john984

Jun 6, 2020
also, not showing "full-term" pregnancy, but just (slightly) swollen abdomens/wombs, like somewhere near the end of the 1st trimester, or halfway thru the 2nd trimester at most, n like u said, only involving 3-4 girls max as being possibilities.
I would like to see Myriam on "full-term" pregnancy scenes, only a few games have scenes with pregnancy in it. (if someone know any other games with pregnancy scenes please do share)

Reactions: Nevrius and Zorlun

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
WOW...thanks for not only replying, but giving such detailed responses to each point. n although i have no idea regarding the technical aspect, i fully understand the concept of the work, time, n effort needed in creating yet even more multiple scene options for the possibility of different girls getting pregnant, n the extra drain it would put on u n your resources.

obviously i agree with u that any/all possibilities would be the player's choice (core part of a VN); n as an idea to make things as easy n simple as possible...definitely NOT Myriam (that would require an insanely infinite number of rendering options), n i don't remember any of the girls even having tattoos(?). also, not showing "full-term" pregnancy, but just (slightly) swollen abdomens/wombs, like somewhere near the end of the 1st trimester, or halfway thru the 2nd trimester at most, n like u said, only involving 3-4 girls max as being possibilities.

so coinciding with what u said about making it organic, n fitting in w/the storyline, could do Katherine herself, which would increase the bond b/t her n her mom...both in the sense of Myriam knowing what Kate would be going thru, having gone thru getting pregnant young herself, as well as the pride of becoming a grandmother, n being there for her daughter, to help her thru it (plus continuing the legacy/bloodline of her 1st husband, giving her pride n good feelings honoring the legacy of her 1st love, n the husband that treated her right).

n in keeping with organic n storyline relevancy, since Myriam was an Olympic gymnastic team candidate herself, could have Stella get pregnant...once again Myriam being able to relate, n be there for Stella to be supportive of her, n help her thru it (plus odds would be Stella could still have the baby well before Olympic trials; so wouldn't hurt her chances of making the team).

then finally i'm thinking Kimberly...she came to Myriam's house to ask her for help when she got fired b/c Anthony blackmailed her, n her bf left her b/c of the rumors. so after helping Kim get her job back with the backpay, raise, n female senior partner boss at her dad's company, she could again be there for her to both help n support her after Kim finds a better man who treats her right, n (decides?) to have a baby w/her new bf.

n for the hell of it, if u felt the itch, u could also have Jennifer get knocked up for kicks, to give Katherine the possibility of going thru her pregnancy together w/her bff, so they could both be there for each other. plus, since Jenny is a lot like Evelyn, Myriam would naturally feel a desire to be there for her as well, n would open up the possibility of bringing Eve into "the circle of life", n wanting to help out also, once she would meet Jenny, n realize how alike they are, n take a shining to her. n tbh, it's as much of a turn-on reading the dialogue/script in an h-scene, when a girl is (not?) wanting to get knocked up, as the rendered graphics themselves, watching it happen (along w/having the choice to make it happen, obviously ;))

once again, simply nothing more than just my 2 cents worth...it's just frustrating for myself, as a fan of the preggo kink, trying to find 3d VN games that actually show h-scenes w/pregnancy (especially involving incest...hey, that gives me an idea; what if Marc knocked up Kate? :unsure::devilish::love:), n most games w/the genre tag tease n only have ending scenes w/it instead. n speaking of incest, i'm ecstatic to hear you're already planning on "naughty" scenes b/t Myriam n Kate (would increase their bond n love for each other)!! doesn't matter to me how it happens, as long as it happens..."incest is best"; so yeah, Myriam, Marc, Kate, Eve, etc (y):cool:

i also love your idea of bringing William into the fold, n the possibility of a love triangle b/t he, Myriam, n Katherine; maybe Evelyn could even take an interest in Marc once she would find out about he n Myriam, n have another love triangle there? n as far as the possibility of past LIs making a return, would be awesome to see DumDum make a return, both as the 1st guy Myriam messed around with, as well as being a pure soul like she is. would give her (n players) a helluva choice b/t he, Charles, n William when it comes to choosing which man who treated her right she wanted to be with.

WHEW...i had no idea all that was even in my head this morning; was originally just gonna give short replies to each point, but my train of thought had a lot more cars attached than i was aware of; sorry about that (i enjoyed SL, PL, n Neko's Paradise way too much...n loved the game mechanic in that involving breeding). thanks again, n best of luck! (n stay cool in the middle of this heat wave...UUGGHH!!)
Still reading. Will it never end? Dang, I did not know there was this much room in a post! More... Ugh! Dyin' here! :giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 12, 2021
And in the end, no, the easter egg hunt has nothing to do with beasty (I already put quite a lot of it), it's something else.
and for the beasty i and the rest of your fucked-up n twisted fans greatly thank you! (y) so then if it's not beasty, as was implied in earlier posts, then what is the main theme/topic/tag of the easter egg hunt?
dying-youre-killing-me.gif
charmed-heated.gif tumblr_mf8s8pT6zY1rkn82xo1_500.gif

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
From ZORLUNS Subscribestar page

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Unwinding on a Wild Horse
And here is the preview for next scene, which will be a fairly big one with a few naughty possibilities. After the event in town, Myriam find herself in need to unwind, and deciding to change scenery, she goes for a little ride with her horse in the nature surrounding the city, meeting some characters previously encountered.
The scene start light, with some quick exploration as Myriam try to learn more about the area, discovering a little new place to relax under the sun as she find a little lake. Taking some time to swim and relax as she did before, Myriam will have a new encounter with her little team of peepers, which as usual can be managed differently depending on the player's choices.
After that follow some more time with her horse as she quit the place she had just discovered, Myriam always finding times with her horse a good way to relax, being a sentimental link to her origins and childhood at her father's ranch.
Then, back at the stables, after a long ride in the countryside, Myriam will have the occasion to get a little private massage to relax, with our dear professional masseur also working at the special spa. A new occasion for some naughty time, or not depending on choices again, before going home and prepare for her date with the principal.
Globally, the scene will be pretty straight forward, with choices to do or not do some things, making the scene range from a nice ride in the countryside to a very "busy" afternoon.

View attachment 1850549
hopefully the peepers get handsy with myriam:BootyTime:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
and for the beasty i and the rest of your fucked-up n twisted fans greatly thank you! (y) so then if it's not beasty, as was implied in earlier posts, then what is the main theme/topic/tag of the easter egg hunt?
View attachment 1872251
View attachment 1872250 View attachment 1872233
hahaha i personally assume its something like her msystery meetings she had with alien, mummy etc. something like that but more... easter eggy. (hopefully it doesn't invole an actual easter bunny and a literal egg lol :D)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zorlun and Cra1g281

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The problem with pregnancy is that there's pretty much no way to do all three of these at once:

1. Make it optional. (Since basically everyone who isn't a pregnancy fetishist is disgusted by it, compromising on this point means your game is for the fetishists only.)

2. Make it part of the actual game and not just a brief epilogue scene at the end.

3. Tell a coherent story that makes any goddamn sense at all.

There's a reason almost all games compromise on #2 and only put a pregnancy scene at the end, you have to be a really, really open sandbox-style game to be able to make compromising #3 work instead. Something like this game with a female protagonist and a mostly linear story? I only see one way to pull it off, and that would be to make it some kind of dream sequence or something (maybe make it one of the "weird" scenes?) And I somehow doubt the pregnancy fetishists will be satisfied by that kind of compromise.

Feb 12, 2021
The problem with pregnancy is that there's pretty much no way to do all three of these at once:

1. Make it optional. (Since basically everyone who isn't a pregnancy fetishist is disgusted by it, compromising on this point means your game is for the fetishists only.)

2. Make it part of the actual game and not just a brief epilogue scene at the end.

3. Tell a coherent story that makes any goddamn sense at all.

There's a reason almost all games compromise on #2 and only put a pregnancy scene at the end, you have to be a really, really open sandbox-style game to be able to make compromising #3 work instead. Something like this game with a female protagonist and a mostly linear story? I only see one way to pull it off, and that would be to make it some kind of dream sequence or something (maybe make it one of the "weird" scenes?) And I somehow doubt the pregnancy fetishists will be satisfied by that kind of compromise.
normally i would agree w/u, as the time n effort required generating renders for multiple paths w/optional impregnations is likely a pain in the ass. but if u know the 3 games i referenced in the whole pregnancy post, then you'll see it is possible, n been done before...like i said, i'm way too into breeding, n got spoiled after playing those 3 games. so just tossing shit against the wall, n seeing what sticks (like those sticky gummy spiders we used to have as kids, n hoping they crawl down the wall instead of just falling off).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This was much better than I'd expected. A gorgeous character model, and one of the few games where a female protagonist isn't just constantly abused and humiliated (unless you want her to be), but can actually be dominant and take control of her own life.

The dominant choices don't really lead anywhere much for now, but what's there has promise.

The removal of incest is still obvious in a few places, e.g. when Myriam says that Anthony was her first sexual partner, but it doesn't bog the game down too much. And of course the idea that there could be a custody battle over Marc is nonsense, as he has reached his majority.

is there a lesbian only route in this game
or is it like 90% of female protagonist games in which you play a character who get f-ed by a bunch of ugly dudes?
The MC starts out in an abusive relationship with a man. Once she's kicked him to the kerb (end of chapter 1) you can make your own choices, and yes there are several Lady Options.

Reactions: pron2021 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
is there a lesbian only route in this game
or is it like 90% of female protagonist games in which you play a character who get f-ed by a bunch of ugly dudes?
There is a few lesbian scenes already and more to come, but for now the game is mostly heavily on the heterosexual side.
The removal of incest is still obvious in a few places, e.g. when Myriam says that Anthony was her first sexual partner, but it doesn't bog the game down too much. And of course the idea that there could be a custody battle over Marc is nonsense, as he has reached his majority.
Thank you for pointing it out, I must have missed some corrections.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The game do not give the age of Katherine and Marc, though you can more or less infer them with the fact that Katherine is in her last year of high school.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes