Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
futurama-good-news.gif
Good news, everyone!
Project Myriam - Life & explorations public update ch3.09a is out!
Already up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord, and probably soon here on F95zone as soon as the moderators take care of it.

I hope you will enjoy as always my dear pervert friends! ^^

On a side note, I added a few renders and lines in the previous update during the second part of the pool scene, to add a possible way to avoid Marc if Myriam cut short on the pool scene and goes back up in her room (this was my bad, I missed that path, sorry). So do not hesitate to roll back and redo update 8 if you're trying your best to avoid Marc.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH3.09ap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
New update and im out of space in hdd! need compress version asap!
It's coming! Give them a bit... Compressor's do a great job, but are limited by physics just like us. Make sure you 'Like' it when it does get posted! :>)

Reactions: Zorlun

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I really like this game, I wish I had the willpower to stop myself from playing it until it was finished so I could enjoy it all at once, I'm scared with all the replays ill eventually get sick of it

Reactions: jinnyh and Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.09a+p] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 3.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 836 MB: -

Project Myriam [Ch3.09a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope when Myriam takes the dog to the beach they start having sex when other dogs running around smell sex and come around. face fucking myriam while her dog is fucking her. as soon as one dog finishes another tales his place until her face is completely covered in dog cum. The the dogs slink away and some young kids finds mryiam passed out on the beach. They see all the cum and not knowing about the dogs think see has been having a blowbang.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
fuck i just downloaded the compressed version and turns out it's 3.08, when will 09 get compressed ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
damn sorry, I didnt see the 09 as I clicked compressed version and it didnt show it,
It's cool - the game dropped not too long ago and all the links have not been updated yet.
Just grab the one up there ^^^ and have a great night/day! (make sure you Like the Compressed version up there!) :>)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing I am curious about. I only really go for the lesbian stuff in my main playthrough and I had the daughter down as liking women too.

Is she going to go for her friend that she had over that time or is that just for flavour text?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes