luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
story progress?
Of course they are 18 years old! What lustful people for God's sake! Officially, of course they are 18 years old ... What wicked and depraved people!

Well, do you know what I'm saying? That I would have been delighted that a chick like Myriam would deflower me at 18 years old! But please! what am I saying? At the 17! Not at 16! What the hell at 12 that I was hotter than an Orinoco baboon's balls! Come on don't fuck around!

Whoever says otherwise is a hypocrite but yes..., for official purposes, they are 18 years old and there is nothing more to talk about, ok?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is there or will there be a way to get the dad to fuck his daughter?
Not in the cards, no, since they can't stand each other, if it would ever happen it would be revolving around the rape of the daughter by the father (if you are talking about Anthony and Katherine, the matter of Myriam and her father Robert is another thing).

And a quick general news about the update ch2.05b, the mirrors are slowly uploading, but it should be posted tonight (around 12:00+) as it was announced. And I'm now working diligently on the ch2.06 with the museum gala night as a first scene. ^^

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Not in the cards, no, since they can't stand each other, if it would ever happen it would be revolving around the rape of the daughter by the father (if you are talking about Anthony and Katherine, the matter of Myriam and her father Robert is another thing).

And a quick general news about the update ch2.05b, the mirrors are slowly uploading, but it should be posted tonight (around 12:00+) as it was announced. And I'm now working diligently on the ch2.06 with the museum gala night as a first scene. ^^
There are lesbian scenes in this update ?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

You rock, Zorlun!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Myriam pimping his daughter would be fun on a depraved route :BootyTime:
I'd love something like this, myriam helping her husband rape their daughter. Maybe normal rape, or drugging or some other way.
On a depraved route Myriam will slip up on different levels, but hurting her kids will not happen (if you do not count the "simple" sexual slip ups of course ^^). But no, helping the husband or any others harm her kids is not in Myriam character, even in the more depraved path.
There are lesbian scenes in this update ?
No lesbian scenes (meaning with sexual content), but there is a whole scene revolving around only female characters with some light sexual tension/teasing, a bit of a premise of what's to come. ^^
Next update (ch2.06) will introduce also one of the lesbian romance for Myriam, with a dominatrix character.
You rock, Zorlun!
download.jpg
I know! ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
goll.jpg
Free public version of ch2.05b is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar. For F95zone just a few moments to wait for the moderators to put it up (Thank you as always great ancien gods of moderation!!). ^^

Here's what's new:
- Around 2900 lines of code and 246 new renders.​
- 4 scenes (4 small/regular scenes with a few different paths depending on choices during the game).​
- 2 new characters introduced.​
- Lots of minor choices to make Myriam more your own.​
- Some more naughty content.​

Less naughty scenes for this one than the last few ones, and beware, they all depend on choices made in game, so it could feel short depending on your choices, sorry for that, but as the game keep going on, some choices made will more and more have consequences, giving different games all together in the future. But of course the consequence of that will be that some times you could have shorter for your curent playthrough, so patience my friends and enjoy Myriam and her adventures! ^^

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Am yet to try this, and since dev notes and the genres aren't clear on this, I gotta ask; is per example bestiality avoidable? That's really not something I can stomach personally, haha.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Am yet to try this, and since dev notes and the genres aren't clear on this, I gotta ask; is per example bestiality avoidable? That's really not something I can stomach personally, haha.
Yes, it's avoidable.
So it's a matter of whether I wanna see it or not, rather than avoiding it or not? :unsure:
First time an event with bestiality will be about to happen, you will have the choice to follow up or not, if not, you will never see another for the duration of the game. Though some light situational events could happen with animals, nothing sexual, just funny moments.
As clowns234 said, you decide if your Myriam is into it or not
Yes, like CrazyRabbit says, you will be able to create your Myriam more or less, globally every naughty encounters is avoidable some will not for the purpose of story events, but all that can be considered like a special kink will be a matter of choice (notably those that generally make people cringe, like bestiality, incest, cheating, etc... and of course, my "weird events" ^^ ).

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes