Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
neighbour is the one where she got shot? cause that was shocking on one hand on the other underwhelming cause i hoped for a sub/dom scene with the neighbours dad
angel sounds great ex-husband not that much
judge sounds the most promising so far, thanks for the info!
hoped for more after about 5-6 months of not playing but my expectations where low anyway in that regard.
It's not her ex-husband. It is her dead husband, who died before the game starts.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
neighbour is the one where she got shot? cause that was shocking on one hand on the other underwhelming cause i hoped for a sub/dom scene with the neighbours dad
hoped for more after about 5-6 months of not playing but my expectations where low anyway in that regard.
There's a scene where Myriam receives an envelope with some photos of her, Marc and the team captain, so he's basically blackmailing her

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Actually, the shooting is only one of the possibilities there. If she keeps her cool (kind of), then you can effectively get a kind of sub/dom scence with the neighbours dad (but to avoid confusions, the sub is Myriam, not the dad.
If you do not use the incest patch, the angel is her late husband (sorry, I corrected this, because I realised writing in a rush, I had referred to ex-husband, which in general people would take as meaning they divorced, which was not the case), if you use the incest patch, becomes the first lover, but that is definively not something on the alley of sub/dom, although there is one element that can hint to a reason why Myriam may be open to, or prone to, or going directly for (depending on your game play) being submissive, even very much so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you do not use the incest patch, the angel is the ex-husband...
This should be "late husband", not "ex-husband". The "ex" implies divorce, in the case of marriage, or separation, in the case of dating or engagement. Since the reason for them no longer being together is that he's dead, he's her "late" husband or lover. The word "late" in this case meaning someone who has died.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun not sure, if someone forwarded you this via PM or some other way so I thought I'm gona make sure you know of it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universa...d-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-13646049
The currently used Ren'py version seems to be bugged and I'm not certain if you would've updated the Ren'py version anyway.
I'll have a look, thanks.
Nice! Hope you had a great vacation.
Edit: Please add a bukkake scene in the upcoming update
Already one, and there may be another... ^^

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes