Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not at all what I said, like always there will be choices, giving some opportunity for the player to either go on exploration for Myriam or go on some new partnership with some characters. But even if Myriam go "romance" road, there is a lot that can be done, and that certainly do not mean roses and missionary until the end, every relationship will be different, some good, some bad, but either way, they'll be kinky (I think the game until now has already proven that).

In the case of the game Myriam could be hesitating on multiple partners and unable to chose, leading into a position where she's cheating, but as I said, Myriam is not a character who like to hurt people, so the "NTR" that people generally want will not be something to wait for (though I'll probably make a closed ending... to be studied, nothing set in stone).

Probably.
Sorry to momentarily doubt you. Thank you for the reassurance. This vn has been one of my favorites since you started it and the way I understood it was majorily not in that vein.

Thanks again for this kick ass vn and now the reassurance it will stay that way :)

Reactions: Zorlun

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Your confusion is because, no offence to Zorlun, no one actually knows that NTR means anymore.
Same thing with futa and even incest I have found.
Not at all what I said, like always there will be choices, giving some opportunity for the player to either go on exploration for Myriam or go on some new partnership with some characters. But even if Myriam go "romance" road, there is a lot that can be done, and that certainly do not mean roses and missionary until the end, every relationship will be different, some good, some bad, but either way, they'll be kinky (I think the game until now has already proven that).
I like that there is choice for different strokes. As long as things are avoidable, it's fine to have them in.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In the case of the game Myriam could be hesitating on multiple partners and unable to chose, leading into a position where she's cheating, but as I said, Myriam is not a character who like to hurt people, so the "NTR" that people generally want will not be something to wait for (though I'll probably make a closed ending... to be studied, nothing set in stone).
I only wanted to caution you on using the NTR word. It tends to trigger many people.
By this site's tag definition, the closest thing to NTR so far was when Myriam got upset because she found Anthony cheating on her. But since cuckolding tends to be from a male only perspective, I don't think most people would consider that NTR.
Now if Anthony were the MC, it definitely would be NTR, which I am for one am totally on board for that. :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Soon.

Yes, chapter 3 will some more personal development in parallel as some more exploration for Myriam, and once Myriam will have a choice on focusing on one partner, it will close some doors as she chose to start again a relationship (unless the player want to explore some NTR, but it will be limited, NTR is not in Myriam's DNA).
Uh, understand you want to cater for the people who want a more on-to-one focus (many referred to William as the expected partner, although you mentioned the idea that Myriam would more like a young ), and you had said you were afraid "Myriam" could become a "fuckfest", but I hope there is still also the possibility to keep things open, the same way in which one has the possibility to tell Lucie she is not ready for a relationship yet .
Otherwise, a lot of the possibilities laid down and prepared would become pretty much useless.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun How many updates do you think the game will have before it ends? Or how many chapters?
Now we are having 10 updates per chapter if I'm not mistaken.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Since William will not be a full relationship partner,is someone of the potential candidates close his age or are all of them more Myriams age or even older?I really hope there is some who could be her partner and is way younger,i really hoped it would be William but i have to get used to it,thanks in advance for some possible answers:)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's not really NTR either, it's just cheating. And that's part of why the reaction to it is so ridiculous now.
My reaction was over romance not ntr. I don't personally like romance especially since she is such a sweet and thankful little submissive slut.

Ntr, no matter the real shit with like 50 definitions or the ntr on this forum with only one definition usually isn't much of a fuss in female protag vns... atleast that is my experience

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
My reaction was over romance not ntr. I don't personally like romance especially since she is such a sweet and thankful little submissive slut.

Ntr, no matter the real shit with like 50 definitions or the ntr on this forum with only one definition usually isn't much of a fuss in female protag vns... atleast that is my experience
I guess the good thing about this game are the choices so that we can avoid romance if we want to and keep her a submissive slut.
I agree with the NTR in female protagonist games as I have never seen it be a big deal.

Since William will not be a full relationship partner,is someone of the potential candidates close his age or are all of them more Myriams age or even older?I really hope there is some who could be her partner and is way younger,i really hoped it would be William but i have to get used to it,thanks in advance for some possible answers:)
I will be sad to see William go as he was the only Vanilla male character so far (at least, the one with sex scenes), so I hope there will be a good Vanilla, male replacement for him.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I guess the good thing about this game are the choices so that we can avoid romance if we want to and keep her a submissive slut.
I agree with the NTR in female protagonist as I have never seen it be a big deal.
100% I'm glad others have the romance etc, I was not meaning I wanted it removed or anything :)

This vn is a rarity for a lot of content and I'm happy to get to play it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's not really NTR either, it's just cheating. And that's part of why the reaction to it is so ridiculous now.
If Anthony were the MC, then Myriam would be cucking him every time she cheated. While Anthony doesn't seem to have a problem sharing, I don't think he would like finding out she's been fucking guys behind his back. Do you not agree?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finally able to return at full to F95 Zone, and one of the games I have been enjoying gets updated to greet me. For those who don't know, which I am guessing is most, my computer died on Jan 10th. I was able to save up enough for a replacement, which I have now, so I got about 2 months worth to get caught up on. ;)
And here is my marking point, worked my way, all through 1.5TBs of downloads I missed, up to here, now just got to mainly focus on those posted while I was working on getting caught up with what I missed. Almost there.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
That last paragraph worries me. I hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey romance vn. There are so many freaking romance vns and hardly any like this vn.
Indeed, female protag games focused on corruption like Project Myriam are becoming more scarce. Always my favorite type of game on this site b/c playing male protag just gets repetitive and boring a lot of the time.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
If Anthony were the MC, then Myriam would be cucking him every time she cheated. While Anthony doesn't seem to have a problem sharing, I don't think he would like finding out she's been fucking guys behind his back. Do you not agree?
I agree 100%, but ntr isn't just cheating. NTR is the MC is in a happy, committed relationship and a third party swoops in and corrupts the hell out of his wife/girlfriend. Even if Anthony was the MC, it wouldn't be NTR because Myriam is fucking other dudes of her own volition, and because he's a dick.

Reactions: Zorlun and jcgan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I agree 100%, but ntr isn't just cheating. NTR is the MC is in a happy, committed relationship and a third party swoops in and corrupts the hell out of his wife/girlfriend. Even if Anthony was the MC, it wouldn't be NTR because Myriam is fucking other dudes of her own volition, and because he's a dick.
It’s still pretty cool that she can kick out the abusive asshole hubby and move in her young stud William to replace him

k_No

Mar 13, 2022
Hello,

Yep, désolé, c'est juste une question de temps en fait, mais je m'attèlerai à la tache dans le future quand je trouverais un peu de temps. J'ai choisit l'anglais pour commencer par soucis de simplicité, pour toucher du monde.

Yep, sorry, it is just a question of time, but I will make one as soon as I find some time in the futur. I chosed english for starter by simplicity, to touch more people.
Hopefully the day will come when you have the time.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I love this game. However there are compatibility problems on some devices. Forced to recompile each new version.

For those interested...
(Chapter 3.03b + p) Windows / Linux / Raspberry Pi / JoiPlay :

P.s.: The content is strictly identical to the original. I only recompiled with the latest official version of Ren'Py and created an icon for the ".exe" (/game/gui/window_icon.png).
________________​

J’adore ce jeu. Cependant il y a des problèmes de compatibilité sur certains appareils. Obligé de recompiler chaque nouvelle version.

Pour les intéressés...
(Chapter 3.03b + p) Windows / Linux / Raspberry Pi / JoiPlay :

P.s.: Le contenu est strictement identique à l’original. J’ai uniquement recompiler avec la dernière version officielle de Ren’Py et créé une icône pour le ”.exe” (/game/gui/window_icon.png).
You should recompile the compressed,as that is the one most of us android tags use on joiplay
But thanks nonetheless!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, sorry, the "candidats" for romance will be more around Myriam's age and older (she's has a little daddy complex), the youngest would be Kimberley (if you count female romances).
But honestly, for William I can still change my mind, it's not set in stone, depending on how the flow of the scenes and writing goes, I'm always open to what will flow best.
The gala night dress was awesome, design more dresses like these and when the next update will come?
Well, for the clothes, they are always dependent on the situation, Myriam won't be walking the town in a gala dress for doing her shopping. But that being said, some characters plot lines will have Myriam live more events with high-end clothes and dresses (like with Charles and Nubia).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes