Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
But you can... if you use estrada777's port.

On your device you must find the following directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game.

Unzip my mod and put its content in this directory:
View attachment 1695774

I think all my mods should work this way.

Edit: It also works with Cebs port but it already includes most mods so it's less useful. (Documents/Cebs/project.myriam/game)
I don’t have this, it just has log.txt and persistent folder

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Doing another playthrough to get the Stella scene (my main save went for William instead) and figured I may as well hold my nose and do the cop date so I can see if that scene with Katherine goes anywhere later, and-

screenshot0005.png

I love the one on the right is rocking the "Plainclothes cop who's not even trying to hide that he's a plainclothes cop" look while the one on the left is all dressed up in "Plainclothes cop who showed up to the protest to throw bricks through windows so the uniformed cops have a reason to start shooting, but he doesn't know what leftists actually dress like these days so he looks like a Steve Jobs cosplayer."

Reactions: gregers

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Incest patch for 3.08a (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the previous patch in a couple of days, to save space, as usual.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code
is this compatible with the last version?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
do you guys think that beast pregnancy is too much? I would love to see the "surprised pikachu face" of the guys where the new borns are pups xD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ravenlord2013

Viressa

May 24, 2018
do you guys think that beast pregnancy is too much? I would love to see the "surprised pikachu face" of the guys where the new borns are pups xD
Eh, personally I'm not into it. It also seems unlikely due to the contemporary setting of this game and the lack of fantastical elements within it. (The mummy and alien weird events being the exceptions.) But it's not my game, so...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
As much as it pains me to state it, I don't see this work at all here (in canon). The game setting is overall somewhat realistic, even though implausible at parts. Beast pregnancy would shatter that.

Now there is precedent for the weird/dream events. So eg Cassius fucking Myriam and cumming inside her pussy for a change, Myriam falling asleep, and then she dreams that she wakes up pregnant and starts giving birth to puppies (before really waking up). And I'd obviously love Zorlun to bits if he lets Prometheus make that happen.

But there wouldn't be room for the aftermath. We wouldn't see how Katherine reacts to her new furry half-siblings. Or how Cassius teaches his son how to properly fuck a bitch using Mark's ass as demonstration object.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
As much as it pains me to state it, I don't see this work at all here (in canon). The game setting is overall somewhat realistic, even though implausible at parts. Beast pregnancy would shatter that.

Now there is precedent for the weird/dream events. So eg Cassius fucking Myriam and cumming inside her pussy for a change, Myriam falling asleep, and then she dreams that she wakes up pregnant and starts giving birth to puppies (before really waking up). And I'd obviously love Zorlun to bits if he lets Prometheus make that happen.

But there wouldn't be room for the aftermath. We wouldn't see how Katherine reacts to her new furry half-siblings. Or how Cassius teaches his son how to properly fuck a bitch using Mark's ass as demonstration object.
all of that could work in a set of dreams sequences or make her whisper those thoughts to them when they are sleeping so they dream about that like some games do to corrupt the girls xD

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.09a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I do apologise if this has been asked before this mod and the incest one cant be merged?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played the latest update yet. So still asking, did Myriam visit the Juvenille Center or whatever it is called ,yet? Or it is next update.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If Ouch renamed choices too, then the changes are stored in the persistent file as well which can break saves from a patched version in non-IC version.
Well, I did not rename choices, but I did up an option for the dialogue with Dr Silver where Myriam talks about her fantasies, it made no sense to put the incest back in, and then do not include the incest in her fantasies - though that is only for chapter 3.
There is one variable added, that is due to a request to make the incest patch compatible with the mod by Bibifoc that allows to change the name of the characters.
But also, it seems that Renpy does not really save only the variables values, but also some kind of marker/bookmark that makes reference to the precompiled rpyc file (which makes sense, since it needs to save also at what point of the story you are).
The rpyc are the compiled form of the rpy that contains the dialogue - I guess till when the difference is just in the value of some byte, it's kind of OK, but the moment you have a difference in length of the text, the save may reference to a location, where it does not find what it expects, and you get the crash.
It has some resilience, some time loading a patched save using the unpatched version (to prepare the updates), it will bring me instead of at the exact point, a bit before, and then go forward with the new content, but trying to go backwards while after loading a patched save in an unpatched game, is pretty sure to give an error.
At least, that is my experience and understanding, though I am not an expert of Ren'py.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
guys I have 0 interest in the husband and son is there any way I can avoid them? like no sex for any of them?
Yes, you can avoid every sex scene in the game, depending on choices, some choices made can lock you on a sex scene in short or long term, but in the end, you'll be able to go through the whole game without one sex scene.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes, you can avoid every sex scene in the game, depending on choices, some choices made can lock you on a sex scene in short or long term, but in the end, you'll be able to go through the whole game without one sex scene.
sry if someone asked you this before but will we be able to cuck the son ?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes