PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the usual mediocre update; the part of the angel is useless, both for the story and for the time taken.
even the cosplay one? Why?
sup cassius path there could have been another scene in the morning in the pool.
rating 6/10

Reactions: TheMummy56

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
the usual mediocre update; the part of the angel is useless, both for the story and for the time taken.
even the cosplay one? Why?
sup cassius path there could have been another scene in the morning in the pool.
rating 6/10
Not every update needs to have intense sex in it. It's called moving the story along. I said that about 3 pages back.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Not every update needs to have intense sex in it. It's called moving the story along. I said that about 3 pages back.
You're right, but I was a little disappointed that Myriam went to heaven and didn't have sex with Zeus. It would have been interesting to see lightning creampied or it would have been better if she had gone to Hades to have sex with Cassius Cerberus, right? :unsure::love::LOL::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You're right, but I was a little disappointed that Myriam went to heaven and didn't have sex with Zeus. It would have been interesting to see lightning creampied or it would have been better if she had gone to Hades to have sex with Cassius Cerberus, right? :unsure::love::LOL::love:

Yes, it would have been nice to see, but you're statement proves my point. You want intense sex in every scene. Some scenes should be symbolic or reflective to move a story along.
Some of y'all want stories that just keeps running on with scenes. Have you ever tried running up a long hill? You start out on the incline full of energy but as you get higher and further up, your progress gets slower, until you find yourself running out of energy. Now you're on the incline with no apparent end in sight and no place to rest.
Storytelling should look like inclined steps with small plateaus to take breaks before hitting the next. It should always move forward at a decent pace so that, toward the end, the journey down is worthwhile, and not falling off a cliff. I learned that back in the day when they still taught literature in school.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Kudos to this Dev who every update gift us with sex ideas.
I should like see Myriam in a "slave's week" with the girl of the last update.

Reactions: Zorlun

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
What's wrong? As usual I downloaded and unpacked game folder. Added Walkthrough mode from Patreon and unzipped saves from previous update. But now I'm getting error at the start and I can't load any save.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, it would have been nice to see, but you're statement proves my point. You want intense sex in every scene. Some scenes should be symbolic or reflective to move a story along.
Some of y'all want stories that just keeps running on with scenes. Have you ever tried running up a long hill? You start out on the incline full of energy but as you get higher and further up, your progress gets slower, until you find yourself running out of energy. Now you're on the incline with no apparent end in sight and no place to rest.
Storytelling should look like inclined steps with small plateaus to take breaks before hitting the next. It should always move forward at a decent pace so that, toward the end, the journey down is worthwhile, and not falling off a cliff. I learned that back in the day when they still taught literature in school.
Right?:whistle: But I think Story going all fine and Zorlun kept all in mind he is updating with the Story he decided earlier to show, But Dream scenes and Some Extra horny scene won't derail anything...As per the Hill Myriam and her Story going to Top of Hill effortlessly I can say, What will be added in the game if with some characters then there will be a Clear path ending if not derailing then they go for Dream scenes which have no effect on Story right? :unsure::love: As Fairy, Zeus, Centaur, Minotaur all come is Extra Fantasy scenes :devilish:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Right?:whistle: But I think Story going all fine and Zorlun kept all in mind he is updating with the Story he decided earlier to show, But Dream scenes and Some Extra horny scene won't derail anything...As per the Hill Myriam and her Story going to Top of Hill effortlessly I can say, What will be added in the game if with some characters then there will be a Clear path ending if not derailing then they go for Dream scenes which have no effect on Story right? :unsure::love: As Fairy, Zeus, Centaur, Minotaur all come is Extra Fantasy scenes :devilish:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You're so Stoopid! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
This is from Zorlun's Discord page. Now, I wonder how many more lazy asses are going to continue to ask the same dumbass question?

1. Zorlun
    08/13/2023 4:41 AM

6) Why Katherine X Myriam won't happen? The game revolve around Myriam and how she gets through life as she explore her new found freedom (the full title being Project Myriam - Life & Explorations), and each other character have some kind of a purpose in the game towards Myriam, making the player discover a different part of her, and Katherine has one of the most important role on that front. She's the beacon of light and love for Myriam, the character that will always be about love and positivity towards her mother, it's a constant, whatever happen, whatever she do, Myriam will always have this cherishable relationship to fall back on. So in conclusion, any corruption road is simply straight out on that side and an incestious relationship would alter and/or tarnish her role and the relationship they have.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes