Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
According to what dev said after the last update, there are going to be three lesbian routes with different kinds of D/s flavor: MMA girl (equal relationship), Nubia (dom), and office girl (sub). Eve is teased, but sadly not going to happen. Doubly so as it concerns g/g incest with the daughter. Blame bloody Americans for shoving their odd notions of what incest is and prudish sexual standards down the throats of the rest of the world as usual. Cousin marriage is legal in most of the world and has been normal through the vast majority of recorded history.
Yep, it's really sad. They think their morals are the morals of the world.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
okay, can anyone here be ever so kind as to remind me what again the "Prometheus Patch" is for?
sorry, I'm coming down with tons of name patches and I can't remember which one is which for what.. probably due to the massive gameplay time of so many VN Games I've been doing and the many patches available to them.

Thanks guys.
Prometheus' patch is a patch made by a third party modder to integrate some controversial content back after I was reaped a new asshole by Patreon, he keep it updated as it goes.
Yep, it's really sad. They think their morals are the morals of the world.
Well, to be fair incest is universally frown upon kink/taboo, every time you see it pop up in history or fantasy, it's always a source of problem or catastrophe. ^^

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I accidentally erased my previous version's copy before I could copy and paste the patch in the new version. Any way I could get a copy of the old version's patch without re-downloading all of it or waiting for the complete new version?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
please is there Cuckolding NTR in this game ? If yes, how strong is it ? thanks
None really for now, though there is a scene where the partner of the MC offer her to his colleagues. There will be more in the future with another character.
I accidentally erased my previous version's copy before I could copy and paste the patch in the new version. Any way I could get a copy of the old version's patch without re-downloading all of it or waiting for the complete new version?
You can go on my Discord channel, the old version of the game is available for download, or you wait for the 01/01/2022.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chorizoow

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 686, in script
jump ch2_you_naughty_dog
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_you_naughty_dog'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 686, in script
jump ch2_you_naughty_dog
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_you_naughty_dog'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.01
Wed Dec 29 18:55:02 2021

I can't see the animal stuff help

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Also, a big thank you for the support on the F95 Christmas contest, I just saw that I'm on the leaderboard. So thank you people for your trust and support, I hope I stay worthy of it in the future.
Without you all, Patreon, SubscribeStar and F95zone supporters, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations would have been long dead, it's a privilege to be able to keep working on it and having the prospect to make other games in the future. Thanks.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Well, to be fair incest is universally frown upon kink/taboo, every time you see it pop up in history or fantasy, it's always a source of problem or catastrophe. ^^
True if you cling to the universally shared notion of what incest is. On the other hand, deeming a relationship between adult cousins incest just the same as parent-child or sibling coupling is pretty much an American oddity.

More or less the same way the Americans try hard to pretend pubery begins at 18 and nobody is interested in sex or romance before college, and make the opposite taboo, in total denial of biology and reality. A consensual relationship between a person just beyond the age of majority and an older teen, or two teens of slightly different ages, is legal and seen as normal in most of the Western world, or any place that does not frown on premarital romance and sex to begin with. It has the Americans screaming rape and not so rarely putting the older partner in jail and the sex offender registry if discovered.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again thanks to those that have used spoiler options to hide the update content.

I do hope after the last update there will be some male around to dom and abuse her and have her thank them for it. I will play regardless, just a hope. Can't wait til the real version of the update drops, as I am excited to see it:)

Reactions: Zorlun

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Doesn't mean it should be censored.

They see lesbian scene and now they only want lesbian content only for the future release like they are paying the DEV, then how about us who want some straight content ? I don't understand really how selfish these homos are, If I go to another game thread where the MC is a lesbian and when I asked if there is an optional M/F content I got a lot of facepalmed. When I go to a site where BI/Gay guys banged a Hot Chick on film , gays hated it :FacePalm:
No one is taking away your content my totally heterosexual and not a fan of seeing naked men friend. Chill out, you don't have to be scared about 'these homos'.

All your dudebros do that to lesbian games threads and in a quite aggresive fashion. So don't play victim here. You still will get to enjoy lots of dicks!

And the sapphic content was hinted from the beggining. Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Wasn't surprised. Was informing you where to get answers.
Well, that's a less helpful response style than you expect when combined with not including the answer to the problem itself. This is particularly evident to anyone who does have a little more time to dig the forums on other matters. Goes into search on threads with keywords for a very specific problem. Then they discover the first hundred plus search results are people asking a question to a 'known' problem that's not in the top level post and everyone either ignores or responds generically with read back an unspecified, unlinked number of pages. The answer itself may be in quotes or the like that doesn't show in thread search. So every single person who does want to put in the bother has to read dozens or a hundred plus pages any time they want to find the answer.

I've had this come up in half a dozen different games at least so far, and in several of those cases the backreferenced answer no one will answer is multiple versions out of date and no longer a solution to anything. Sometimes the answer has been outright removed by a later comment edit. In this case, a moderator took some time to get the full information and edit it into the top level post after I also pointed it out which absolutely addresses it in a way that will keep more people from asking the same question. Then again, that doesn't always happen so try to bear it in mind when you come across stuff like that and what's going to be most helpful to people popping in with a quick problem.

I know people respond that way out of not wanting to see the same question a bunch of times, but it creates situations that aren't really any better than someone posting a highly detailed tech support help post for a specific hard to solve issue only to come back to close it with "nvm fixed it" without telling anyone how that actually happened.

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa

wowassault

May 26, 2017
Why does this still have the bestiality tag when the actual images are non existant (removed since a few update now) in the game files?
Is hinting at it trough dialogue enough?

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Everyone's always so surprised that people don't always answer every question already asked a 195 times over and over again. Reading back a few pages isn't asked too much.
Wait until you use forum thread search for the answer only to get a bunch of results of people asking the question and people refusing to answer the question with no answer in sight. Several times. To the point where it's obvious that most of the time you will not get an answer even if you look unless it's in the top level comment at the time of asking.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
They see lesbian scene and now they only want lesbian content only for the future release like they are paying the DEV, then how about us who want some straight content ? I don't understand really how selfish these homos are, If I go to another game thread where the MC is a lesbian and when I asked if there is an optional M/F content I got a lot of facepalmed. When I go to a site where BI/Gay guys banged a Hot Chick on film , gays hated it :FacePalm:
Lesbian content has been promised since the beginning so whats the point in kink shaming the people who like it other than to out yourself as an internet weirdo? You keep engaging in the content you like, I and the rest of the lesbian fans will keep engaging in the content we like. No need for the homophobia, there's plenty of room for all of us here.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes