fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1655418829061.png

Third scene of the coming update, a short one to cool things down before Myriam's scene with the Principal. Coming back from her ride in the countryside, she find Katherine and William waiting for her, as well as a little parcel with some special goodies.

As usual, from time to time a short scene with some light content is necessary for the pace of the game, which could have been quite heavy on our dear Myriam depending on choices during the previous few updates. So you have a little bit of dialogues with Katherine and William, and Myriam getting ready for her date with the Principal (if she chose to go) or have some alone time with her new special goodies, leading her to a little introspection (which will be possible in another way with the date).

So no big thing with this scene, but I may rollback and work some more on it if I have the time, I want to prioritize the date scene with the Principal (this bonus content, is not really bonus, it would have been on the follow up for next update, so no loss ^^ ).

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 1875097

Third scene of the coming update, a short one to cool things down before Myriam's scene with the Principal. Coming back from her ride in the countryside, she find Katherine and William waiting for her, as well as a little parcel with some special goodies.

As usual, from time to time a short scene with some light content is necessary for the pace of the game, which could have been quite heavy on our dear Myriam depending on choices during the previous few updates. So you have a little bit of dialogues with Katherine and William, and Myriam getting ready for her date with the Principal (if she chose to go) or have some alone time with her new special goodies, leading her to a little introspection (which will be possible in another way with the date).

So no big thing with this scene, but I may rollback and work some more on it if I have the time, I want to prioritize the date scene with the Principal (this bonus content, is not really bonus, it would have been on the follow up for next update, so no loss ^^ ).
Thanks for sharing!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1875097

is the whole part of the horseback ride before or after?

Reactions: Zorlun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Have any in the future tags made it in yet?
Just glancing at the listed future tags, the incest has been removed (for now anyway; the MC's daughter may peek on her having sex which might lead to something down the line). There are a few (avoidable) scenes where she gets raped by her boyfriend as well as shared around his office. I haven't played the sub route with the stepson, but wouldn't be surprised if that involved some form of blackmail. Corruption is a major theme, especially (but not only) if you play the MC as a sub.

No actual femdom and little in the way of bdsm in the game currently.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There are a few (avoidable) scenes where she gets raped by her boyfriend as well as shared around his office.
There's also the rape scene on the subway, and the one with Marc. Most of the Cassius scenes I'd also count, as he initiates without Myriam's consent and she just doesn't make him stop. (It's still rape if she doesn't fight back.)

I haven't played the sub route with the stepson, but wouldn't be surprised if that involved some form of blackmail.
Nah, no blackmail on the Marc Sub route. IIRC how it goes is she comes back drunk from the art gallery, he rapes her while she's passed out, then she wakes up in his bed the next morning. He tells her a story about how she came to him begging for sex, and Myriam just seems to go "Well, I've had sex with him once, so I guess I'm his bitch now."

Viressa

May 24, 2018
to ok, I had confusion only with the clothes; if he goes on horseback, first the horse uniform is massed then, when he opens the box, the same dress of the latest version?
maybe I remember wrong
For the last horse riding scene, she put on the cowgirl outfit (which, by the way, who actually puts on a "sexy cowgirl" halloween costume to go horseback riding), rode the horsie, then changed back into her previous outfit when she was done. I assume the same will happen this time.

ferr0n

Mar 8, 2020
For the last horse riding scene, she put on the cowgirl outfit (which, by the way, who actually puts on a "sexy cowgirl" halloween costume to go horseback riding), rode the horsie, then changed back into her previous outfit when she was done. I assume the same will happen this time.
Let's hope those punk kids steal her clothes and she has to ride back into town like Lady Godiva.

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
It's before the small scene at home.

A lot of them did, and when it happened, I transfer the tag from future to current, for the rest still in waiting, it'll come, be patient.
Hi, quick question are we goin to get a gallery view in the future? Like to view all the scene that we have got or missed them?

Reactions: blarg0192

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Let's hope those punk kids steal her clothes and she has to ride back into town like Lady Godiva.
I was hoping for more of a "they spy on her getting ridden by the horsie" angle but who says we can't have both?

Hi, quick question are we goin to get a gallery view in the future? Like to view all the scene that we have got or missed them?
There's a gallery mod linked in the OP that's a pretty good replacement.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
View attachment 1875097

Any new status update?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Nah, no blackmail on the Marc Sub route. IIRC how it goes is she comes back drunk from the art gallery, he rapes her while she's passed out, then she wakes up in his bed the next morning. He tells her a story about how she came to him begging for sex, and Myriam just seems to go "Well, I've had sex with him once, so I guess I'm his bitch now."
Actually, that qualifies also as incest, if you use the patch. I guess Zorlun took it away, to avoid people thinking incest is in the vanilla game (it was originally, but was taken away and restricted to a patch due to Patreon intervention, for those who don't know), but the one drunk is not the first sexual activity she (potentially, depending on the player choices) has with Marc.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes