Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
And such a question is there any plans to add trans content? It would be an interesting addition;), I know it is not in the tags tab in the future, so I ask out of curiosity. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Not in the books for now but I'm not really opposed to it, I just didn't had the inspiration for a character for now, though the idea of inversing the genre of the parents of Jenny (Katherine's friend) stuck to my mind since some time, for reference for the idea I'm thinking of the great manga "Family Compo" by Tsukasa Hojo (the author of "City Hunter").
Super travail mec, mon jeu préféré suivi par duality ! Continue comme ça tu déchires :)
As popular as futa seems to be, maybe a 'weird' adventure with Myriam taking on a gang of Amazonian futa biker chicks? :)
Yes, futa is not really my kink, but I will probably play with it during a "weird event".

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not in the books for now but I'm not really opposed to it, I just didn't had the inspiration for a character for now, though the idea of inversing the genre of the parents of Jenny (Katherine's friend) stuck to my mind since some time, for reference for the idea I'm thinking of the great manga "Family Compo" by Tsukasa Hojo (the author of "City Hunter").

Yes, futa is not really my kink, but I will probably play with it during a "weird event".
Hey Zorlun, any chance Myriam can have a “divorce party” maybe Eve can set it up and take her out for a wild night of debauchery.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Rather not have futa. The fans of it need to realize it doesn't have to be in every single game.
I didn't even know it was a thing until I started playing these games, but it does seem popular.
Futa isn't trans though.
Typical Futa are just women that also have a fully functioning male reproductive system (with or without testes) along with their fully functioning female reproductive system, and are either born that way or it's achieved through sci-fi/fantasy means.
Trans is Trans-Woman (man-to-woman) or Trans-Man (woman-to-man), though typically in these kinds of game/stories it's trans-women.

As popular as either one seems, they're still pretty niche in comparison to other kinks.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Really lovely game.
I just hope that she will find someone that is in dom/rough sex and all that kinks (even sharing) but apart of that will threat her well in everyday life, something like non asshole version of Anthony. :p Wouldn't mind dilf/bbm.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I agree. Now imagine if straight/vanilla lovers would understand this simple concept instead of demanding for dicks in every single yuri game. What a wonderful world we'd have been living in if that were the case.
I don't know what yuri is.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Futa isn't trans though.
Typical Futa are just women that also have a fully functioning male reproductive system (with or without testes) along with their fully functioning female reproductive system, and are either born that way or it's achieved through sci-fi/fantasy means.
Trans is Trans-Woman (man-to-woman) or Trans-Man (woman-to-man), though typically in these kinds of game/stories it's trans-women.

As popular as either one seems, they're still pretty niche in comparison to other kinks.

They're also NEVER post-op.

Apr 28, 2018
I agree. Now imagine if straight/vanilla lovers would understand this simple concept instead of demanding for dicks in every single yuri game. What a wonderful world we'd have been living in if that were the case.
According to the Greek myth, Sappho (a poetess from Lesbos, who stands after the terms 'lesbian' and 'sapphic') herself was not 100% lesbian, for she died of unrequited love to a man. Thus dicks in yuri are legit. Checkmate.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes