ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Agree with your post but if they go to court Myriams father is the owner of the company, so I’m pretty sure he’s got the best lawyers working for him already for Myriam to use, & with his power I’m sure he could even pay off other good lawyers not to take assholes case.
Why take the risk to bribe his lawyers ?
Anthony has been defined a narcissist. A narcissist is first of all focused on his or her image - he already got a kick on that.
It is sufficient to make it so that there is enough pubblicity of the thing, without of course getting into a "libelling" situation, so his local reputation is burnt, while allowing him to move away getting a clean slate ("golden bridges to the enemy who runs", says an old phrase).
If he sees no chance to fight back, he will go where nobody know about it and he can sell his version, maybe even present himself as a victim, getting lot of attention in that way.
Could be one way, without invoking a "deus ex machina" like car incident, heart attack, etc.

Reactions: Zorlun

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, Myriam is only discovering a willpower she didn't knew she had, so for now, her dominance is limited, but yes, at first her character is more a submissive one for sure.

I understand the comment and it's partly true, I said at the beginning that this project was very experimental to me, on every front, even the way I write it, I wanted explore a lot of kinks and characters to see what could be done, what was interesting (for me or others), both plot wise and technically (you wouldn't believe how much I had to refrain myself sometimes because the resources were not exciting out there or because I lacked the skills to do a scene like I wanted).
Clearly I have way to go on every front, I can't deny it, but I wanted that shot gun blast of plot lines, kinks and characters, to experiment as well as test my self and what can be done in a game.

Yes, the dom/sub play shown for now was made by bullies, so it's crude and brutal, but there will be some different exploration of the kink with other characters, like Nubia (museum), Charles (business man) and also Danny (officer), even with a reversed side, with Myriam as a dom with Kimberley (Anthony's victim).
Yeah I don't want my Myriam to have willpower or to dominate :cautious:

Seriously great job on writing Anthony it shows on how many players hate him. I take solace in that he will have a "happy" ending all his own.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What are the better options for Myriam to submit to? Some people want a more healthy dom/sub relationship, but I liked the way she was treated by her husband. It's just a game, IRL he should be forbidden to approach a woman.

I agree with you except about AWAM : it's as unfocus as Project Myriam and with a large cast too, you don't see all of them often. And AWAM doesn't have sex and is a lot slower to update (though better graphics)
Oh yeah, AWAM has the same issue too, on top of being only teasing and no actual scenes. The "unlike AWAM" referred to the density of content vs filler.

(The one point I'll give AWAM over the game is the Ellie shower kiss scene, which is just *chef kiss.* This game can't match that because Zorlun has decided on no Katherine content. Otherwise, this game is better than AWAM in every way, imho.)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Actually, there is already something like that. Play 3.04a, if you look well, she may decide to do something in a certain way, without getting wasted. And even before, in more than one opportunity, she can decide to do stuff, e.g. at the massage, with Cassius, with Hammer, with Charles, even if she is not wasted.
On the other hand, it is actually very realistic that for some time, a bit of alcohol, even without being completely unable to stand, makes Myriam lose her inhibitions more easily, and she uses that mean.
Despite the sex with Anthony, she is kind of innocent and even naive, she does stuff but feels guity about it, depending on your choices, even confesses to the priest submitting to his authority (and more, if trust is high enough) because she feels guilt .
She needs the sessions to start feeling less guilty about her desires and exploring them.
Many women will get a bit tipsy (not completely waisted, though some do) to "find the courage" (effectively, redure their rational self control) to try stuff they may be unsure about, at least the first times.
Annoying when you are a guy who does not "do drank", even if they are not really wasted, but that's life.
My comment was also about how she is treated when in those situations. Yes, alcohol can be used to loosen inhibitions that are there. In most of the group situations Myriam is taken to the point of almost unconsciousness and then taken advantage of. All the men treated her with disrespect, demeaning and abuse. Surely, some times she can be in a position where it happens organically and with more considerate men.

The sauna was somewhat different and I noticed that it didn't count as group kink for her stats.

I only did the confession to see what it did, all other times I choose ignore. I don't like playing a female mc who is that vapid and submissive to the point of a doormat.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Oh yeah, AWAM has the same issue too, on top of being only teasing and no actual scenes. The "unlike AWAM" referred to the density of content vs filler.

(The one point I'll give AWAM over the game is the Ellie shower kiss scene, which is just *chef kiss.* This game can't match that because Zorlun has decided on no Katherine content. Otherwise, this game is better than AWAM in every way, imho.)
I like that game too. Even though the teasing is a bubblegum, its is nice. The only sex scene i remember was son rubbing off in the cabin with mom. I am sure i haven't seen everything. Well, not sure if thats a sex scene really. Maybe?
Graphically it is a great game. Though i kind of dislike always to see rich people having fun. With their freaking villas, and their very special problems. So i can not really relate to the characters at all.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, Myriam is only discovering a willpower she didn't knew she had, so for now, her dominance is limited, but yes, at first her character is more a submissive one for sure.

I understand the comment and it's partly true, I said at the beginning that this project was very experimental to me, on every front, even the way I write it, I wanted explore a lot of kinks and characters to see what could be done, what was interesting (for me or others), both plot wise and technically (you wouldn't believe how much I had to refrain myself sometimes because the resources were not exciting out there or because I lacked the skills to do a scene like I wanted).
Clearly I have way to go on every front, I can't deny it, but I wanted that shot gun blast of plot lines, kinks and characters, to experiment as well as test my self and what can be done in a game.

Yes, the dom/sub play shown for now was made by bullies, so it's crude and brutal, but there will be some different exploration of the kink with other characters, like Nubia (museum), Charles (business man) and also Danny (officer), even with a reversed side, with Myriam as a dom with Kimberley (Anthony's victim).
I think the spa/swing club might one way for Myriam to do group stuff without the "crude and brutal" aspect and with consideration for her.

Personally, I like what you have done. Several kinks I like, others not in my interest I have explored just for the experience. I do wonder with so many if they actually have a purpose. Some, along with traits, you need to have to make certain choices available though that was only for a few that I noticed. Some may have changed dialog too, I don't know for sure. Lust seems a strange one, it is more a state of mind that changes after being satisfied, you may be using it differently. Perhaps it represents sex drive?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What are the better options for Myriam to submit to? Some people want a more healthy dom/sub relationship, but I liked the way she was treated by her husband. It's just a game, IRL he should be forbidden to approach a woman.
Charles, Cleavon, either of the two police officers, Nubia. I'm sure there'll be more, once we get to know the characters better. Apart from him being a complete louse, the thing I hated about Anthony, was his pretense that he was an alpha male. He was really a beta male, who had deluded Myriam into believing that he was something else. The man was actually a bully and a coward. And as soon as Myriam stands up for herself, Anthony backs off.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Despite the sex with Anthony, she is kind of innocent and even naive, she does stuff but feels guity about it, depending on your choices, even confesses to the priest submitting to his authority (and more, if trust is high enough) because she feels guilt .
In many ways, Myriam is a bit of a bimbo really. She can be very naive and overly trusting. She's not dumb, but some of her choices are really stupid

Reactions: ouch2020

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This game can't match that because Zorlun has decided on no Katherine content.
Well not yet anyway. Why would there be choices for Katherine's sexual preferences, during the pool scene, if she was never going to have sex? In any case, Zorlun confirmed recently, that Katherine and William would become an item eventually. And I'm pretty certain her and Jennifer are going to have fun too, if you made the lesbian or bisexual choices. The only person who has no chance, is Myriam, and that's always been the case.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Surely that is the player's choices??!!
Not entirely. Even on the Dom route she has moments of naivety. For instance, she still has a certain amount of gullibility when she deals with the priest. The only way that doesn't happen is by avoiding that content completely. Which doesn't play well for me, because her whole reason for going to church was to see a priest.

But you're right, it's mainly on the sub route. In any case, I never said she was a total bimbo, just a bit of a bimbo

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Charles, Cleavon, either of the two police officers, Nubia. I'm sure there'll be more, once we get to know the characters better. Apart from him being a complete louse, the thing I hated about Anthony, was his pretense that he was an alpha male. He was really a beta male, who had deluded Myriam into believing that he was something else. The man was actually a bully and a coward. And as soon as Myriam stands up for herself, Anthony backs off.
I never use the words beta alpha or simp and usually ignore anyone that does but in this context I get what you are saying.

I never stated I loved Anthony because he was an upstanding "real" man. No the love was because he was a p.o.s. that feed into Myriam's deep seeded desires to be controlled used and abused. Humiliated and be thankful for it.

I get most hate him but he added some great fantasy kink. Glad she can still be as sub with his kid. And that he will have his own ending branch. :)

Reactions: dolfe67

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Surely that is the player's choices??!!
Yes, it always leave me perplexe when I hear someone say she make stupid choices and sleep with everyone... Well yes, if you make only this choices for her, she surely will...
Not entirely. Even on the Dom route she has moments of naivety. For instance, she still has a certain amount of gullibility when she deals with the priest. The only way that doesn't happen is by avoiding that content completely. Which doesn't play well for me, because her whole reason for going to church was to see a priest.

But you're right, it's mainly on the sub route. In any case, I never said she was a total bimbo, just a bit of a bimbo
You start the game with Myriam being a sheltered woman, kind of naive and submissive, the game is about making her get out of that shell and discover herself, though life can be hard and predators are out there, it's to the player to make her navigate through it and decide if she will fall prey to some, fall back to being the submissive girl, discover herself some willpower and strength she didn't knew she had, same with her sexuality...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am curious about the point of having a positive relationship with some characters, since they treat Miriam like a slut anyway. An example is Clark.
Well, if you mean the points, as far as I recall, the points are also how much Myriam likes them, not fully how good is their relation (linked, but not the same).
At the same time, depending on how you play (but I would say, even on a more dom path), for now Myriam is still building her self-reliance, and needs a lot the acceptance of others - that may include even letting them see her under a purely sexual perspective.

If you never had that experience, you would be suprised how many young (so, it is not because they are afraid of getting too old), degree educated (so, it is not a matter of level of education), even attractive women (so, it is not because they are unattractive) and even from big cities (so, it is not the "small countryside place naivete" idea), may want to believe that if they give sex they will automatically get love (I mean, as emotional link).
Unfortunately (or not, points of views and situations, of course), sentimental love and emotional connection are often associated also with sexual activity, but sexual activity does not automatically give sentimental love and emotional connection.

Reactions: OttO and Zorlun
Mar 18, 2022
Well, if you mean the points, as far as I recall, the points are also how much Myriam likes them, not fully how good is their relation (linked, but not the same).
At the same time, depending on how you play (but I would say, even on a more dom path), for now Myriam is still building her self-reliance, and needs a lot the acceptance of others - that may include even letting them see her under a purely sexual perspective.

If you never had that experience, you would be suprised how many young (so, it is not because they are afraid of getting too old), degree educated (so, it is not a matter of level of education), even attractive women (so, it is not because they are unattractive) and even from big cities (so, it is not the "small countryside place naivete" idea), may want to believe that if they give sex they will automatically get love (I mean, as emotional link).
Unfortunately (or not, points of views and situations, of course), sentimental love and emotional connection are often associated also with sexual activity, but sexual activity does not automatically give sentimental love and emotional connection.
It is probably as you write and positive relationships come from the need for acceptance and (if I understand correctly) it's about Myriam's feelings for the characters, not theirs for her. Usually in the games I've played, the positive relationship has come from both parties or from the character the main character is interested in.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
It is probably as you write and positive relationships come from the need for acceptance and (if I understand correctly) it's about Myriam's feelings for the characters, not theirs for her. Usually in the games I've played, the positive relationship has come from both parties or from the character the main character is interested in.
In fact it relate to both, Myriam's feeling for the person and the person towards Myriam.
It's not always love of course, for the majority it's just how friendly or positively inclined towards each other, I just wanted to avoid multiplying the type of variables, making one for love, for friendship, etc...

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes