Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version but it doesn't include de prometheous patch. It ends right after Myriam is leaving the house with Cassius.
I have the same. Miriam goes for a walk with Cassius, the update is over. I have the same with the patch.And I don't have the compressed version installed.But I found out that if I don't have the patch installed. Then I can't make any choices. I get an error. I choose to play the error and the game chooses for me.

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I downloaded the compressed version but it doesn't include de prometheous patch. It ends right after Myriam is leaving the house with Cassius.
I downloaded the version, that was in the link. I haven't changed the codes, so Idk why it ends for you.

Reactions: Zorlun

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have the same. Miriam goes for a walk with Cassius, the update is over. I have the same with the patch.And I don't have the compressed version installed.But I found out that if I don't have the patch installed. Then I can't make any choices. I get an error. I choose to play the error and the game chooses for me.
I downloaded the version, that was in the link. I haven't changed the codes, so Idk why it ends for you.
If you use Joker's walkthrough mod then it won't work. His mod is for v3.04a (without bestiality patch). The game here is v3.04a+p (with bestiality patch).

Jul 1, 2021
“Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!” I shrieked, upstarting—
“Get thee back into the tempest and the Night’s Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”
Gwock, gwock, gwock the Raven “Nevermore.”

• Haha

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
BAD CODE Sadowdark

-16 Bestiality points
-go into the woods
-try to find cassius
-other dog appears
-starts sniffin/licking Myriam
-Cassius appears and scares the dog away
-his owner shows up
-update is over

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Cassius updates are always great
just a pity the vet couldn't manage to catch them! would have be funny if he'd end up hire her to use her skill in his clinic
And what did you do to have scenes with Cassius. When Miriam goes out for a night walk with Casius, it's over for me with the update.Maybe the doctor still employs her in his clinic. Miriam is going to look for a vet and she will come across him by accident and will see that Miriam is gentle with animals and will decide to hire her.

Reactions: OneLuv and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What earlier decision prevents Myriam from having sex with the new dog?
BAD CODE Sadowdark

-16 Bestiality points
-go into the woods
-try to find cassius
-other dog appears
-starts sniffin/licking Myriam
-Cassius appears and scares the dog away
-his owner shows up
-update is over
You need to have Cassius as a dominant (variable: ch3_cassius_top_dog), a choice that happened in the first update of chapter 3, when Cassius try to play the dom with Myriam, if she put push him get him out he won't be as dominant.
with the mummy is there a way to get further or not because i tried both ways hahaha

are there secret scenes or something???
No other scene with the mummy, but the scene can be different if Myriam has a Willpower of 10+.

Reactions: Ramen-

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Why isn't there a way to get both scenes (Cassius and Cop banging) ? It would be nice if you allowed players to get both!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why isn't there a way to get both scenes (Cassius and Cop banging) ? It would be nice if you allowed players to get both!
This vn is full of choices like that. You chose one you miss out on the other. Been that way from the beginning. Don't see it changing now.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes