ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
A scene with Hammer doesn't mean full on penetration. first scene was a good tease, I don't know if Zorlun will go all the way on 2nd scene with Hammer.
Well, she would certainly need some practive, even for a "frontal" one - though that may depend also on the what activities she does or did before (e.g. the double vaginal and double anal at the dinner, and/or the double anal with the students and maybe what type of dildo she got, if any, and how she uses it ). They are not specifically about how much she can strech (remembering is anyway a game), but there are variables that related to anal "capabilty" and experience, and to vaginal experience and "capability", maybe Zorlun will use those to decide if she can go for any kind of attempt at partial penetration.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
this continues to be so goddamned motherfucking well-written, n 1 of the 5 best VNs i've ever seen on this site. i do however, have 3 requests of Zorlun i would humbly request:
  1. as of the current version (3.05b), there's 39 characters eligible for affection points, yet less than half of them have no significance to the storyline/significant impact on Myriam's sex life (by my best logical deduction based on involvement in the story, 17 are either active, or have a legit chance, of having sex w/her, whereas 22 don't, w/Anthony being out of the picture). so would it be possible to either get half of those remaining non-active LI's involved in the story (of course this would mean a helluva lot more work n effort on Zorlun's part...n I'm guessing they'd be Andrew, Cleavon, Dave, Edward, Henry, Jennifer, John (Doalot), Katherine, Kimberly, Nubia, n Stella), or just get rid of the superfluous NPCs n former LIs that are in the past (like Anthony, Anton, Bill, Bobo, Clark, Daniel, DumDum, Jonas, Stanislas, Todd, etc)?
  2. so far, despite having both the mod's tag n dev's tag for incest, the only actual incest that's happened is Myriam n Marc...can we PLEASE stop being teased n blueballed w/Katherine, n finally get around to some mother/daughter action, hopefully following up on Myriam n Eve's fun at the spa by having a lez 3-way w/Kate? then follow that up w/a visit from her dad (Bobby) n brother (Liam) having some fun w/her? how awesome would a 6-way orgy be w/Myriam, her dad, brother, cousin, son, n daughter?! :love:
  3. one of the "planned" tags listed is pregnancy...i sincerely hope this isn't the dreaded "no pregnancy scenes until the optional endings" thing going on again, where there's no actual in-game pregnancy. Myriam's had more creampies than a Hostess or Little Debbie factory, n there's 7 other girls/women in the game, yet apparently none of them have sex w/guys?? there's been ZERO h-scenes w/any of them, other than with Myriam (Lucy (2?) n Eve (1))...nothing at all involving Jennifer, Katherine, Kimberly, Nubia, or Stella; c'mon bro!
i know that looks like a lotta words, but it's really just 3 small requests...cut down the # of LI options, jack up incest content, n start knocking some girls up. IMO i believe this would really streamline the story arc, help as far as fleshing out more of the LIs' involvement w/both Myriam n overall plot, n provide more content that's popular, n teased but as of yet not really included...thanks for reading, n props on a quality product (y)

P.S. could u please confirm that when u said this update would be the start of an easter egg hunt, that this refers to n will involve beasty content? as a fan of it, i have of course chosen every option at every chance of having Myriam be with both Cassius n Hammer. n like the w/t, which showed that accepting the 2-cop date would force missing walking Cassius in the park at night, a mini-guide w/t at some point in the future pointing out these kinds of potential roadblocks in unlocking all beasty h-scenes would be greatly appreciated; thanks again :cool:

Might as well throw her on the ignore list as nothings going to happen with her and Myriam as the DEV has already stated multiple times in the thread. The only one who will have any incest with Myriam is Kunt boy.
...???!!! :eek::cry:o_O:sleep::WaitWhat::FacePalm:

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
this continues to be so goddamned motherfucking well-written, n 1 of the 5 best VNs i've ever seen on this site. i do however, have 3 requests of Zorlun i would humbly request:
  1. as of the current version (3.05b), there's 39 characters eligible for affection points, yet less than half of them have no significance to the storyline/significant impact on Myriam's sex life (by my best logical deduction based on involvement in the story, 17 are either active, or have a legit chance, of having sex w/her, whereas 22 don't, w/Anthony being out of the picture). so would it be possible to either get half of those remaining non-active LI's involved in the story (of course this would mean a helluva lot more work n effort on Zorlun's part...n I'm guessing they'd be Andrew, Cleavon, Dave, Edward, Henry, Jennifer, John (Doalot), Katherine, Kimberly, Nubia, n Stella), or just get rid of the superfluous NPCs n former LIs that are in the past (like Anthony, Anton, Bill, Bobo, Clark, Daniel, DumDum, Jonas, Stanislas, Todd, etc)?
  2. so far, despite having both the mod's tag n dev's tag for incest, the only actual incest that's happened is Myriam n Marc...can we PLEASE stop being teased n blueballed w/Katherine, n finally get around to some mother/daughter action, hopefully following up on Myriam n Eve's fun at the spa by having a lez 3-way w/Kate? then follow that up w/a visit from her dad (Bobby) n brother (Liam) having some fun w/her? how awesome would a 6-way orgy be w/Myriam, her dad, brother, cousin, son, n daughter?! :love:
  3. one of the "planned" tags listed is pregnancy...i sincerely hope this isn't the dreaded "no pregnancy scenes until the optional endings" thing going on again, where there's no actual in-game pregnancy. Myriam's had more creampies than a Hostess or Little Debbie factory, n there's 7 other girls/women in the game, yet apparently none of them have sex w/guys?? there's been ZERO h-scenes w/any of them, other than with Myriam (Lucy (2?) n Eve (1))...nothing at all involving Jennifer, Katherine, Kimberly, Nubia, or Stella; c'mon bro!
i know that looks like a lotta words, but it's really just 3 small requests...cut down the # of LI options, jack up incest content, n start knocking some girls up. IMO i believe this would really streamline the story arc, help as far as fleshing out more of the LIs' involvement w/both Myriam n overall plot, n provide more content that's popular, n teased but as of yet not really included...thanks for reading, n props on a quality product (y)

P.S. could u please confirm that when u said this update would be the start of an easter egg hunt, that this refers to n will involve beasty content? as a fan of it, i have of course chosen every option at every chance of having Myriam be with both Cassius n Hammer. n like the w/t, which showed that accepting the 2-cop date would force missing walking Cassius in the park at night, a mini-guide w/t at some point in the future pointing out these kinds of potential roadblocks in unlocking all beasty h-scenes would be greatly appreciated; thanks again :cool:
Thank you for loving the game.

About your humble requests:
1) Not every affection points value mesure real "Love", for most it's more like a stat that will serve as gauge to make the difference between them helping Myriam at some point or not, or being friendly or antagonistic. And for some there's even a possibility that it won't be used, it simply easier to add it just in case in the future than having to roll back and add it later and forced everyone to restart the game because I suddenly decided that a character will have more importance than I first programed.
2) Every character has it's purpose in the game, and nearly always to emphasize a trait or a side of Myriam, and for Katherine, it's all about mother/daughter love in the pure sens, the two of them are supposed to be the one good thing that is unbreakable and without any condition. That doesn't mean there won't be any naughty occasions, but there won't be any "corruption" plot with Katherine as a lot of people have asked me.
3) Pregnancy is in the plans, yes, but it's not simple to introduce, as tattoos and other body modifications, it brings one big problem, multiplying the render time as since I always wan to keep the choice to the player,, it would force me to do multiple renders, with normal, pregnancy, tattoo, pregnancy + tattoo, etc... the more I had the more there is. And all this options have first to be brought up organically (well, at least be justified) and thought through. So, most likely later in game, be patient.
For the other sex scenes with other characters, well, again patience, things take time, there's a lot of characters and plotlines, I just can't work faster.

And in the end, no, the easter egg hunt has nothing to do with beasty (I already put quite a lot of it), it's something else.
Might as well throw her on the ignore list as nothings going to happen with her and Myriam as the DEV has already stated multiple times in the thread. The only one who will have any incest with Myriam is Kunt boy.
What I said multiple time is that there won't be any "corruption" plot with Katherine, but that there will be some potential triangular relationship/naughty scene with Myriam/Katherine/William (or Jenny).

Jul 21, 2021

1) Not every affection points value mesure real "Love", for most it's more like a stat that will serve as gauge to make the difference between them helping Myriam at some point or not, or being friendly or antagonistic. And for some there's even a possibility that it won't be used, it simply easier to add it just in case in the future than having to roll back and add it later and forced everyone to restart the game because I suddenly decided that a character will have more importance than I first programed.
2) Every character has it's purpose in the game, and nearly always to emphasize a trait or a side of Myriam, and for Katherine, it's all about mother/daughter love in the pure sens, the two of them are supposed to be the one good thing that is unbreakable and without any condition. That doesn't mean there won't be any naughty occasions, but there won't be any "corruption" plot with Katherine as a lot of people have asked me.
3) Pregnancy is in the plans, yes, but it's not simple to introduce, as tattoos and other body modifications, it brings one big problem, multiplying the render time as since I always wan to keep the choice to the player,, it would force me to do multiple renders, with normal, pregnancy, tattoo, pregnancy + tattoo, etc... the more I had the more there is. And all this options have first to be brought up organically (well, at least be justified) and thought through. So, most likely later in game, be patient.
For the other sex scenes with other characters, well, again patience, things take time, there's a lot of characters and plotlines, I just can't work faster.

And in the end, no, the easter egg hunt has nothing to do with beasty (I already put quite a lot of it), it's something else.

What I said multiple time is that there won't be any "corruption" plot with Katherine, but that there will be some potential triangular relationship/naughty scene with Myriam/Katherine/William (or Jenny).
The game is awesome as it is Zorlun. Your point abput pregnancy and tattos totally makes sense. I am found of body mods in games but maybe you can do this in the sequel as you may have more and better computers? Keep up tge great work!

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Absolutely fantastic game, Zorlun! Are there any plans for any pure lesbian watersports scenes in the game? Maybe Eve continues her corruption of Myriam in a more intimate setting, just the two of them?

Lesbian watersports (especially drinking) seems to be almost impossible to find in games, especially well-written games with a fleshed-out female protagonist (hint hint :D).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I appreciate your replies and engagement in this thread of Pirates. :) It is refreshing to have a Dev that considers his audience AND understands how to communicate. (y) Kudos and Thank You!

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hii, are we getting the Marc pool scene in the update coming this month or the next one?
[/

Hii, are we getting the Marc pool scene in the update coming this month or the next one?

Reactions: DarkDreamer

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I appreciate your replies and engagement in this thread of Pirates. :) It is refreshing to have a Dev that considers his audience AND understands how to communicate. (y) Kudos and Thank You!
Well, there is sure a lot of things on which I could do better, I've still a long way to go, but yes, I'm trying my best to communicate with my supporters, I always hate when creators don't. (Though I can understand that when you start getting a high following it can become hard to keep answering to everyone.)
Should be next one, not this one in anyway.

Reactions: Demnor and ouch2020

satyral09

May 20, 2022

...???!!! :eek::cry:o_O:sleep::WaitWhat::FacePalm:
Just a thought that proposed by you group scenes would be a helluva rendering strain putting all the models in the same picture. But eventually this will go if one does only a few views with all of them in the same picture... - and the rest just two or three participants or closeups.

As for the beast scenes proposal - it would be nice if the game would keep close to how this really might be in reality like developing from the story situations itself.. It probably would be sexier if Meriam would help one of the other girls from the game to try and like a beasty sex in a beast lesbian scene, with probably some big close ups on the knotted or hummer penetrated pussy /ass :) too. LOL

It would be nice if Meriam's conduct would get more and more slutty in accord to what kinks she gets more open through the game too making her lines in a dialogues contain more unformal words like freely saying "my cunt instead of my pussy." or her asking to feel her ass up / Or " dick" kind of..

I hope this just helps Zolrun in going on with his story.

Feb 12, 2021

WOW...thanks for not only replying, but giving such detailed responses to each point. n although i have no idea regarding the technical aspect, i fully understand the concept of the work, time, n effort needed in creating yet even more multiple scene options for the possibility of different girls getting pregnant, n the extra drain it would put on u n your resources.

obviously i agree with u that any/all possibilities would be the player's choice (core part of a VN); n as an idea to make things as easy n simple as possible...definitely NOT Myriam (that would require an insanely infinite number of rendering options), n i don't remember any of the girls even having tattoos(?). also, not showing "full-term" pregnancy, but just (slightly) swollen abdomens/wombs, like somewhere near the end of the 1st trimester, or halfway thru the 2nd trimester at most, n like u said, only involving 3-4 girls max as being possibilities.

so coinciding with what u said about making it organic, n fitting in w/the storyline, could do Katherine herself, which would increase the bond b/t her n her mom...both in the sense of Myriam knowing what Kate would be going thru, having gone thru getting pregnant young herself, as well as the pride of becoming a grandmother, n being there for her daughter, to help her thru it (plus continuing the legacy/bloodline of her 1st husband, giving her pride n good feelings honoring the legacy of her 1st love, n the husband that treated her right).

n in keeping with organic n storyline relevancy, since Myriam was an Olympic gymnastic team candidate herself, could have Stella get pregnant...once again Myriam being able to relate, n be there for Stella to be supportive of her, n help her thru it (plus odds would be Stella could still have the baby well before Olympic trials; so wouldn't hurt her chances of making the team).

then finally i'm thinking Kimberly...she came to Myriam's house to ask her for help when she got fired b/c Anthony blackmailed her, n her bf left her b/c of the rumors. so after helping Kim get her job back with the backpay, raise, n female senior partner boss at her dad's company, she could again be there for her to both help n support her after Kim finds a better man who treats her right, n (decides?) to have a baby w/her new bf.

n for the hell of it, if u felt the itch, u could also have Jennifer get knocked up for kicks, to give Katherine the possibility of going thru her pregnancy together w/her bff, so they could both be there for each other. plus, since Jenny is a lot like Evelyn, Myriam would naturally feel a desire to be there for her as well, n would open up the possibility of bringing Eve into "the circle of life", n wanting to help out also, once she would meet Jenny, n realize how alike they are, n take a shining to her. n tbh, it's as much of a turn-on reading the dialogue/script in an h-scene, when a girl is (not?) wanting to get knocked up, as the rendered graphics themselves, watching it happen (along w/having the choice to make it happen, obviously ;))

once again, simply nothing more than just my 2 cents worth...it's just frustrating for myself, as a fan of the preggo kink, trying to find 3d VN games that actually show h-scenes w/pregnancy (especially involving incest...hey, that gives me an idea; what if Marc knocked up Kate? :unsure::devilish::love:), n most games w/the genre tag tease n only have ending scenes w/it instead. n speaking of incest, i'm ecstatic to hear you're already planning on "naughty" scenes b/t Myriam n Kate (would increase their bond n love for each other)!! doesn't matter to me how it happens, as long as it happens..."incest is best"; so yeah, Myriam, Marc, Kate, Eve, etc (y):cool:

i also love your idea of bringing William into the fold, n the possibility of a love triangle b/t he, Myriam, n Katherine; maybe Evelyn could even take an interest in Marc once she would find out about he n Myriam, n have another love triangle there? n as far as the possibility of past LIs making a return, would be awesome to see DumDum make a return, both as the 1st guy Myriam messed around with, as well as being a pure soul like she is. would give her (n players) a helluva choice b/t he, Charles, n William when it comes to choosing which man who treated her right she wanted to be with.

WHEW...i had no idea all that was even in my head this morning; was originally just gonna give short replies to each point, but my train of thought had a lot more cars attached than i was aware of; sorry about that (i enjoyed SL, PL, n Neko's Paradise way too much...n loved the game mechanic in that involving breeding). thanks again, n best of luck! (n stay cool in the middle of this heat wave...UUGGHH!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes