Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have to change them (the preview), I denoised them since then. And the last update was made with some new gear so no real need for the denoiser, that keep the renders to seem too much like plastified.

But yes, I think that I will remake them in the future. I have a better understanding than when I started, and I will keep getting better (I hope), so definitely.

EDIT: And done... changed the preview pictures.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have to change them (the preview), I denoised them since then. And the last update was made with some new gear so no real need for the denoiser, that keep the renders to seem too much like plastified.

But yes, I think that I will remake them in the future. I have a better understanding than when I started, and I will keep getting better (I hope), so definitely.

Player : Can we have *insert demands* (polite demands, nothing to say about it, no worries)
Zorlun : I am speed

• Haha
Reactions: Zorlun

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Excellent. Looks great!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Download android v0.2a APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Thank you, I know it will make some happy perverts. ^^

EDIT: Added the Teasing (v0.2) and Titfuck (v0.1.5) to the actual tags of the page.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Damn, a few of you showed me that error, I do not know what you have in common, but it must come from the hardware or some incompatibility, because on my side the game is running well (if you pass the incompatibility with the old saves).

I do not understand where this error come from, I'm sorry. But just to be sure, and I'm sorry if it sound patronizing, did you try the official version (PC or Mac depending on your system) or the modded or compressed ones?

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
Aiden fix, drop files in "game" folder.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
lol thx, I would never have guessed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to say no
what is it that give that her choice? willpower? dominance?
I offered this choice because I want the player to be able to point Myriam toward a more independent and dominant character if he want. The justification for how the choice was built, in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after that, this choice is, yes, like a first step toward a Myriam more independent, dominant and willful.

Reactions: Belnick

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Good News Everyone.gif

Hello there people, just a little news on where am I right now for the next update, already finished two small scenes, introducing new characters, places and intrigues for the future, started a big one which will please everybody I think. ^^

But more importantly, just also finished a full rewrite of my notification system and variable modification (with the huge help of Kostik Penguin, a very nice patron and supporter). So you will have to restart from scratch for the next update, but it will be the LAST TIME!! (dramatic effect: tin tin tiiiiinnnnn (to imagine with jazz hands)). ^^

So thank you again Kostik Penguin and the god of all that is naughty for this inspiration, and now back to work on this update and on Myriam's adventures... ^^

PS: Sorry for the double post.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1029170

Hello there people, just a little news on where am I right now for the next update, already finished two small scenes, introducing new characters, places and intrigues for the future, started a big one which will please everybody I think. ^^

But more importantly, just also finished a full rewrite of my notification system and variable modification (with the huge help of Kostik Penguin, a very nice patron and supporter). So you will have to restart from scratch for the next update, but it will be the LAST TIME!! (dramatic effect: tin tin tiiiiinnnnn (to imagine with jazz hands)). ^^

So thank you again Kostik Penguin and the god of all that is naughty for this inspiration, and now back to work on this update and on Myriam's adventures... ^^

PS: Sorry for the double post.
You mean I'll have to restart and once again feast my eyes upon the perfect body of Myriam while she gets herself in plenty hot quidproquos while I'll cackle like the Senate himself ?

......I can deal with that, no prob. :sneaky:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Damn, that's a awesome game! Thanks!!
Thanks, always nice to hear. Hope you will enjoy the future updates as much. ^^
Hi loving the game so far, how often is it updated :)
Since I have patrons supporting me on Patreon, I try to be quick and give an update every month or so, seems only fair when people give you money every month. So my updates may seem on the short side, but since I update relatively regularly I think it's well balanced.

Kostik

Aug 21, 2017

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
From what I gathered, it seems to be a compatibility issue between Ren'Py 7.4 and older graphics cards.
Ha! If that's verified, it would be at least an answer to why some people have this problem, thanks, I can't stand not understanding a problem. ^^
(Though it wouldn't solve it for them.)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes