ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The censorship is "He's her partner's son from his previous relationship, but they've been together for so long that they have a mother and son relationship even if they aren't blood related and her and his father never got married for whatever reason." It's incestuous in the way that matters to me, which is in the familial relationship. (Making them blood related adds some extra spicy taboo to the mix, but it's not what makes incest hot, imho.) Compared to most other games where it gets censored with a nonsensical "She's his landlady but also drives him to school and makes him breakfast and kisses him on the forehead every morning" relationship, this game doesn't really need a patch to fix it.
Uh, actually, if you look, at a certain point, to somehow salvage/keep coherent the age element, Zorlun had to make them say Myriam and Anthony had been together somehow less than a couple of years - that for me does not count as a lot of time, but I guess it depends from the parameters.
Though I completely agree with you that the approach Zorlun found is much better than the "landlady" stuff.

Actually, from your point of view it may seem simpler, in reality the fact Zorlun did not use the "landlady" approach, and could not use it (since he had not foreseen having to change the original family setup with Myriam and Anthony parents of both Katherine and Marc), makes a bit more complicated creating the patch, because I cannot just replace the word "landlady" with "mom".
But even so, I prefer the approach followed by Zorlun, than the "landlady" approach.

Reactions: mulerider

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, they're much more fun than the young seniors. :sneaky:
Well, when we started talking about the third age, we were talking about people at 60, which was considered senior, but now as we live longer and longer, that's getting really pushed back, there's quite some difference between 60 and 90, so you could argue that there is young and old seniors (not counting mummies ^^ ).

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Soo there is no chance for any of those(juvenile detention youth, prisoners, old seniors ) this update? :/ Maybe next one?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - The Pool Boys - part 2
Preview of the second part of the Pool Boys scene started during the previous update, a few way to go again during this one, though it will be highly guided by previous choices during the game and the first part of the scene. Leading either to some more naughty business guided by the boys' lust, or to a new evolution of how Myriam can try to channel Marc's behavior.
Of course if all naughty business was avoided, this will be just a quick follow up before the next scene, though if could still go awry if Marc's behavior wasn't calmed down by Myriam before.

EBD7B12B-5BE9-4BB3-A4F8-A1120EDC51E8.png

bolt88

Dec 2, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - The Pool Boys - part 2
Preview of the second part of the Pool Boys scene started during the previous update, a few way to go again during this one, though it will be highly guided by previous choices during the game and the first part of the scene. Leading either to some more naughty business guided by the boys' lust, or to a new evolution of how Myriam can try to channel Marc's behavior.
Of course if all naughty business was avoided, this will be just a quick follow up before the next scene, though if could still go awry if Marc's behavior wasn't calmed down by Myriam before.

View attachment 1985594
Teenagers use an adult woman as a cheap whore... Damn, it's so hot!!:devilish: Best adult game ever.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well, I guess it is a matter of taste, and of when they started playing.
I had started making the patch for myself when the Patreon change happened, because I found annoying the whole thing - less visible than the "landlady" kind of stuff, but still, something a bit forced. But that's me.
I'm not having a go at you in any way for making a patch. I understand there are people who prefer having it, in black and white in the game, and that's fine. It's just not necessary for me. I started playing the incest content when it was officially part of the game, and for me at least, it's not much of an issue to continue playing as if nothing has changed.

As was stated above by Viressa, Myriam treats Marc as if he's her son anyway in the new version. From her perspective in this incarnation, she was the person who brought him up, which effectively makes her his mother, even if they aren't blood related. And Marc obviously feels the same way. And because Myriam and Marc thus believe in their own minds that they are mother and son, it's really easy for me anyway, to carry on as if nothing actually changed ( even if it has)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The censorship is "He's her partner's son from his previous relationship, but they've been together for so long that they have a mother and son relationship even if they aren't blood related and her and his father never got married for whatever reason." It's incestuous in the way that matters to me, which is in the familial relationship, even though it dodges patreons rules which forbids both blood relationships and stepfamily stuff. (Making them blood related adds some extra spicy taboo to the mix, but it's not what makes incest hot, imho.) Compared to most other games where it gets censored with a nonsensical "She's his landlady but also drives him to school and makes him breakfast and kisses him on the forehead every morning" relationship, this game doesn't really need a patch to fix it.
I agree it was a really good plan to make Anthony and Myriam into partners, so that Myriam could bring up Marc as a surrogate mother. It's not blood relation that is the most important part of a family relationship, it's all the experiences they share together and the intense love bond that creates between them. When children are growing up, it's the people who are there to love and protect them and teach them about life, that they'll view as their parents. If a blood related parent is not around, then no connection is formed with the child. And even if they meet later in life, there's no guarantee that any kind of connection could be formed. Because that person is effectively just another stranger.

That's why if you have incest scenarios where someone meets up with a long lost family member, it doesn't have the same kind of taboo meaning. Because how can you feel the same way, about someone you've just met or barely know? That person is effectively no different to any other stranger you might meet up with.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Weirder things have happened... like amorous aliens! Have to wait and see I guess!!! :>)
There's still the mummy path pending, where he has to cum 3 times inside her to free himself. He did it 2 times and at the third time Myriam broke the illusion.

• Love
Reactions: dian091

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
That's why if you have incest scenarios where someone meets up with a long lost family member, it doesn't have the same kind of taboo meaning. Because how can you feel the same way, about someone you've just met or barely know? That person is effectively no different to any other stranger you might meet up with.
Well, actually here you have an indication of why I had made the incest patch for myself, and then kept making it also for others.
Is it a taboo, meaning with possible risks ? Yes.
Will they feel the same level of "feeling wrong or forbidden" ? No, at least unless they are made aware beforehand of the blood relation and still go ahead with it.

I know some real cases of complex situations, so I can completely agree that being left at birth, or if a parent behave badly in various ways, that means a certain bond can be missing or be broken, and there can be a stronger bond built with someone else.
Actually, meeting again may even "backfire", the child may hold it against the parent who "deserted them" (in their view, at least).
Or the child may grow up with a sense of guilt like if it was their fault they were abandoned (that happens less rarely than it should, when one of the parents walks out when the kid is small enough, yet, old enough to remember the parent).
These are only to example of what can happen.

Though no worries, I did understand you have nothing against the incest patch, I am just adding my two cents to the conversation (and yes, I know we are talking about a game, sorry if it sounds too serious to some).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I can't believe there isn't yet a tentacle rape
There needs to be an NTR tentacle rape, you know, where something like a husband gets off on watching his wife raped by a tentacle... I mean, without that, there's no sense in even making the game right?! :sneaky:

I'm of course, not being serious. ;) (some people need to be told, LOL)

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If a game doesn't have a scene where there's a girl absolutely pounding over 100 hot dogs in a single sitting, not even doing it while naked or anything, just a long, lovingly animated scene of her shoving all those hot dogs into her gullet without even chewing them first like a duck, then that game has no right to exist.

/s

I have no doubt somebody exists who would get off to this. After all, the wonderbread guy is real.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There needs to be an NTR tentacle rape, you know, where something like a husband gets off on watching his wife raped by a tentacle... I mean, without that, there's no sense in even making the game right?! :sneaky:
Well, Zorlun is trying to put as many kinks as he can and does not feel strongly against, and there also the weired events, so it is not said something with any kind of tentacles is going to appear, but it is also not excluded (for now, and for us, maybe already excluded completely that possibility), though NTR... The closest it gets to that, is the scene in the last update, in which, if one has chosen in a certain way before, or cheats with some variables ;-), Myriam gets it in the ass with Marc's friend, but Marc can only get it off on her foot[/ISPOLER]

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes