on my phone Zorlun

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.3 v0.2a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
For some reason, the mod stops working after the hot tub scene. Works on old saves that are past that though

4.40 star(s) 185 Votes