Viressa

May 24, 2018
Zorlun, great update as always!
Cliffhanger have so many ways to resolve.

From fantastic to more realistic: 1. Marc, William or neighbor redirect arm with a gun. 2. Cassius catches bullet. 3. Cassius assault Anthony. 4. Bobo reveals his true identity, he was a superman and he came to save damsel in distress and "chew bubblegum"
I wanna see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osservatore17

Nov 15, 2022
great update but i got a little question if i start the game again there will be new scenes or choices or it's just the chapter 3?

thank you so much! best game ever

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 4.0GB
Compressed size Q70: 748MB
Compressed size Q90: 1.78GB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /
MAC pls?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The incest patch (and all other mods for this game except the prometheus patch) breaks every time there's a new update.
They haven't broken for me. I have been replaying through the game again... zero problems. Maybe it's the "all other mods" that is your problem.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
HI error after Marc leaves room and Myriam thinks he is still a naughty boy :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 29936, in script
    if ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom == True:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 29936, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 29936, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 29936, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.12a
Wed Feb  1 11:48:27 2023
I don't play with marc as a dom. person, but it looks like I can continue after the error if I ignore it. Next scene is Myriam sitting on bed, she happy he wasn't broken by the situation.
Sounds like a COMMON error I see in RenPY games where the dev doesn't define the variable until it is set to True, so if you did not go for Mark as dom, that variable was probably never defined at all and hence the error. Many devs forget to define the variables with a default value at the start. It's a simple fix. if you open "variables.rpy" up and add "$ ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom = False" to one of the "label var_chapter3_update..." sections (I noticed it is not in there at all, an oversight of the Devs), that error will probably go away. Anytime you see it has not been defined (bottom of that error listing) that is most likely the problem. It's fairly common.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"Tiddies" are american slang for boobs, right ?
It comes from spanish ? Some year ago "tiddies" didn't exixst...
I guess not, since in english the word Titts is used as well, diminuitive, Titties, (Frank Zappa song: Titties and Beer) pass this to a local slang, where the T is spelled like D and voila you have Tiddies.... ;) :ROFLMAO: .wait that sounded weird, :unsure:you have the word i mean :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.11
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
Bibifoc's gallery mod and others can be added to the game folder.
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Please update your port of this....and wills747 you need your own discord ...dude me and a lot others would join because you are one of the most consistent with your ports and updates and you actually use download sites that aren't full of pop ups and /or trojans and malware

Reactions: Wills747

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sounds like a COMMON error I see in RenPY games where the dev doesn't define the variable until it is set to True, so if you did not go for Mark as dom, that variable was probably never defined at all and hence the error. Many devs forget to define the variables with a default value at the start. It's a simple fix. if you open "variables.rpy" up and add "$ ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom = False" to one of the "label var_chapter3_update..." sections (I noticed it is not in there at all, an oversight of the Devs), that error will probably go away. Anytime you see it has not been defined (bottom of that error listing) that is most likely the problem. It's fairly common.
I do define the new variables every update, the line 'call var_chapter3_update12 from _call_var_chapter3_update12' is here for that, and I verified, '$ ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom = False' is definitely there.
But often the modes due to how they are built make a bit of a mess of the system when they are not up to date with the last version of the game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes