Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
View attachment 1861270
"...is also known as a strong woman with..."???

n according to the w/t, as long as Myriam's willpower<10, she doesn't see thru the mummy's veil, so doesn't see the scarab on his forehead n remove it, thereby not trapping him back in the sarcophagus. yet no matter how low i set her willpower, this still happens automatically...i want her to allow the mummy to come inside her 3x, so she can free him n become his slave; is this no longer an option? thx
Your taskbar is blocking the rest of the text.

As for the mummy scene, she will always break from him (it was never a choice to become his slave). If you have the right amount of willpower, she will see the mummy fucking her and remove the scarab. If not, she will see the mummy as a human, but she will eventually see a bug on him (I think. It goes something like this.) and take it off, which is the scarab.

Feb 12, 2021
Your taskbar is blocking the rest of the text.

As for the mummy scene, she will always break from him (it was never a choice to become his slave). If you have the right amount of willpower, she will see the mummy fucking her and remove the scarab. If not, she will see the mummy as a human, but she will eventually see a bug on him (I think. It goes something like this.) and take it off, which is the scarab.
nubia alt.png nubia side.png nubia full.png
taskbar top--taskbar side--full screen

sooo...?? n if it was "never a choice", then why does the w/t show it as an option to not see the mummy revealed?
mummy sex.png

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
View attachment 1861307 View attachment 1861310 View attachment 1861311
taskbar top--taskbar side--full screen

sooo...?? n if it was "never a choice", then why does the w/t show it as an option to not see the mummy revealed?
View attachment 1861324
Sorry, I was wrong about the text. It looks like text overflow, so it is impossible to see the text. It should say "is also known as a strong woman with a taste for the taboo.""

For the mummy, on page 35, that choice means do you want to sometimes see the mummy fucking you or always see the Pharaoh fucking you. It does not affect the scene too much overall. Myriam will break out of the trance with either choice. During the mummy scene, he will first cum in her mouth, then her vagina, but Myriam will break out of the trance before he cums in her ass. Hopefully that answers you questions.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Even with the choice, it leads to the same end, the only difference is how the scene goes, either Myriam will is strong enough to see through the illusion and is able to break it, or she is unable to see through and break the illusion by accident.

Reactions: Demnor
May 7, 2022
View attachment 1487091

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back in the confort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulate by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-10
Release Date: 2022-05-10
Developer: Zorlun - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch3.05b+p (Prometheus' patch)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Mod - Multi Mod - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1274284 View attachment 1274280 View attachment 1274282 View attachment 1274276 View attachment 1274273 View attachment 1274275 View attachment 1274277 View attachment 1274278 View attachment 1274279 View attachment 1330393 View attachment 1437228 View attachment 1437229 View attachment 1577422 View attachment 1577423 View attachment 1577424 View attachment 1637646 View attachment 1692215
[/QUQUOTEWhen is next update
Whe

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Even with the choice, it leads to the same end, the only difference is how the scene goes, either Myriam will is strong enough to see through the illusion and is able to break it, or she is unable to see through and break the illusion by accident.
Hii, are we getting the Marc pool scene in the update coming this month or the next one?

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I played 3.05a and saw the scenes with Cassius, then I saw there were a 3.05b version with Prometheus patch and played this, but here the scenes with Cassius were gone, just a black screen, and back to normal once the scene was over. Why? Maybe the compressed version 3.05b doesn't have the Prometheus patch?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
man if in next update horse will fuck myriam in the ass i will subscribe with him for a year :)
Well, it is not a "spoiler" because Zorlun himself said it, that there will be some scene with Hammer in the next update, and it is a good bet that if you activated the "furry lover"/bestiality possibility, that means there will be the possibility of something somehow sexual with Hammer.
But what that is going to be, is all to be seen.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Well, it is not a "spoiler" because Zorlun himself said it, that there will be some scene with Hammer in the next update, and it is a good bet that if you activated the "furry lover"/bestiality possibility, that means there will be the possibility of something somehow sexual with Hammer.
But what that is going to be, is all to be seen.
A scene with Hammer doesn't mean full on penetration. first scene was a good tease, I don't know if Zorlun will go all the way on 2nd scene with Hammer.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes