ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Couldn't the incest patch be reworked to replace lines of dialogue rather than scene labels, similar to the way the Summertime Saga patch works? There's a couple of places (the shower scene and the therapist scene) where you'd need more than that, but it should be possible to write a detector for if the walkthrough mod is installed, then load appropriate replacement scenes if so.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the code for either mod, so forgive me if I'm talking out of my ass here.
About the disclaimer, don't worry, it's fine.

But the incest patch does not touch any scene labels at all, it only chances dialogues, in a couple of occasions the value of a variable, and in one occasion adds a choice to the menu (the therapist, as you correctly identified), but again, I did it without changing scene labels and the flow.
The trick is that I replace parts (not even entire phrases) of dialogue in a way to keep coherence with the original (before Patreon's intervention) storyline as Zorlun had indicated it at the time I discovered the game, but as far as I recall, the WT mod also modifies the script, by adding up references that are then replaced by using an extra file, to give the indication of the path to follow.
So, both modify the script.
Also, I do not replace scenes, I use the ones existing, and in any case, you are hitting again on the fact to guarantee compatibilty with all possibilities, it would mean either I or the author of the WT mod (sorry, bad memory for names) would need to use the mod of the other as base, and then create two version of their mod.

Right now, I can just take the code of the new version from Zorlun, get the added part to the previous one, add it to my patch and modify it to be aligned with the incest part - safe for that extra choice with the therapist and an occasional variable value change, my code is aligned with the one from Zorlun.

Doing the kind of "detection" you are mentioning (I guess you mean it as avoiding the need for two versions of the patch), would require me to do some coding, that would lose the alignment with Zorlun, and make it extra complex - I do not have time for engaging myself on that type of programming, sorry, the actual form of the incest patch is as far as I can go.
Effectively, bibfoc does detect my patch, for the compatibiliity with his "name changing mod", he only looks if there is a variable set, because I created an extra variable that he detects, but even that, I did not create modifying Zorlun's code, I leveraged Ren'py characteristics, creating a small extra file that only defines the variable bibfoc detects.

Last but not least, because Zorlun had to modify things "on the fly", and it had never foreseen to have to take out the incest part, I cannot even though just a blind keyword replace, e.g. even in the incest patch, "Mi" can be "Mi" or "mom" depending on the situation.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I wonder why ppl want to cram 2 GPUs in one system?
It is not that beneficial for rendering and gaming since they dont share onboard memory.
While having 2 power hungry monsters provide a lot of strain to power supply as well as motherboard.
Not to mention higher demand for cooling etc.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Zorlun please add scene to next update: Bad End where Myriam gives up on being the town bicycle of (whatever city this is supposed to be) and moves to Kazakhstan to use all the GPUs she was using to render her sex scenes to become a cryptominer instead

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really enjoy this game. You can replay it over and over and get wildly different results. Hope somewhere down the line Myrium gets taken to the vets office where she has a doggy gangbang. And what other animals might he have at his office. I already stated my other wish. Since the daughter seems off limits I hope Myrium gets to play with one of her daughter's friends. Showing her a path to corruption. And definitely a huge bukkake in the future.

Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You forgot Lida, Lilly & Stacy
I was talking about the number of different people they've had sex with. So Myriam's had sex with close to 30, if you include Cassius, Hammer, the Aliens and the Mummy. Anna has had sex with about 45-50, and Anne has had sex with over 70. Lily and Lida are about 25-30, and Stacy is about 15- 20. But since all those three have updates far less frequently than Myriam, she'll probably move further ahead of them

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.06a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed Some errors, again.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
mix drop doesnt work for me please add it somewhere else

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Which Claire are you talking about? In terms of numbers, nobody is close to those two
Claire from Claire's Quest would be my guess. She might not be quite there yet when it comes to "total number of sex partners", but if we add a hefty bonus for "number of different species fucked" (as we should, imho), she might catch up.

Reactions: armion82 and Demnor

Erobie82

Jul 27, 2022
I just downloaded the new update and when I go to play the new hammer scene I get a blank screen, the sound works and all descriptions are visible but not visuals. This is what my screen looks like. Screenshot_20220726-151623_Project Myriam Life and Explorations.jpg Screenshot_20220726-151623_Project Myriam Life and Explorations.jpg

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I just downloaded the new update and when I go to play the new hammer scene I get a blank screen, the sound works and all descriptions are visible but not visuals. This is what my screen looks like. View attachment 1948571 View attachment 1948571
Believe you need the patch from here https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-06a-p-zorlun.66806/post-7686731 it restores all incest/bestiality scenes removed from the patreon version which is what the base download is.

Reactions: Piter_17

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Claire from Claire's Quest would be my guess. She might not be quite there yet when it comes to "total number of sex partners", but if we add a hefty bonus for "number of different species fucked" (as we should, imho), she might catch up.
I've never actually played that game, so I couldn't say.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"Sluttiest character" is kinda a meaningless title imho, here, I shall construct the sluttiest character to ever exist:

Nymphora, goddess of Sex, Beauty, and Debauchery, snapped her fingers and created an uncountably infinite number of universes with an uncountably infinite number of creatures in each, then created an uncountably infinite number of copies of herself so she could simultaneously have sex with everything in every universe at once.

(You could, in theory, always construct a sluttier character than Nymphora, by creating another character who does the same thing except taking the power set of the number of partners they have to construct a greater infinity. By Cantor's paradox, it's impossible to construct a cardinality so large that it's not possible to construct a greater cardinality out of it. But this character would not be sluttier in an *interesting* way, and so we shall discard the possibility from consideration.)

Reactions: fex56
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes