Viressa

May 24, 2018
I understand that that is the first scene with William. But I don't understand why missing that particular scene, means you have to miss all subsequent scenes with William. We miss the first scene with Lucy by taking part in Anthony's party, but we're still allowed to take part in her second scene. Why should William be any different?
*shrug* You'll have to ask Zorlun about that, I can't read their mind. My interpretation was that the narrative structure interprets missing that first William encounter the same as saying "no" to sex with him during the encounter, and the game interprets that "no" as "I'm not interested in William at all." Again, very bad design when it's not at all clear that being nice to Bobo will have this consequence.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
*shrug* You'll have to ask Zorlun about that, I can't read their mind. My interpretation was that the narrative structure interprets missing that first William encounter the same as saying "no" to sex with him during the encounter, and the game interprets that "no" as "I'm not interested in William at all." Again, very bad design when it's not at all clear that being nice to Bobo will have this consequence.
I'm not making a big deal out of it. I'm just wondering what the reasoning was behind excluding William's content entirely, because the player allows Myriam to help out Bobo on one occasion. It's not like because of that, Myriam's never going to come into contact with William again or he's suddenly going to stop being interested in her. They're living in the same house, she's virtually become his surrogate mom and literally everyday there are opportunities for stuff to happen between them. Myriam helping out Bobo on that one occasion, made no difference to any of that. So why should it stop her and William having sex content ?

I mean I already have more than one playthrough of this game, so if necessary I can alter one to play that scene differently and get William's content, it's not a big problem. I just don't understand why I should have to?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Meet Cute
First scene of chapter 3 next update, made from a mix of subscenes, it will branch up depending on old choices and new ones, revolving principally around meeting a new character only mentioned before, our dear naughty actress with which Myriam was often compared with.
First part make you directly start the following day from Lucy's fight, either down town for an appointment at her lawyer or at Lucy's apartment with a short naughty scene.
Directly following, the second part revolve around a short subscene at Myriam's lawyer's office, announcing the coming end of chapter 3, with the coming day in court with Anthony. (Chapter 3 should be ending before the end of the year if everything goes as planned.)
Finally, the rest of the scene revolve around Myriam's meeting with Goldilocks, with no naughty scenes yet, but a few teases and exhibition, but mainly, with Myriam learning more about the young girl with which she was often compared with. This part will offer a few more choices to define Myriam again, having her cut short with the encounter or having her get more curious about the life of the young woman and what she does for a living.
View attachment 2041615
please tell me she is another Lesbian option for Myriam :love: :love: :love:

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018

First scene of chapter 3 next update, made from a mix of subscenes, it will branch up depending on old choices and new ones, revolving principally around meeting a new character only mentioned before, our dear naughty actress with which Myriam was often compared with.
First part make you directly start the following day from Lucy's fight, either down town for an appointment at her lawyer or at Lucy's apartment with a short naughty scene.
Directly following, the second part revolve around a short subscene at Myriam's lawyer's office, announcing the coming end of chapter 3, with the coming day in court with Anthony. (Chapter 3 should be ending before the end of the year if everything goes as planned.)
Finally, the rest of the scene revolve around Myriam's meeting with Goldilocks, with no naughty scenes yet, but a few teases and exhibition, but mainly, with Myriam learning more about the young girl with which she was often compared with. This part will offer a few more choices to define Myriam again, having her cut short with the encounter or having her get more curious about the life of the young woman and what she does for a living.
View attachment 2041615
Damn, she really does look like Myriam. Just with eyeshadow and slightly tanner skin.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2041615
One more for the lesbian routes? I like that. :love: :p

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'm not making a big deal out of it. I'm just wondering what the reasoning was behind excluding William's content entirely, because the player allows Myriam to help out Bobo on one occasion. It's not like because of that, Myriam's never going to come into contact with William again or he's suddenly going to stop being interested in her. They're living in the same house, she's virtually become his surrogate mom and literally everyday there are opportunities for stuff to happen between them. Myriam helping out Bobo on that one occasion, made no difference to any of that. So why should it stop her and William having sex content ?

I mean I already have more than one playthrough of this game, so if necessary I can alter one to play that scene differently and get William's content, it's not a big problem. I just don't understand why I should have to?
Help Bobo but only get him clothes, not clothes and food. Then she can be Bobo's friend and spend time with William

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Help Bobo but only get him clothes, not clothes and food. Then she can be Bobo's friend and spend time with William
I understand that. I just don't understand why that should lead to her not having content with William. Her helping Bobo is not a logical reason for omitting future content with William. It seems entirely arbitrary. Nobody has yet come up with a convincing explaination for why helping Bobo on that one occasion should eliminate all future content with William. So far all I'm getting is that Zorlun decided to use a totally arbitrary choice to eliminate future content with William. If that choice had some direct connection with William then I could understand it. But it doesn't have any connection to him whatsoever.

Reactions: Edhinor

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I understand that. I just don't understand why that should lead to her not having content with William. Her helping Bobo is not a logical reason for omitting future content with William. It seems entirely arbitrary. Nobody has yet come up with a convincing explaination for why helping Bobo on that one occasion should eliminate all future content with William. So far all I'm getting is that Zorlun decided to use a totally arbitrary choice to eliminate future content with William. If that choice had some direct connection with William then I could understand it. But it doesn't have any connection to him whatsoever.
It's called time management, if she gets food for Bobo it takes more time to get it, which in turns will mean she misses William outside their apartments and won't have time to do anything with him before her husband comes home.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's called time management, if she gets food for Bobo it takes more time to get it, which in turns will mean she misses William outside their apartments and won't have time to do anything with him before her husband comes home.
You're just not getting what I'm going on about. I know on that particular occasion her helping Bobo means she can't meet up with William. But why does missing that, affect all possible future content with William? Why when she meets him in the Gym showers, does her avoiding that content, mean that she can't do something with him then? It doesn't make any sense? She doesn't know that she missed out on any content, because she never got to meet up with William. So how can she be affected by something that she doesn't know about? When she's thinking about having some naughty fun with William in the showers, there is no logical reason for her to avoid it. And there's no logical reason for her to avoid it, on any future occasion.. The reason chosen for her to avoid it, is totally arbitrary.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You're just not getting what I'm going on about. I know on that particular occasion her helping Bobo means she can't meet up with William. But why does missing that, affect all possible future content with William? Why when she meets him in the Gym showers, does her avoiding that content, mean that she can't do something with him then? It doesn't make any sense? She doesn't know that she missed out on any content, because she never got to meet up with William. So how can she be affected by something that she doesn't know about? When she's thinking about having some naughty fun with William in the showers, there is no logical reason for her to avoid it. And there's no logical reason for her to avoid it, on any future occasion.. The reason chosen for her to avoid it, is totally arbitrary.
I don’t know either, but maybe it’s because she was vulnerable after her fight with asshole and catching him cheating that she is able to use William to console her needs, since he is the opposite of her ex. Then she finds out to her surprise he’s got a bigger dick than asshole and treats her better too

Reactions: JaxMan

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I went on the subject a bunch of times already, so, as some as already wrote, you can help Bobo, but not too much or you end up missing the timing to catch William, that's a bit obscure for a reason, but fairly simple in the end, why did I went about it, because I wanted to add some randomness to some of the choices made. But again, why? Well for variety, I wanted the game to not be just a chose blue or red option, yes or no, for or against, etc... I get that it can be annoying, but at least it change a bit.

After that, as you point out, no, the Bobo choice as nothing to do inherently to the fact that you cannot get all the option possible with William, but missing this time sensitive scene with William has some influence... why? Well simply as any other scene with any other character, you simply miss some variables (that's for the gameplay wise), in more deeply, relationship wise, the scene is all about Myriam opening up to William and William comforting her (and more), so this scene simply give them a deeper relationship that if you had missed it, escalating later on as giving you less option if you didn't get this scene.

Again, I get it can feel annoying, but from my point of view, having a game that is not only about binary choice of yes or no, is more interesting, I wouldn't go with only choice like that of course, but I think it's nice that some choices work on some different levels.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My guess:
All paths are possible, if you have the time and resources. Like all Devs, Zorlun has to pick and choose which paths make it to the game. An easier solution is to just let players use their saves to explore the different paths.

Reactions: Demnor

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I don’t know either, but maybe it’s because she was vulnerable after her fight with asshole and catching him cheating that she is able to use William to console her needs, since he is the opposite of her ex. Then she finds out to her surprise he’s got a bigger dick than asshole and treats her better too
I think this is a good explanation. Myriam is very vulnerable here and her interaction with William opens up certain possibilities that wouldn't open if she wasn't. So later in game when she is past this vulnerability she doesn't have the desire to do anything with William sexually, just as a friend who wants to mother him a bit.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the non-dominant Marc option does not trigger any sex scenes, I tried it 2 times and the only sex scenes are in the dominant Marc option

must be doing something wrong, because according to the walkthrough there are sex scenes between Marc and Myriam in the non-dominant option

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I went on the subject a bunch of times already, so, as some as already wrote, you can help Bobo, but not too much or you end up missing the timing to catch William, that's a bit obscure for a reason, but fairly simple in the end, why did I went about it, because I wanted to add some randomness to some of the choices made. But again, why? Well for variety, I wanted the game to not be just a chose blue or red option, yes or no, for or against, etc... I get that it can be annoying, but at least it change a bit.

After that, as you point out, no, the Bobo choice as nothing to do inherently to the fact that you cannot get all the option possible with William, but missing this time sensitive scene with William has some influence... why? Well simply as any other scene with any other character, you simply miss some variables (that's for the gameplay wise), in more deeply, relationship wise, the scene is all about Myriam opening up to William and William comforting her (and more), so this scene simply give them a deeper relationship that if you had missed it, escalating later on as giving you less option if you didn't get this scene.

Again, I get it can feel annoying, but from my point of view, having a game that is not only about binary choice of yes or no, is more interesting, I wouldn't go with only choice like that of course, but I think it's nice that some choices work on some different levels.
That was all I wanted. An explaination as to why you can't get that content, if you make that choice with Bobo. I recognise you may have explained this in the past, but since I only started being active on this forum a few months ago, I wasn't around to hear it. And there are like hundreds of pages on this thread, and your previous explaination is buried somewhere in the middle of it

bolt88

Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 2041615
Lezbo again? Meh...:cautious:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Are we still going to get any Mystery Club content? It's been quite a while since that was introduced, but so far no additional development.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes