Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But what is Eve been doing? Shes gotta be super horny by now, anyway we could get a quick render of Myriam calling her & Eve is talking to her while getting banged or getting eaten, or blowing someone
Eve will be the event replacing the dinner with Anthony's colleagues, for those that kicked him out. But pass that, she'll be seen early on at the start of chapter 3 (which will arrive quickly now, chapter 2 will only contain 2 more days, with church, social work, Anthony's dinner/night with Eve and one last event to conclude chapter 2).

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
just wondering, sense there are(normally) 3 choices, are they going to go to different routes? now, it doesn't matter, all of them been taking me one way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You can miss that scene if you get the threesome in the museum?
I did the threesome in the museum. Feeding the driver will cause you to miss it.
I fed the driver, the college boys had threesome with her in the museum...then again in the car...and then the driver had his way with her after kicking them out of the car.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I fed the driver, the college boys had threesome with her in the museum...then again in the car...and then the driver had his way with her after kicking them out of the car.
dont fed the driver and you will get double anal. Also having protected sex will give diferent scene in threesome in museum roof, she will have all condoms content in mouth!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
dont fed the driver and you will get double anal. Also having protected sex will give diferent scene in threesome in museum roof, she will have all condoms content in mouth!
But you didn't get double anal in the car though.
No, they definitely did double anal. Didn't finish, but both guys were inside her bum before getting kicked out.

Reactions: Zorlun

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
And again such a damn good update. (y)
Some other game devs should take an example from Project Myriam and his developer, who responds to every question with patience and kindness and constantly improves his game to make it better and better with every update.
I take off my hat to your great work Zorlun. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.06a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
1633490739046.png

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Talked about this a few times in the last few days already (like the page before), but "anal" is one of my kinks and I really find that it's rarely exploited in games generally, maybe once or twice if you're lucky in a game. So since the point of doing my own game was because I was not finding my interests fulfilled, you can be sure that in my game you will have anal up the wazoo. ^^

Sorry if it's not to the taste of everyone, but tough shit, there is clearly enough games out there without it, to not come asking me to stop putting some in mine.

That being said and since I like offering choices to my players, I had some ideas in mind to have Myriam stopped loving anal, deepthroating, etc... But that will not be to the interest of the players I think, I let you all discover when it happen... ^^
Ah well, it's absolutely your game and you're doing a great job of it from what I can tell. At least it's not NTR!

Just remember to give us vaginal intercourse fans some love as well. For some reason the games I've played that emphasize anal almost always pick boring body shots without including any of the penetrative action when it comes to vaginal, to the extent the game is just unfappable if you don't like anal.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sorry if it's not to the taste of everyone, but tough shit, there is clearly enough games out there without it, to not come asking me to stop putting some in mine.
In fact you should never try to please everyone or you will end up with a tasteless brew that will be just boring.
I have noticed that games where the dev starts to make polls and follow his parton advices get quickly bad.
So follow your taste and your crazyness, book writers don't ask their readers what they should write in their books.
Everyone must have his own style and stick to it and not try to imitate someone or to satisfy everybody.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Fantastic update, lots of great scenes. Probably one of the best Fem MC games on here. Keep it up. (y)
I love Nubia, can't wait to see some content with her. Do you happen to know her asset name on the DAZ store?

My man has got a biracial butthole. An island of vanilla in that sea of dark chocolate.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
What a update! Thank you very much. I loved it. Probably play again with different choices.
I really liked the rooftop foursome and the limo ride was fantastic!!
But the game ended with a cliffhanger which I have never seen it in a game :)
I hope son grows some balls and takes the matters in his own hands. I was very dominant to him before but now Myriam is highly intoxicated let's see how will the events turn up.
By the way, in my taste, I would very like to see son become cuckold and watches her mother, cleans her up after :) etc.
Now Myriam is due to a clean up since I did go bareback in previous scenes, I hope developer enjoys that too :)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Definitely the best update of the year in F95, all the choices were damn good, Nubia is a huge addition to the game, her succubus-like personality and egyptian queen looks contrast perfectly with Miriam's shy personality and greek godess looks, Charles was ok, and it looks like a fine match for Miriam good game ending, even the limo driver was cool, he looks great and cares for the wellbeing of our heroine, i can see him as another potential partner in a good game ending, the only bad thing is you set the bar too high for your next update xD... just joking dev, as of RN is the best game here on F95.

PS:
I just my thing but after all the gangbang the college guys put Miriam to, i just needed to restart and blueball all those 3 assholes, tho i feel bad for the limo driver, he cant have a go with Miriam if she isnt high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Ah well, it's absolutely your game and you're doing a great job of it from what I can tell. At least it's not NTR!

Just remember to give us vaginal intercourse fans some love as well. For some reason the games I've played that emphasize anal almost always pick boring body shots without including any of the penetrative action when it comes to vaginal, to the extent the game is just unfappable if you don't like anal.
eh?you do realize 90-99% here is about vaginal right?games which have anal only about after 8-10 updates,and most of them devs hate it,i knew a lot of them. games like this however is rare only about 1%, infact maybe 0.1%,never seen like this one since project sage.so this game is a blessing in disguise for us asslovers,assman.dont ruin it,let zorlun make his own decision and respect it.as i have said most games here focus on vaginal rather anal,so walk along.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
whould have been nice to get the option for a scene with the driver after refusing the others.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes