DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

A little scene introducing a new character to the game, Jennifer, Katherine's new friend. The scene serve as a little interlude before the gala night and a little light and sweet moment after all the ruckus of the day.
It's also an occasion for some light pocking at a few kinks like exhibition and "girl on girl" action. The scene will brush over Myriam and Katherine interest for women, as the player will be able to push Myriam a little more towards it and decide if Katherine will be interested in girls, boys, or maybe both.
And finally the scene will end up with Myriam's preparation for her gala night at the museum (which will come for next update, sorry, but August was crazy for me (and still is ^^)).

Oh yeah let Myriam get her lesbian on!

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
great :D // how much do you estimate finishing chapter 2 in % ??? :O / see estimated time of release of the next chapter ? :eek:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
great :D // how much do you estimate finishing chapter 2 in % ??? :O / see estimated time of release of the next chapter ? :eek:
At one cow approximate: ....................... don't know.
I have still a few things to introduce, but we're definitely closer to the end of chapter 2.
I have the gala night to do, after that I have the whole church part to introduce with the social work, then the chapter will end with meeting the secretary Anthony was banging... but in between all that there will be a few other scenes also.
So I think at least a few updates, I would say, chapter 3 probably for next year at best, like january or february.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
That's exactly the type of things I was talking about and saying will not happen... really, the body modification of the bimbo plastic girl will never happen, sorry.
Thank god for that.
However I dislike tattoos immensely, so if you go down that route (along with piercings) I may end up losing interest, which will be a shame becuse it's my 2nd favourite game.
Apart from tattoos, the only other thing you could do to make it worse would be to make it into a sandbox game.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
At one cow approximate: ....................... don't know.
I have still a few things to introduce, but we're definitely closer to the end of chapter 2.
I have the gala night to do, after that I have the whole church part to introduce with the social work, then the chapter will end with meeting the secretary Anthony was banging... but in between all that there will be a few other scenes also.
So I think at least a few updates, I would say, chapter 3 probably for next year at best, like january or february.

top thanks for your work :p

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
That's exactly the type of things I was talking about and saying will not happen... really, the body modification of the bimbo plastic girl will never happen, sorry.
The day i see Miriam become like this IM OUT
View attachment VIRAL-MODS-836.webp

Miriam is perfect the way she was created by the dev like a greek godess like Aphrodite, Hebe or Hera, so there isnt much space for improvement except for few minor cosmetic changes like little tattoos or small piercings

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The day i see Miriam become like this IM OUT
View attachment 1369290

Miriam is perfect the way she was created by the dev like a greek godess like Aphrodite, Hebe or Hera, so there isnt much space for improvement except for few minor cosmetic changes like little tattoos or small piercings
and then there will be the next person that says - when she gets a tattoo (piercing) I'm out.

Zorlun created the game and chars after his preferences and if there is a change you don't like - Your problem, not his.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
and then there will be the next person that says - when she gets a tattoo (piercing) I'm out.

Zorlun created the game and chars after his preferences and if there is a change you don't like - Your problem, not his.
Theres a big diference between having a tattoo or piercing and becoming a gel/saline solution human bag. Im not saying that she should have piercing/tatoos but Bimbofication are a million steps away from a tatoo or a few piercings...

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Theres a big diference between having a tattoo or piercing and becoming a gel/saline solution human bag. Im not saying that she should have piercing/tatoos but Bimbofication are a million steps away from a tatoo or a few piercings...
Thats the same other people say about tattoos and piercings.... These are preferences - if you don't like them - your problem. Get it in your head - your or mine and everone else preferences doesn't matter. Only Zorlun's pref plays a role for this story. If our compatible - fine, if not - bad luck. I don't think he will implement something in the game he dislike.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No worry people, this thread is for you to express yourself about the game, I have no problem with people exposing their opinion as long as it's done politely. And yes, of course, it doesn't mean that I will listen or follow every opinion, but from time to time there's always a little comment or idea that inspire me. ^^

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
No worry people, this thread is for you to express yourself about the game, I have no problem with people exposing their opinion as long as it's done politely. And yes, of course, it doesn't mean that I will listen or follow every opinion, but from time to time there's always a little comment or idea that inspire me. ^^
:) :p :) How a routine visit to Myriam's gynecologist and what can become more than that? Or..., an advanced female anatomy session for the boys who were spying on the lake and how boys are made? or maybe... Myriam's help to relieve the needs of a poor homeless person? Maybe a poor little animal suffering from having his blue balls?

My God Zorlun, how great you are!(y)(y)(y)(y)
I love your creativity for now, it´s overwhelming and this is told by someone who is professionally dedicated to making television scripts.

Bravo for you !!!

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
Shit dude, you really want to see the sexy caring beautiful Miriam be defiled by an stinky old ugly infected with wtf knows hobo? Miriam sure is slutty, but not a cumdumpster like Anna Exciting Affection...
LOL :):):)(y) Very good point mate! However ... don't forget that the genius of this game, which makes it stand out from all the others, is the variety and the freedom that you have to choose, within the immense possibilities that Zorlun offers us, whatever you want. Myriam isn´t desecrated, you desecrate her with your decisions. If you don't like it, it's easy, you don't go that way. Zorlun, until now, has made it the encyclopedia of Alexandria, for making a joke with the "Library of Alexandria"

It´s a game that is 100% replayable, I am becoming the submissive Myriam, the maternal and the naive; the Myriam with bimbo behavior, the nympho Myriam and for a different game I will be Myriam the avenging, the implacable, the dominatrix and the empowered Myriam ... Fuck!!! The stories are different !!!

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
How dare you to accuse Bobo of being infected with who knows what and call him stinky!
:D:D:D My God!! This game and this forum is literally sweetening my holidays guys!!! LOOOOLLL Oh my Goooood! Bobo the cervix penetrator !! the sperm injector of unprotected womb!! The pussy pounder !!! Yes, of course, after so many years without being with a girl Bobo has tons of sperm stored in her balls.

Hilarious!

:KEK:

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes