nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Is there more scene with the horse ?
I am curious as well, I last played before the game got 'PATREONED and wonder if the beast and incest patches just restore the content that was created up to that point or if more stuff had been added since.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun
Neither the Gofile or Pixeldrain dl has it so i assume none of the links does. The name has the p but it doesn't have the content. I just downloaded from both and the image folder doesn't have a patch folder in it.
I verified, every download links has the 'p' at the end of version of the zip file, in some case the '+' disappear due to some uploading site not liking the use of certain characters, but past that, they all have the patch!!!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
well, the prometheus patch didn't add anything relevant; a miserable doggy style with the dog. as always very simple scene dick out dick inside cum end. it wasn't worth waiting 7 days for this. for the return mediocre update.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Whats new on this update than the 'a' version released few days back??
If same then I won't download???
A few code fixes and spelling error ( and has also the patch shared with this time as it's the official public release).
The letter I add after the version number is always for small fixes, it doesn't come with new content.

Reactions: Rigternet45

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is it bad to like nonconsensual sex? Yes. Is there anyone on this site who have the right to judge you? I think not.
It's great that you acknowledge that people shouldn't be judged for this, but it seems that you fail to understand that someone enjoying non-consensual sex in the context of fiction or fantasy is completely different than someone approving of non-consensual sex in reality.

Is it bad to approve of non-consensual sex in reality? Yes.

Is it bad to like non-consensual sex as a fantasy, or in fiction, or to enjoy non-con roleplaying with a trusted partner? No, not at all. In fact, rape fantasies are both normal and healthy in human sexuality.

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I verified, every download links has the 'p' at the end of version of the zip file, in some case the '+' disappear due to some uploading site not liking the use of certain characters, but past that, they all have the patch!!!
Hmm but that just means that file names are correct but not the contents. As Ennoch and Xill mentioned, the downloaded files are missing images/patch folder. I downloaded the compressed version which also missing images/patch folder.

Ennoch Xill
Then I guess you should get it from the source then, considering the mystery surroundings the OP links.

I think what happened (my speculation) was the person (NOT Zorlun because he only reported about the update) who uploads then updated the links, had mistakenly taken the Patreon public release (which does not contains the Prometheus patch) instead of the SubscribeStar public release. Since the source file is wrong, then all the links are wrong:unsure:.

The compressed version here also does not contain Prometheus patch (missing images/patch).

Edit: The images/patch folder does NOT exists and cannot be used to determine if Prometheus patch is present or not. It is the file game/Patch.rpa. The other hint is in the filename (the p at end signify Prometheus patch). I hope this will change in the future updates. I played the compressed version and was able to play bestiality contents, which means the compressed version does include Prometheus patch.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ennoch and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty much. The only folder inside the images folder is "portrait". There's not "patch" folder in it.

The name of the download link might be correct but like others said the contents aren't.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Like some have already mentioned, no Patch inside the Images Folder despite download description stating that it contains the patch (Mega)
Yes, my bad for the informations, there is no 'patch' folder in the 'images' folder, mounting the game compress everything concerning the patch in the patch file.
But again, the version right now on the main page HAS THE PATCH!!!!!!!

EDIT: I went too quick before with this information, because my creator file for the game is not exactly the same as the one the player has, in mine the patch is not compressed.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
JohnF95zone
Thanks. Beastyfanapocalypse averted, courtesy of Zorlun. The patch is there it's just in an .rpa format indeed instead having it uncompressed and within the image folder.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
JohnF95zone
Thanks. Beastyfanapocalypse averted, courtesy of Zorlun. The patch is there it's just in an .rpa format indeed instead having it uncompressed and within the image folder.
Ok so I used Unren on Patch.rpa and now got the Patch Images so all good my end.
But there is no need to do anything, just play the game and the patch will do his work.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Zorlun But I'm too used to being spoilt by you and just being able to open images and everything is there for me lol. I always like to check out new images in all games to see what content is new and then decide which path to take. I got lazy and apologise lol.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes