satyral09

May 20, 2022
"Sluttiest character" is kinda a meaningless title imho, here, I shall construct the sluttiest character to ever exist:

Nymphora, goddess of Sex, Beauty, and Debauchery, snapped her fingers and created an uncountably infinite number of universes with an uncountably infinite number of creatures in each, then created an uncountably infinite number of copies of herself so she could simultaneously have sex with everything in every universe at once.

(You could, in theory, always construct a sluttier character than Nymphora, by creating another character who does the same thing except taking the power set of the number of partners they have to construct a greater infinity. By Cantor's paradox, it's impossible to construct a cardinality so large that it's not possible to construct a greater cardinality out of it. But this character would not be sluttier in an *interesting* way, and so we shall discard the possibility from consideration.)
So the way to over do this would be a change of the paradigm, like doing something probably more distractive and more attractive then sex? ( look up the Clive Barker... ;-) )

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
"Sluttiest character" is kinda a meaningless title imho, here, I shall construct the sluttiest character to ever exist:

Nymphora, goddess of Sex, Beauty, and Debauchery, snapped her fingers and created an uncountably infinite number of universes with an uncountably infinite number of creatures in each, then created an uncountably infinite number of copies of herself so she could simultaneously have sex with everything in every universe at once.

(You could, in theory, always construct a sluttier character than Nymphora, by creating another character who does the same thing except taking the power set of the number of partners they have to construct a greater infinity. By Cantor's paradox, it's impossible to construct a cardinality so large that it's not possible to construct a greater cardinality out of it. But this character would not be sluttier in an *interesting* way, and so we shall discard the possibility from consideration.)
I prefer my sluts to be somewhat real. The whole point of a game like this is for the protagonist to be corrupted over time, whereas someone like your Nymphora would be a utterly depraved from the start. And because a slut is something that a woman becomes by allowing herself to be sexually corrupted, that would basically make it impossible for Nymphora to be one anyway. She might behave in a slutty way, but she'd never actually be one.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1658928242797.png
Hello dear patrons! Some more news and details about the coming update, it should be good before end of the month as usual, I would say I keep myself the 28th and 29th to keep rendering, then the 30th to polish and start uploading, so it should be up on the 31th (but I can see it going faster).

The last scene with the boys will be cut in half, with the first part this update and second part or extra next update, I found myself revisiting the options, and added a little dom variante (from Myriam stand point) of the naughty scene with our two basketball buddies. But if I kept going, I would have either rushed it or had to push on next month, and since I don't want neither, I prefer to cut it to one spot where it goes organically and finish its development for next update.

Though it would probably annoy some who will start pulling their hair in frustration as they want MORE!! ^^

About the currency change, as I said, I will wait next month, after Patreon start charging and passed the early access, so at least the first week of August. I hope people will keep supporting me, but I understand fully that for some it may be difficult, or not justifiable and some may wish to revisit their support, this is your money after all and you should do whit it whatever you wish. (For those that don't understand what I'm talking about, I invite you to go read the previous news where it's all explained in detail.)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Save Naming
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Another Gallery
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.17.zip (see installation instructions below)
Those are the one i'm using along the wt mod, by clicking option the game game break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Those are the one i'm using along the wt mod, by clicking option the game game break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you install the mod properly (by following installation instruction)?

It seems you don't have at least one the following images in your game/bibifoc/gui/button folder:
1658949209981.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Did you install the mod properly (by following installation instruction)?

It seems you don't have at least one the following images in your game/bibifoc/gui/button folder:
View attachment 1949848
yup as usual, extracted in game folder and replaced what needed.

Edit:
oh wait you actually use a different path, so it may be this.. i'll try.

Edit 2:
yep my bad.. i thought i had to extract everything inside the folder to the game one not the folder itself.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Incest patch for 3.06a (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the previous patch in a couple of days, to save space
Hey, I think you missed a piece in the prologue, around where Anthony slap the hand of Myriam she say that they are together only since not long time ago. Maybe I may have misunderstood bad this scene so idk but if, sorry..

dziabdziak

Feb 3, 2022
Hello. Can someone point me directly what version have cut content inside (bestiality)? In this topic is info that f95 version have it after censure in 2.07a, but normal or compressed game files here have it cut off.
Thanks.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello. Can someone point me directly what version have cut content inside (bestiality)? In this topic is info that f95 version have it after censure in 2.07a, but normal or compressed game files here have it cut off.
Thanks.
Links on SubscribeStar, the Discord server and here on F95zone, are shared with Prometheus' patch, which has the cut content from Patreon.

Reactions: cinosweiv

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
Love the game. Wish you could choose between anal or vaginal from the start, but I can't complain about the amount of anal scenes so far.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love the game. Wish you could choose between anal or vaginal from the start, but I can't complain about the amount of anal scenes so far.
I understand the feeling, as of people saying there is too much cum kink, but the point for me as an author is that I made this game at first because I found there was not enough of this two kinks that I wanted and never had enough of in games (generally the "basic" game will have 1 or 2 anal scenes, with maybe a few 1 shot of disappearing magic cum at the end of each naughty scene).

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I understand the feeling, as of people saying there is too much cum kink, but the point for me as an author is that I made this game at first because I found there was not enough of this two kinks that I wanted and never had enough of in games (generally the "basic" game will have 1 or 2 anal scenes, with maybe a few 1 shot of disappearing magic cum at the end of each naughty scene).
What I enjoy is how if you start over and make different choices you get a lot of new kinks. Great to have a game that puts the kinks out there and pushes the limits. Looking forward to every new update.

Jul 21, 2021
To counter balance the previous comment i love how much anal content there is in the game! The fact that when not forced you can go anal only is great!

May 7, 2021
What I enjoy is how if you start over and make different choices you get a lot of new kinks. Great to have a game that puts the kinks out there and pushes the limits. Looking forward to every new update.
I agree. It's so great that I can have so much variety of tone in one game. I have had some complaints, but this is still among my favorite VNs.

Reactions: Zorlun

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
however you have to make more contour images; we go from clothes to sex to clothes again in 3 renderings: they are too few

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It was my first intention yes, but I rolled back on it for two reasons, one practical and one for writing:
- For the practical reason, because I'm limited by my graphic card, now in insight I would have definitely go for the 3090 when I redid my computer (I was too much of a noob at the time to see the major difference between 3080 and 3090, though I quickly did ^^ ), and if I want to not do renders that take me a day, group scenes are difficult without cheating a lot on your angles of camera.
- And for the writing reason, I thought it would be nice to have first Marc trying to put the captain in his pocket before going for the whole team, giving an occasion for a few more scenes before jumping to the gangbang session by the whole team, which leave you with less room to go after (even if there is always things to do in group ^^ ).
Hi. I have admitted before that I was looking forward to the Basketball team gangbanging Myriam. But I can understand the reasons that you postponed it from this next update - thanks by the way for explanining the thought process.

One question I did have is that as and when you come to do the team gangbang scene, would it make a difference in your rendering as to WHERE the scene took place? For example if you placed the scene in the school/college Gym, would that be easier to render than your initial plan of placing it poolside?

The reason I ask that is for me the fact that is some students, and preferably some of HER students, that are gangbanging Myriam makes it even hotter (for me personally at least). Therefore it would be great if you could set the eventual scene at school/college, and it would be cool if that made it easier for you to render too??

Either way I am sure that myself, and everyone else, would love the eventual scene either way.

Thanks

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Is the pool side sex scene with Marc and team captain and any potential gangbang with team only for sub Myriam or can a dom Myriam take charge and have it without the potential degradation that usually happens with sub Myriam? My preference is for group sex to not lead to the negative slurring and treatment of Myriam which so far seems the norm.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is the pool side sex scene with Marc and team captain and any potential gangbang with team only for sub Myriam or can a dom Myriam take charge and have it without the potential degradation that usually happens with sub Myriam? My preference is for group sex to not lead to the negative slurring and treatment of Myriam which so far seems the norm.
A Dom Myriam wouldn't take part in this scene at all. Because when Myriam doms Marc, it's something that just happens between the two of them. There's no way that Myriam would intentionally involve anyone else.

It's different when Marc's in control, because he wants to impress his friends, that he's got this extremely hot milf under his control. But when Myriam is in charge, she's still ashamed about what she's doing, so there's no way she'd allow a scenario where Marc's team mates got to find out about it.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
A Dom Myriam wouldn't take part in this scene at all. Because when Myriam doms Marc, it's something that just happens between the two of them. There's no way that Myriam would intentionally involve anyone else.

It's different when Marc's in control, because he wants to impress his friends, that he's got this extremely hot milf under his control. But when Myriam is in charge, she's still ashamed about what she's doing, so there's no way she'd allow a scenario where Marc's team mates got to find out about it.
That's too bad. Women can enjoy group sex and/or gangbangs without being dominated and degraded and the men can treat the women respectfully for everyone's mutual pleasure. I am hoping for more of those situations, but generally that's not how they are portrayed.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes