Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Even though the animations aren't the best, this is still one of my favorite games. Really great game!

Reactions: Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
To all those missing images, it seems you have downloaded a version without the patch and try a mod after, if I followed well it seems it was the android port that wasn't up to date, the person doing the port said it was updated now, so you just have to redownload.
If you're not on the android version, redownload the main share coming from me, it has Prometheus' patch and all the pictures, if it's still problematic, try on my Discord server or SubscribeStar.
I redownloaded the android port but still dog scenes can't be seen.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If it's the updated compressed version the patch is in the game anyway, Joker did just compressed the quality of the images, the game is unaffected by that. :)
I have downloaded the full version from OP
the compressed comes with missing images

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
i'm getting error, i need help
Bump. Having the same issue. First time I encountered something like this. Help please...
Tried changing rendered (all options), changing the framerate, but after changes the game won't even open.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have downloaded the full version from OP
the compressed comes with missing images
Same thing happened to me. Go back to the link on the first page for the compressed version and you will see that there are now two versions when it takes you to the page where that version is. With patch and without
pag 222 post 4437

Reactions: Buster Crabbe

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know which stats activate this option. I tried cranking everything up with the cheat mod, but it didn't work. Maybe I have to raise something and lower something else ........ or maybe I should have done something before this choice.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know which stats activate this option. I tried cranking everything up with the cheat mod, but it didn't work. Maybe I have to raise something and lower something else ........ or maybe I should have done something before this choice.
Probably the Vanilla kink which is activated early in the game when they're at the motel (I believe.)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
This has been asked and answered so many times. From my understanding it start as early back as chapter 1 when you help bobo, just give him clothes. Not food and clothes, then you make it back home in time to catch William from there you start on the William path

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think as long as he banged her at her house and she blew him in school previously, when he had boner that wouldn’t go down you should get that choice, I think

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i'm getting error, i need help
Bump. Having the same issue. First time I encountered something like this. Help please...
Tried changing rendered (all options), changing the framerate, but after changes the game won't even open.
It's probably because you played the previous update without the patch, you should load an older save and redo the last two updates.
Zorlun have nt been around as much over the last month because of surgery. Just wanted to say another great update. And thankyou - I posted a few weeks back about wanting to see Myriam gangbanged by her students and then you give us the forthcoming weekend visit of the basketball team!! :D :D I will be lookig forward to that forthcomming scene!!
Hope you feel better.
And who knows what might happen... ^^
I redownloaded the android port but still dog scenes can't be seen.
Sorry, I can't help with the Android version, but I think that it was reuploaded right.

Apr 28, 2018
It’s going to be real interesting when William moves into Myriams house. When Mark & the team come over to the pool and start using her as a cum bucket,
does William try to stop it, join in or wait till there done and clean her off?
Hope we'll see a hommage scene to the great movie 'American pie'.
Imagine Marc and William being school rivals. Marc enters Myriam's bedroom and sees her having sex with someone.
Marc: MOM??
William: salute, Marc!
Marc: YOU??? (faints)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes