SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It seems you're right. The released version of the mod isn't my lastest version (I don't even know how I managed to do that... :rolleyes: ). Notifications are still present in this scene and it's not normal.

I updated the mod.
Heh sorry to do this again but the same scene in the gallery still throws up errors but a different one now.
chapter3_replays.rpy keeps giving the error throughout the scene similarly to the previous gallery mod.
I installed the .16 on top of the .15 version so I'll try a fresh install to see if that fixes it and report back.

Update: even with a fresh install of game and mod it still produces the errors in that scene.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Heh sorry to do this again but the same scene in the gallery still throws up errors but a different one now.
chapter3_replays.rpy keeps giving the error throughout the scene similarly to the previous gallery mod.
I installed the .16 on top of the .15 version so I'll try a fresh install to see if that fixes it and report back.

Update: even with a fresh install of game and mod it still produces the errors in that scene.
It seems I'm the one who should be sorry. My covid must drive me crazy because the problem wasn't fix at all in .16.

It is fixed in .17 (you can overwrite your current install).

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i removed and reinstalled. still get getting error after i talk to detective.
You should reroll (saves) further down in the last update, there was a little hiccup that I corrected, a variable badly verified during the conversation with the Detective, I think you should redo from start to last update just to be sure and see if the problem still occur.

Reactions: Kheram

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
You should reroll (saves) further down in the last update, there was a little hiccup that I corrected, a variable badly verified during the conversation with the Detective, I think you should redo from start to last update just to be sure and see if the problem still occur.
you mean to reinstall the game and start from that save spot?

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
No need if you already downloaded the last version, just load an older save and redo the previous update so that your variables load correctly and avoid any conflicts.
I started a new game and got the same "ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update' when talking to the detective about the briefcase. Is there a fix for this?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I started a new game and got the same "ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update' when talking to the detective about the briefcase. Is there a fix for this?
I'm sorry, I don't see how you could have this problem, it's not even a variable that is tested, it's part of a variable called every start of update since chapter 3 to add all the new variables of the new update, this is weird.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes