Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Most devs don't pay anything for the assets, they download things somewhere... The devs are usually the ones who do something illegal and if you already share your game here, you have to expect such actions that sooner or later the links will be shared. If the Daz3d team would check who has licenses for the assets, only a few VN would remain here....
Definitely started by downloading, but now that I'm supported enough, I'm buying my resources.

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Definitely started by downloading, but now that I'm supported enough, I'm buying my resources.
Don't get me wrong, I'm even a supporter of yours on Patreon... Only I know the problem too well, I was just as annoyed as you were then, but then I understood that the foundation of my game is on piracy sites... You can program and tinker a real game for Steam or Epic Store, you are better protected as a developer, but they also check whether you bought 100% of everything or modeled yourself... Big greetings to you Zorlun and wish you the best with your wonderful VN Concept

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Zorlun

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Was going to kindly ask to put the link down, but the crap already hit the fan...
And now it will be pages and pages of people asking for the patch.

If yes I everyone can voice their opinion, I don't understand why you stick to the game if it's such a pain to you, there is a lot of games out there and some may be more to your liking.

No, not before chapter 4.

That's seems very short sighted... I understand absolutely that it's a pirate site, but I share my game freely and invest myself into the community, what's the point breaking things up and put fire for numerous page when I will actually share the game organically.
Thank you for the reply and heads up, I really appreciate all your hard work sir.

Reactions: Zorlun

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
What does it mean in the OP about Prometheus patch? What's in that?

As well as not official too? What does that mean exactly in the context? It's not a legit version update?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What does it mean in the OP about Prometheus patch? What's in that?

As well as not official too? What does that mean exactly in the context? It's not a legit version update?
It means it's not shared by me and I can't assure you that everything is clean.
For Prometheus' patch, it's a patch with some cut content due to Patreon, and since the leak is from the shared link on Patreon, it's missing.

For now the game is on early access for higher tier patrons and will be shared in public access on the 7th.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3 0.9b+p + WT by JokerLeader
633 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
I'm gonna hold off on updating until the official version comes out with the patch.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For Prometheus' patch, it's a patch with some cut content due to Patreon, and since the leak is from the shared link on Patreon, it's missing.

For now the game is on early access for higher tier patrons and will be shared in public access on the 7th.
It could also, hypothetically, contain a virus if not from you, the source should be suspect.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Well, glad I reaad through some of these last few pages of posts. I'll be back next week to see what's new.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020

Thanks for clearing that uo man, guess waiting for the 7th is best for now.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
that's the thing, it's not prohibited by law as it's not covered by it. but again, i will leave ya to your own imagination. got no time nor nerves to talk offtopic.
Not to intrude in a conversation (or fight :)), but since it is kind of public, maybe the two contedent (or is it more, I just noticed two) may want to consider that the matter is not so much about legal vs illegal, but what is legal or illegal where, and the two (or more) contendents are just assuming the law as they know it will apply to the other (and the other's perspective).
That may bring to a way to have peace without any bitterness.

There have been precedents (though with maybe a bit less harsh tones) even on this specific forum about subjects like age of consent, incest etc., where in the end it was concluded that simply the thing was that different countries (and even States, inside USA) may have different laws for different things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and cinosweiv

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I dont get all that hype of "when game going to release".
It is still 1 month on average between releases no matter if you are patron or yarrrrboyyyy.

But looks like 1 extra month of waiting got in people heads.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75 and Grelk
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes