ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Marc and myriam full creampie sex scene are lost in recent update.
You mean it deletes the previous existing scenes ? Haven't looked at it yet, will not do it before next week, but if that is the case, thank you for the tip (though a bit surprising), it would mean the next update of the incest patch could be even more complex than what I already expected.

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
anyone has a save starting from the update after the beach event with those six guys? cause I just re installed my windows and my game was gone so I can't move my save, if anyone has it please reply to this post with it, im mostly into the corrupted path of myriam and without bestiality

Feb 28, 2024
zorlun as a non supporter i love your work and really follow it at least look once a month since early 2022 i must ask this are you gonna end marcs route? because from last scene it felt like it was one of the last scenes with our boy i am asking this because we havent got any sex scenes with marc since august/september if i remember correctly only one boobjob scene and we got small blowjob scene in last update and it was first time that i saw myriam had decision to end things with marc compeletely so my question is this the end of the route?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
zorlun as a non supporter i love your work and really follow it at least look once a month since early 2022 i must ask this are you gonna end marcs route? because from last scene it felt like it was one of the last scenes with our boy i am asking this because we havent got any sex scenes with marc since august/september if i remember correctly only one boobjob scene and we got small blowjob scene in last update and it was first time that i saw myriam had decision to end things with marc compeletely so my question is this the end of the route?
No, it's not the last scene for Marc, we simply see less of him because the other plot lines needed to be advanced, but there will be a school scene coming not too far over and he will have his endings.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I am still waiting for aidan to land on Poundville, Myriam.
Those are unfinished business after saving her.
And I'm still waiting for the young thugs who roughed up Bobo to finally get to have their way with Myriam. But it's entirely possible that neither one of us will get what we want.

Reactions: Kog Astarta

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
And I'm still waiting for the young thugs who roughed up Bobo to finally get to have their way with Myriam. But it's entirely possible that neither one of us will get what we want.
Well, "technically" Zorlun at some point had indicated the possibility they would come back, but it is true taht having already so much stuff going on and possibilities, one can have the doubt if Zorlun will ever manage to do that...

Reactions: doccop63

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Official public update ch5.02 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
And soon on F95zone thanks to our dear F95 uploaders.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
futurama-good-news.gif
Official public update ch5.02 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
And soon on F95zone thanks to our dear F95 uploaders.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.02a+p] [Zorlun]

NOTE: This is +p, this is the UNCENSORED version!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.02a+p] [Zorlun]

NOTE: This is +p, this is the UNCENSORED version!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you, I added a link to your post on my Discord server for those that are searching for a compressed version.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes