Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
When I type either of those options it says: "Exception: Ren'py script not enabled. Not jumping.
What am I doing wrong?
You must start a new game or load a game first. You can't "jump" from the main menu. But I'm not sure it will totally work anyway. You'll get error for missing variables I think.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi guys, I have the prometheus patch? How can I activate it? I cannot see the scenes with horse it says file missing
There is nothing to "activate". It is installed or not.

The Prometheus patch red mention comes from my mods. But maybe I failed something in the patch detection.

1/ Is there a Patch.rpa file in your ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.09-pc/game folder?
2/ Can you upload your persistent file (you'll find it in your game/saves folder)?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
You must start a new game or load a game first. You can't "jump" from the main menu. But I'm not sure it will totally work anyway. You'll get error for missing variables I think.
Thank you. That was exactly what I did wrong. It worked now.

wertpiller

Dec 16, 2020
There is nothing to "activate". It is installed or not.

The Prometheus patch red mention comes from my mods. But maybe I failed something in the patch detection.

1/ Is there a Patch.rpa file in your ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.09-pc/game folder?
2/ Can you upload your persistent file (you'll find it in your game/saves folder)?
I have just a Patch folder that contains "patch script.rpy"
I can I download just the patch in case?
I supportedZorlun, so this time I've download the game from Patreon...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
will the heroine be pregnant? there is a lot of content in your game, but without pregnancy, everything looks too banal. I would like to be able to see the consequences of the various "adventures of the heroine" in the plot. It's like you have infertile so much sex and no pregnancy...
Zorlun has previously stated, that pregnancy, will probably feature in at least one of the endings. At the moment, Myriam is using birth control, so she would have to decide to stop using it, and have some reason for doing so. Which means that until she starts a more serious relationship with someone, that's unlikely to happen. My guess is, in about a year or so's time, when Zorlun moves on to the game ending content. That's when we'll likely start hearing about her possibly trying for a baby?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Is this mod compatible with the latest version of the game?
Sorta.
Only up to the new release 4.09.
If you have not played the game then everything will work fine till this release where the dialogue will change.
If you have played till 4.09, then wait till Joker updates his mod.

Oct 10, 2022
Zorlun has previously stated, that pregnancy, will probably feature in at least one of the endings. At the moment, Myriam is using birth control, so she would have to decide to stop using it, and have some reason for doing so. Which means that until she starts a more serious relationship with someone, that's unlikely to happen. My guess is, in about a year or so's time, when Zorlun moves on to the game ending content. That's when we'll likely start hearing about her possibly trying for a baby?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have just a Patch folder that contains "patch script.rpy"
I can I download just the patch in case?
I supportedZorlun, so this time I've download the game from Patreon...
The patch isn't just a rpy. It's also images.
And if you have downloaded the game from Patreon, that probably means you have applied an old patch, so your rpy is probably outdated too.

1/ Delete your Patch folder and its content
2/ Download the
3/ Put the Patch.rpa in your ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.09-pc/game folder

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorta.
Only up to the new release 4.09.
If you have not played the game then everything will work fine till this release where the dialogue will change.
If you have played till 4.09, then wait till Joker updates his mod.
Actually, not needed, though for VForValhalla, you will need anyway to wait.
What I mean, is that the there is no need to wait for Joker to update his mod, since the question was only about the incest patch, and the incest patch does not need the joker mod at all.
On the other hand, I have not yet updated the incest patch, so anyway there is the need to wait for that. Without waiting, the game will show only the content up to version 4.08, and will not show the extra content added up in version 4.09.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Generation over generation half breed Myriams, it is an interesting thought ngl. :unsure:
You mean like this Two leg walking dogs/Horse and can talk Sometimes :KEK: :ROFLMAO:, I mean the Super babies of Super Myriam Mom can do that Easily :KEK:, Now Look at Marc as an Example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes