doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
This has been asked N times and answered N+1 times by Zorlun in the last 792 pages... so...
NO
Please, don't ask again..
I had written a reply with a slightly more sarcastic tone but I deleted it. I had to remember that this guy is part of the Pampers and Similac group.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What about the pure lesbian route please
Your game choices determine a pure lesbian route but the route is much shorter, given all of the male characters that Zorlun introduced early in the game, plus all of the branches that covers all of the tags listed. He did mention that it may be one of the many endings that he had planned.

Reactions: Ssato243

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun just finished the update, that last scene with cum covered face was really good, hope we get to see more bukkake type in the upcoming updates and not just once in a while.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for keeping the game alive
I added a link to your mod on my Discord server as well, I'll do this for every mod now, as well as for the compressed version, like I did for the android ones.
I added a link into my signature to this message on my Discord server, I hope it'll help people finding everything quickly (yeah... I know... fat chance :cautious:).

Last edited:

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
In the update when they're talking about the house ocean view. All I could think of was storms and beach erosion. What I get for living in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes