Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

:love::p
View attachment 1992471
And here's the preview of the second scene, which will be all about a new "weird event" (come on, no boo, it's been some time now). Of course as usual, the choices made about them apply, if you chose to see them, you'll see the scene, if you chose not, you won't, etc... I won't go into too much spoilers, I always like leaving some mystery to this scenes.

The scene will follow up on Myriam after her scene with the pool boys, leaving her in her bedroom working and falling into sleep after some work. So as the title expose, Myriam find herself into a weird dream with a mysterious creature haunting her (which one? you'll have to play to discover), will ensue some naughty time of course (quite the hot scene I must say).

The scene is fairly short and to the point, I wanted to had some choices before the naughty moment, but felt as I was working on it that it would have just been an hindrance to end up at the same place, so I chose not to in the end. The scene was really fast to render (though I have to redo some of them due to an error I noticed), which let me catch up on the surplus of time the first scene took me.
Miriam went to hell of pleasure is in the maze with the minotaur?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

:love::p
View attachment 1992471
And here's the preview of the second scene, which will be all about a new "weird event" (come on, no boo, it's been some time now). Of course as usual, the choices made about them apply, if you chose to see them, you'll see the scene, if you chose not, you won't, etc... I won't go into too much spoilers, I always like leaving some mystery to this scenes.

The scene will follow up on Myriam after her scene with the pool boys, leaving her in her bedroom working and falling into sleep after some work. So as the title expose, Myriam find herself into a weird dream with a mysterious creature haunting her (which one? you'll have to play to discover), will ensue some naughty time of course (quite the hot scene I must say).

The scene is fairly short and to the point, I wanted to had some choices before the naughty moment, but felt as I was working on it that it would have just been an hindrance to end up at the same place, so I chose not to in the end. The scene was really fast to render (though I have to redo some of them due to an error I noticed), which let me catch up on the surplus of time the first scene took me.
Myrian will be visited by Pennywise? Or Desire? :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pogo123

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry if this was already answered, but will Evelyn have any pure lesbian H-scenes in the future, or is her character just meant for BI/straight group (and other) scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yes there will be more naughty scenes with Eve in the future, but as you say, she's meant as a bi character, so no pure lesbian path for her.
When you say bi, she's always love cocks but will she have a couple of girl/girl scenes? I usually can pass on them but you've introduced two to three characters I really would like to see Myriam with for at least a scene or two. If one of the endings was to be with Nubia, that would be even an okay ending IMO

Reactions: jumpex12

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
It's been a while since I played and got up to date now. This game is great, Myriam is becoming the perfect whore.

On another hand, how to unlock the scene with William when he's in bed venting to Myriam about his dad? The choice "Maybe I could lift his spirit a bit" is faded to me

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
How do I get the [ch2_marcs_fun_whore] variable.
Which option should I choose in chapter 2 movie night.
I appreciate any help.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How do I get the [ch2_marcs_fun_whore] variable.
Which option should I choose in chapter 2 movie night.
I appreciate any help.
Looking at the game code, you just have to get the scene where Myriam and Marc fuck in his bedroom, but *without* the ch2_marc_dom variable set. (If it is, then you get ch2_marcs_sub_whore instead.) This happens when you choose "It's my fault" at the movie night. So long as you don't pick that option and get the Marc scene, you should get the fun_whore variable.

Reactions: Zorlun and Gop1985

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
Looking at the game code, you just have to get the scene where Myriam and Marc fuck in his bedroom, but *without* the ch2_marc_dom variable set. (If it is, then you get ch2_marcs_sub_whore instead.) This happens when you choose "It's my fault" at the movie night. So long as you don't pick that option and get the Marc scene, you should get the fun_whore variable.
Thanks it helped a lot, I wanted the Myriam and Mark scene of consensual sex, in the morning after Gala night.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey zorlun hope you are alright - did you already had your vacation it looks like you work really hard but i think all here really appreciate it me included <3

also i really liked the last update and i was so happy to see poor old bobo again so glad myriam visited him and helped him out <3

myriam really looks lovely and i am really curious what you have in mind with her in the next couple of updates - hopefully some really crazy stuff :devilish:;) keep up the great work <3

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes