Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh! You jumped right there from the last spoiler pic, did you see all the possibilities?

Chubby kid from school, you can only see this scene if Myriam had the scene with Marc in the restroom.
Thanks for the answer :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun, question, I can see why Myriam does not have the time to do both the scene with Jonas and the one with the girl, but I was wondering, is it stil possible for Myriam to have something with the girl in future, even if he does the stuff with Jonas ?
I like the idea of Myriam cheering up the boy, (although doing it for him, the teacher, and director, and telling the boy she is there whenever he needs, she is kind of becoming the official bjobber ;-) of the school :)), but I would also like to see her with the girl.
Though one cannot have everything (well, changing variables and going back, kind of allow that, at least in terms of seeing the different possibilities ;-))

Reactions: Zorlun

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, I played the update and its good, but it felt short, but like where next update will start.
OK, instead of giving all the spoiler pics at once, i think ill just show you one a day up until the public release in the spoiler folder, if you dont want to see it, thats fine then don't open it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another event with her?cool

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
No idea what AWAM means but this one has a ton of sex scenes indeed.

Yeah i think my Myriam will stay with the woman..hehe
A Wife and Mother. A game that's been going at least 3 years now with no decent sex scenes and only with the husband. And lots of text. A LOT!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can you still get the scene with Stella, if you chose to visit William in the showers instead of her? I did try out that scene, but since nothing much happened, I went with the William scene instead.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A Wife and Mother. A game that's been going at least 3 years now with no decent sex scenes and only with the husband. And lots of text. A LOT!
Myriam is sort of Sophia's doppelganger. And the two of them are pretty similar in personality. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Zorlun was maybe inspired to make this game after playing AWAM, and being frustrated like the rest of us. So if that's the case, at least it had one thing going for it

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Myriam is sort of Sophia's doppelganger. And the two of them are pretty similar in personality. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Zorlun was maybe inspired to make this game after playing AWAM, and being frustrated like the rest of us. So if that's the case, at least it had one thing going for it
That was my thoughts as well. I like both games for different reasons, but this one definitely looks inspired by AWAM. But, he took it in his own direction, which is good. Most artists are inspired by someone at one point in time or another.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That was my thoughts as well. I like both games for different reasons, but this one definitely looks inspired by AWAM. But, he took it in his own direction, which is good. Most artists are inspired by someone at one point in time or another.
Even though I was very frustrated by the lack of sex, I actually liked parts of AWAM. I thought some of the writing was really rather good for an adult game. And even though I haven't played it for some time though, I plan to revisit it in the future. I still hope that eventually the Dev will allow Sophia to have sex with someone other than her hubby. But he certainly doesn't seem to be in any hurry.

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
This is a good month.
Lots of my favourites should drop gradually all month long.
Myriam, Laura Island and Main game, Anne TAC, Anna EA , SR, Nat ( A couple duet) ,Manilla, Gail, Merry (PHW) and hopefully and maybe Jessica :p if stoper finishes it , Lily , Victoria , Watching My wife ,Tracy (CS). And Spellbook too, which dropped today. :)
Links on those games?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun, question, I can see why Myriam does not have the time to do both the scene with Jonas and the one with the girl, but I was wondering, is it stil possible for Myriam to have something with the girl in future, even if he does the stuff with Jonas ?
I like the idea of Myriam cheering up the boy, (although doing it for him, the teacher, and director, and telling the boy she is there whenever he needs, she is kind of becoming the official bjobber ;-) of the school :)), but I would also like to see her with the girl.
Though one cannot have everything (well, changing variables and going back, kind of allow that, at least in terms of seeing the different possibilities ;-))
Nothing set in stone for the moment, but the Stella event is prioritaire on the Jonas event if both conditions are met.
Can you still get the scene with Stella, if you chose to visit William in the showers instead of her? I did try out that scene, but since nothing much happened, I went with the William scene instead.
No, you have to see the girl shower event to have the Stella event this update.
As I explained early on when I first shared the game, a few games inspired me to do my own, AWAM was one of them, though even if there is similarities, I never tried to do a carbon copy of it, Myriam is not a copy of Sophia, physically, I already revealed before she was inspired by an old girlfriend (she knows and is ok with it) with a few modifications (she's actually a brunette, have more bust and isn't that tall), but for the psychology, I went for what I wanted for the story.
But as someone said, it was kind of the frustration that motivated me to go on and try making my own, though not about AWAM, but more about all the games in general, I never was able to fully get what I wanted of them, some had the gameplay, some the art, some the content (talking kink wise here), some the story, and one day I just tried and never stopped (and probably will keep going until I can't anymore ^^ ).

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes