ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
A weird event dream sequence with Anthony as the 'star'. How many ways could Myriam extract revenge in one scene?
'Project Anthony - Myriam's payback!' :)
Hmm, is she wants "justice", a punishment for his wrongdoings, assuming the fact of having lost his job and career and reputation, and we can hope (so we get more lewd stuff there :p :)) Marc's custody are not punishment enough, is one thing, and can help her go past it. Even if there is some kind of indemnity, e.g. in the form of her getting Marc's custody/supervision (yes, I know I am insisting on this :)), that would still be on the good side.
But "revenge" is a completely different thing. That would mean that she is still stuck in the situation - pretty much the exact opposite of what Zorlun has tried to show with chapter 3.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Did I mention 'weird event dream sequence'? :)
Yep, you did :).
But especially the ones complaining a lot about Anthony, should hope Myriam is getting better psychologically and out of that hole (honestly, I am less on the "hate Anthony" line, more in the "bad character asshole etc., in the end she got rid of her, unless one choses the early ending to the game", though still hoping that ending will not just be one image and that's it).
If it is a dream, it would just mean her rational side, when she is awake, is trying to pretend she is over it, but deep inside, she is still very much caught in that situation and making the development of her life go around it.
Let's not forget, this is a game where we are regularly making the main character go to see her shrink :-D

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yep, you did :).
But especially the ones complaining a lot about Anthony, should hope Myriam is getting better psychologically and out of that hole (honestly, I am less on the "hate Anthony" line, more in the "bad character asshole etc., in the end she got rid of her, unless one choses the early ending to the game", though still hoping that ending will not just be one image and that's it).
If it is a dream, it would just mean her rational side, when she is awake, is trying to pretend she is over it, but deep inside, she is still very much caught in that situation and making the development of her life go around it.
Let's not forget, this is a game where we are regularly making the main character go to see her shrink :-D
I am concerned for Myriam's well being, but mostly I'm here to see her get fucked. :D

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
"homosexual" (or is it "gay" ?) tag.
It would fall under bestiality not gay as Cassius is a dog and just because a tag isn't there now doesn't mean it can't appear later on in a game as tags at the top can only be there if they're in the game.

For me there is no link between Myriam and Marc. For me I just don't like them.

Dragon7756

Jan 27, 2020
Ok... not sure what's going on here, but we'll stop the hostilities here please, and get back the thread on the Project Myriam (I know, I went over the rails too, sorry).

You must have downloaded a version without Prometheus' patch, I would advise to redownload, it may be also caused by a mod.

I have downloaded the version from Patreon and this is still the problem.

Reactions: Reynald159

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It would fall under bestiality not gay as Cassius is a dog and just because a tag isn't there now doesn't mean it can't appear later on in a game as tags at the top can only be there if they're in the game.
Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking in terms of male-male, but you are right that I think the term "bestiality" can be used for any kind of sexual interaction with animals (though quite actually, it is not the only possible use of the term "bestiality", just the one we use in the forum, given the subject of the forum and the games :)).
About the addition, I doubt it - Zorlun has never indicated any plan whatsoever to add that to the game, and although he is trying to satisfy as many "customers" as possible, he is also a bit using his interests, and that is not part of them.
For me there is no link between Myriam and Marc. For me I just don't like them.
Uh, if you don't like the main character of the game, I am not sure how much appeal the game can really have for you, but you know better what is the appeal of the game for you.

About the "no link between Myriam and Marc", honestly, I know the "for me" indicates an opinion, and I myself expressed some personal opinions, but...
If you play with the incest, they are mother and son.
If you are playing the "Patreon no incest" version (I think you are using the "Prometheus" version, not the Patreon version, since you mention Cassius), even if you are making sure she never does "anything" with Marc, then, Marc is the son of her partner (at the start) Anthony, and she feels he his like a son to her (she is that kind of maternal, protective person), so, she feel a connection to him anyway .
So, the link between them is a part of the game that is there by definition from the start, and cannot be eliminated - even if Zorlun killed Marc, the link between them was there in the game up to 3.03b, so, would still be there.

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Zorlun i am just wondering which support site is better to donate? Are there any differences? I want to support your game as i like it really. Will not be much though but at least i can chip in something.
I recommend you do what I do, and support via SubscribeStar. They do not censor Zorlun and the more people who can support there the less dependent he will be on Patreon. Plus you get the patched version as a standard download.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I recommend you do what I do, and support via SubscribeStar. They do not censor Zorlun and the more people who can support there the less dependent he will be on Patreon. Plus you get the patched version as a standard download.
That sounds great. I haven't heard about SubscribeStar before, i only knew Patreon. But thats enough for me. Thanks

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Subscribestar appeared after patreons little this fetish is banned and this and that oh and don't forget this and throw in a little of that.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes