Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Being in the spa with Evelyn I opened the stats menu, and when tryed to open the "Traits" tab I got the attached error
You're not the only one to tell me that, but there is no problem with the info menu for trait, kink or affection, did you restart the game after ch2.07, since I changed a few things here and there, I advised a reboot for the game, or it could cause a few crashes.
Thanks for the info. Not playing it for a month then.
Just have to wait for two days. ^^

Thank you all for the support, though it's too bad the moderators jumped on it...
Patience my friends, Myriam will be your s soon full of naughtiness! ^^

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didn't want to say it last time, but going by how this is the second leak in a row that doesn't have the prometheus patch it looks like it's probably just a patron pissed off that either Marc content got changed or that beast content got patched out.
Really feel for you on this Zorlun, you've been put between a real rock and a hard place. I know it's a piracy forum but I'll happily wait for official release even if I don't like beast content much.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
first time in this game forum, does it have NTR/cheating content?
Myriam gets cheated on by her husband retconned to boyfriend but it's not an NTR sex scene or anything and there's a little bit exploring her own feelings of infidelity but not really a lot of what you'd consider typical NTR. The game is totally worth checking out but I wouldn't expect very much in terms of actual NTR content.
And mild spoiler but you dump your boyfriend at the end of chapter 2 so there's no room to NTR him even if he was the jealous or possessive type.

Reactions: Zorlun

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
My point of view:

This thread was started by Zorlun himself.
He's the developer of this game. So it looks like it was his own intention to publish his game here.
The reasons are often advertising and new (paying) customer acquisition.

A new version was released today.
Without checking this thread it's not recognizable that this version was unintentionally leaked.
Most users just watch the overview for new releases. You can't blame them for that.

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
Do you have the prometheus patch? Please can you upload it here, i cannot find it anywhere
It seems that some find it difficult to read or you are so lazy that you don´t mind repeating yourself over and over again. If you weren´t the one or the other you would know that the Prometheus patch is integrated into the OFFICIAL update that is published in F95. You cannot download it because it will be in the official version, not this shit that some anxious headless person has hung here for not wanting to wait two days. Pathetic!

TommyS

Jan 26, 2018
It seems that some find it difficult to read or you are so lazy that you don´t mind repeating yourself over and over again. If you weren´t the one or the other you would know that the Prometheus patch is integrated into the OFFICIAL update that is published in F95. You cannot download it because it will be in the official version, not this shit that some anxious headless person has hung here for not wanting to wait two days. Pathetic!
It's not difficult to read, but you are right, I'm so lazy. It was a friendly question, but the answer not

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's not difficult to read, but you are right, I'm so lazy. It was a friendly question, but the answer not
I wouldn't take it too personal. :)
I just pay $2 a month via subscribestar and download it from there, then I know I have the right version.
I think $2 is very cheap, especially considering you get an update every month. BTW, I have yet to be disappointed in an update.

TommyS

Jan 26, 2018
I wouldn't take it too personal. :)
I just pay $2 a month via subscribestar and download it from there, then I know I have the right version.
I think $2 is very cheap, especially considering you get an update every month. BTW, I have yet to be disappointed in an update.
Thanks for your reply. I think I do the same with $2 a month. The game is too hot. much better as AWAM

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
I have one question why there isn't the lesbian tag ?
I mean you can have sapphic points and you can fun/sex with girls.
So just why ?

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
If Dev was an asshole like some others I would go all piraty and say Yarrr! Fuck him! and that's that, but the guy is keeping good updates timing, and apparently brings the updates himself to this forum. So I guess the least I can do is respect Dev's wishes about waiting for his official update in 2 days.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I usually wait for almost all games at least 2-3 days before playing.
That way most of the bugs will be caught from premium patrons and I can play the full bux fixed,patched version of the game.

Reactions: Zorlun and Fauxcest

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm confused now... Has the official update been release now or not? If not what are the ones that have been released... Don't want to download the wrong one, Just the one that comes from the dev

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes