pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
The game is great, it just needs a translation into Spanish... I wish I knew how to do it

El juego es genial, solo le faltaria una traduccion al español ..... ojala supiera como hacerlo :)

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Had a dream about this game, there was a scene where it turns out that there really is a succubus messing with Myriam and causing her to see the Weird Events in her dreams. The succubus then transformed into Katherine, who then gave Myriam a violent, sapphic raping...
Now, that would be an idea for a dream scene for the game :)... Unfortunately, I am afraid Petreon would object even if it is put inside a dream... :-( But maybe Zorlun will try anyway, given his reaction to your post.

Personally, I'd like the idea, and I have an idea about a excuse to pretend to fit it in with Dr Silver sessions after, with at least three possible elements for them to consider:
1) Myriam's inifinite love for Katherine, risks to acquire another type of dimension/different type of love (especially relevant for the ones playing with the incest patch, since in that case, she already did incest with Marc), that may actually work towards her getting more involved in getting Katherine her own sex life (reaction to push away the idea), and towards the situation Zorlun was studying with a third party;
2) Myriam is really getting aroused by rough sex and being somehow submissively abused (works especially well for the ones with high "submissiveness" value and/or "rough" kink, and to increase them as done in previuos dialogues with the Doctor, since Dr Silver tend to suggest she explores her sexual fantasies);
3) given her experience, Myriam is starting deep down to become afraid that the ones that she loves more may hurt her deeply, exactly because she loves them so deeply (and Katherine is on top of the list of people she cares about, so, fits quite well)

I know, it's a bit of two cents psychology, but hey, we are just talking about a game...

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Incest patch for 3.08a (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the previous patch in a couple of days, to save space, as usual.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code
Can you please update the incest patch?

Reactions: magnasolaris

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Still waiting on the update Incest update.
It's going to come, but as has become usual, the week-end after the public release. Remember Zorlun has given a kind of Service Level Agreement, trying to do an update a month, and the only month where he was not sure, he asked people what they preferred, but the incest patch, the Walkthrough mod, and the partial combination between incest patch and WT mod, and any other mod or patch, are all "best effort".

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's going to come, but as has become usual, the week-end after the public release.
This isn't clear to me. Do you mean sometime this weekend, or sometime next weekend?

Also, I don't think that there are any scenes involving incest in this update, are there? Why is it necessary to update the incest mod?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This isn't clear to me. Do you mean sometime this weekend, or sometime next weekend?

Also, I don't think that there are any scenes involving incest in this update, are there? Why is it necessary to update the incest mod?
Because the game breaks if an outdated version of the incest mod is installed. When you reach the end of the previous version, the game will end and not let you see the new content. So even if the incest patch doesn't actually change anything in the new scenes, it still needs updating to be compatible with the new version.

(Besides, there are small changes to the dialogue that need to be done even if there are no Marc scenes. For example, IIRC while she's in bed with Lily she mentions Katherine's father Thomas, who doesn't exist in the incest version of the game. So for story consistency that line needs to be replaced.)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

The patch isn't a simple mapping file where you change Myriam to Mom etc. He manually overwrites Zorlun's dialogues and uploads those files.

Reactions: Zorlun and ouch2020

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The patch isn't a simple mapping file where you change Myriam to Mom etc. He manually overwrites Zorlun's dialogues and uploads those files.
Yes, all this mods need a bit of time to get made, so you always need to wait a few days generally to have them get up to date with the last version of the game.
And never forget to thank them, they give the community a service for free and give the game some more option for those that want.
So thank you all dear perverted modders, your work is appreciated! ^^

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, I understand that. What I don't understand is why playing a new update without the mod would bork your playthrough. Are you saying that the save retains some of the modified code? Doesn't the save just contain variables and values?

I mean, I could understand if each update were a patch on the previous version, but you download the full game each time it updates.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, I understand that. What I don't understand is why playing a new update without the mod would bork your playthrough. Are you saying that the save retains some of the modified code? Doesn't the save just contain variables and values?

I mean, I could understand if each update were a patch on the previous version, but you download the full game each time it updates.
If Ouch renamed choices too, then the changes are stored in the persistent file as well which can break saves from a patched version in non-IC version.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Don't know the detail of the code of their mods, but for short mods modify part of my code, so each time I make a new update they need to readapt their own or it may cause some conflicts and crashs.

Reactions: Demnor

Viressa

May 24, 2018
sex with the son and daughter are not in the game right?
Sex with Marc is in, sex with Katherine is not. (There's a scene where Myriam, Katherine, and her friend Jenny lounge around in the nude around the pool, as well as a scene where she spies on her mom having sex and masturbates to it. But that's as far as it goes.)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes