Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hell I didn't know she could have sex with William previously. Now I gotta figure that one out.
She needs high lust, can't remember I think it's 30. You can miss it when you're in the park after catching Anthony. When Bobo gets attacked if you get him clothes and food then you'll come home too late and not see William. If you only get him clothes or skip his encounter then you'll meet William when you get home.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She needs high lust, can't remember I think it's 30. You can miss it when you're in the park after catching Anthony. When Bobo gets attacked if you get him clothes and food then you'll come home too late and not see William. If you only get him clothes or skip his encounter then you'll meet William when you get home.
Ah thank you! Now I know exactly what I did to miss it. Very kind of you :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
My "notification" mod seems involved. You can try to delete it (delete 2 files grouped_notif.rpy/rpyc in game/bibifoc folder) but I'm not sure it will fix your problem. When I look at your error, it shouldn't happen. Maybe you can post a save just before the problem?

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I was hit by the Trust & Safety team of Patreon which ask me to get rid of the bestiality and incest content on Patreon and off Patreon... still discussing with them to see where I'm at in the end.
But I started telling my patrons that they may want to migrate to SubscribeStar instead of Patreon just in case.

After that a nice third party modder, named "Notme", offered to share a patch to uncensor.
I hate those Patreon people who care more about the safety of those poor misled pixels instead of real peoples safety.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I hate those Patreon people who care more about the safety of those poor misled pixels instead of real peoples safety.
But they do care about real people: their workers, shareholders, themself.
Even if we dont like it, its their right and might be the right thing for them.
Dont forget we are on the Dark Side, and yes we have cookies, at least the dark one.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished with 2.07, so back to being caught up with the Dev here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very fun update, and looking forward to seeing what is next. Thank you so much for this!!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why is there so much whining about Patreon? There are patches for something like that, right? Or what is the problem??
Once reported and watched it becomes a little sticky.

Also as far completed as this vn is, its gonna to be a chore removing the bestiality not to mention rewriting parts of the story. Then someone other than "the dev" needs to make a patch that adds said content in the cleared vn.

If the dev was to be caught making a patch they would lose their patreon account and they have looked here before supposedly when some gets singled out for tos violations.

It's all doable but a pain in the fucking ass and bullshit

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
  • Tell me if there will be a bestiality or not, especially with Katerina. If there is a bestiality, then I am ready to pay.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Once reported and watched it becomes a little sticky.

Also as far completed as this vn is, its gonna to be a chore removing the bestiality not to mention rewriting parts of the story. Then someone other than "the dev" needs to make a patch that adds said content in the cleared vn.

If the dev was to be caught making a patch they would lose their patreon account and they have looked here before supposedly when some gets singled out for tos violations.

It's all doable but a pain in the fucking ass and bullshit
But that's the way it is now! There's also SubscribeStar where it's uncensored, so what's the problem?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So, there will be content with the daughter in the future it will just be turned off unless we run a third party incest patch (which is fine not complaining at all)? Because Kat is really one of the only characters I want Myriam to get with in my play through, her and Lucy, the gymnast girl, and maybe Eve. Kind of hoping for pure lesbian really well as pure as can be anyway what with past events, it's not something you see on here much. With Lucy its pretty well to be expected that she won't have any male partners since she was introduced as lesbian, will Kat have a pure lesbian route as well? Just curious. Thanks.
Edit: Jenny just popped up and she's cute so hopefully some fun times with her too.
Edit 2: Just got the choice for Kat! Neat.
The choice of swimming pool, was letting you chose if Katherine will go for men, women or both.
Can you unlock all scenes in a single run?
Thanks
No, it's not possible.
But that's the way it is now! There's also SubscribeStar where it's uncensored, so what's the problem?
Already on SubscribeStar. And man, you have no idea of the mental charge this kick in the nuts is for me, the anxiety of the uncertainty of seeing your creation and your "bread" put at risk. All the time and energy I'm passing on this problem is not put elsewhere, like in making the next update for exemple.
And it's not because you see an easy solution, that it's in fact easy to realize, some people have jumped ship and go to SubscribeStar, but a big majority stayed on Patreon, and like I said, this being my "bread" I can't go say "fuck you" to everyone, first because I need to eat, second because people sent me money, so I have a responsibility to deliver.
So yes, when you're in trouble the easy solution is always go to safety, but it's always easier to say than to do.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As I explained earlier donators. Some prefer the payment methods of patreon and/or features that the service offers. SS and patreon are two different sites and not having both can cut into a relatively new devs pocket big time.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Patreon threw me well, promised nothing, but ate. I put the money on the 30th, and he already demands 1 again. If people like your game, then they will switch to another one, but not patreon, he is generally zazhral. As I wrote above, if there is a bestiality, especially with Katerina, then I am ready to pay.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
As I explained earlier donators. Some prefer the payment methods of patreon and/or features that the service offers. SS and patreon are two different sites and not having both can cut into a relatively new devs pocket big time.
But you can also make the version of SubscribeStar available to Patreon users, right? A small FTP server is all you need.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But you can also make the version of SubscribeStar available to Patreon users, right? A small FTP server is all you need.
I'm just a fan, who was bored and answered a few questions. The dev just got hit with this a day or so ago.

From the devs posts, they are doing everything they can to ensure the vn continues. It however will take a bit of time, luck and hard work.

Personally I believe in them because of what they have showed us so far. I have zero influence on any of it, just happened to see this bullshit before

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Yes, but I don't understand. The person does not want to continue the bestiality, or does not want money.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes