estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.08a-p + WT by JokerLeader
Size 664 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I have very little to none dom points so why is she suddenly showing a spine.
I had the same problem. "My" Myriam has a high submission score and very little willpower left. A few updates ago she agreed to be Marc's obedient fuck toy and to do whatever he wants from her. A few minutes prior to the new scene of 3.08 she was even trusting enough to "forget" about the see-through bikini and also the inserted butt-plug. And just because Marc is mentioning the daughter she lashes out to him, her new Master? Marc even acts meekly instead of reprimanding her at once? I didn't like that at all. First Anthony gets cancelled and now Marc seems to become a weepy wimp? Hmm...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I had the same problem. "My" Myriam has a high submission score and very little willpower left. A few updates ago she agreed to be Marc's obedient fuck toy and to do whatever he wants from her. A few minutes prior to the new scene of 3.08 she was even trusting enough to "forget" about the see-through bikini and also the inserted butt-plug. And just because Marc is mentioning the daughter she lashes out to him, her new Master? Marc even acts meekly instead of reprimanding her at once? I didn't like that at all. First Anthony gets cancelled and now Marc seems to become a weepy wimp? Hmm...
In all fairness even his friend Nick was against raping Katherine’s ass and told him to dial it down and was on Myriams side when she flipped out on mark

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Zorlun I did not see this mentioned in the thread besides the walkthrough PDF, but will there be a fix patch for the "Taking a Shower" scene since you can get that scene even if you do not have a relationship with Marc? Just wondering since a couple of my saves I do not want to do that route.

Reactions: Zorlun

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Do you know the reason Myriam not fucked by Orcs, Trolls, Goblins & Slimey creatures yet ? ... because this game have no fantasy theme.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
will you update the android port with the newer gallery mod update later on or is this your final port of the game ? thanks for the work anyhow
As it says in the mod post, you can easily add the mods that you want to my android port.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah at first when he started Patreon hadn't changed there guidelines yet it wasn't till Chapter 2.08 that they changed there guidelines and contacted Zorlun Telling him he had to take the Incest and Beastaility out of the game or they would bring Legal action on him for it so he took it out and change the Familial realation of the Family members mostly Marc and took the Beastiality out and a 3rd party modder made a patch for the beastiality that put it back in the game and then a 3rd party modder made another patch that restored the Incest into the game if he hadn't Project Myriam would have been loss and Zorlun Possibly in Jail.
Well, actually, for the incest part, I am the 3rd party modder :-D

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
That's simple, being a mother bear protecting her daughter is far more important to her than indulging in her submission&incest kink. I mean, it's not like the little brat can dominate her if she doesn't allow for it to happen. He is basically just copying his father as a way to get sex with her. However, she was strong enough to get rid of Anthony for just blackmailing a random office girl, even after being under his thumb for years. Pushing back against someone that threatens the most important person in her life - her beloved daughter - is kinda super obvious in this context.

i can understand you want her sub exploits to continue and doubt she will just no longer be submissive - but standing up for her daughter makes perfect sense from a character and storytelling perspective...

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
That's simple, being a mother bear protecting her daughter is far more important to her than indulging in her submission&incest kink.
Good point. But I still doubt she would dare to scold her master like she did. And I doubt even more that Marc would have reacted that way. He has no reason whatsoever to also act as "mother bear" - his only concern is his standing and his power over Myriam. No, I still think there's something not right relationwise and I would love Zorlun to address that in an upcoming version.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Good point. But I still doubt she would dare to scold her master like she did. And I doubt even more that Marc would have reacted that way. He has no reason whatsoever to also act as "mother bear" - his only concern is his standing and his power over Myriam. No, I still think there's something not right relationwise and I would love Zorlun to address that in an upcoming version.
They never formed a full BSDM master-slave "control my life, you are the center of my world" relationship. Marc was not her master, he is a horny teenager that copied his fathers actions to get sex and she was still in her former mindset & let it happen. You can see how fast Marc "snaps out of it" at the slightest hint of resistance by Myriam. He's horny & selfish, but imo hes really not a dom, just imitating one. Even Anthony was not her master in the BDSM sense: She has a strong submissive trait (or rather, the player can strengthen it), but it was never total submission outside of letting sex happen.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes