peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really enjoy this game. Still hoping for a scene where Myriam goes to the vets and get a doggy gangbang. Also, please have her have more sex in public and get caught. Maybe by an older passer by who then gets some of her sex action in exchange for keeping the knowledge to himself.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Are we ever going to get a oppertunity to have some Kathrine scenes? It seems unfairly balanced towards Marc and tbh it's king of irking. I love the game but Kathrine blue balling is not for me

Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No. It would get the dev kicked off Patreon.
That's why there is an SS version for stuff that Patreon doesn't allow (so there could be if they wanted to, but I have no idea what the plans are.), as there is content not in the Patreon version that is in the SS version.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why isn't that version here?

The SS version is here.

Version: Ch 3.12a+p (Prometheus' patch included)

That's the SS version.

Ch 3.12a would be Patreon, and +P is with patch added is SS.

If you want the

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are we ever going to get a oppertunity to have some Kathrine scenes? It seems unfairly balanced towards Marc and tbh it's king of irking. I love the game but Kathrine blue balling is not for me
Katherine incest no, but he did say William and Catherine or Catherine and her girlfriend sex will eventually happen, don’t see Marc and Catherine though, not if Myriam can help it

Reactions: Zorlun and GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The SS version is here.

Version: Ch 3.12a+p (Prometheus' patch included)

That's the SS version.

Ch 3.12a would be Patreon, and +P is with patch added is SS.

If you want the
OK so the dev doesn't want scenes between the two even in the SS version thank you and RC for clearing that up.
Now I'm curious as to why her affection is tracked.
I still like her but I don't seem to recall any events that require her affection to be unlocked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK so the dev doesn't want scenes between the two even in the SS version thank you and RC for clearing that up.
I still like her but I don't seem to recall any events that require her affection to be unlocked.
I'm not sure would need to ask Zorlun on the affection part, been a bit since I played sadly :(

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Zorlun also said quite a few time already, in this thread, there won't be sexual content between Myriam and Katherine.
Katherine incest no, but he did say William and Catherine or Catherine and her girlfriend sex will eventually happen, don’t see Marc and Catherine though, not if Myriam can help it
You have both been active in this thread for long enough to know that this isn't true. Why do you keep telling people this lie?

Zorlun has clearly stated several times that at least one threesome scene with Myriam and Katherine (plus either William or Jenny) is planned for the future.

I guess I don't understand why? I mean Myriam can screw literaly anyone else in the game except Katherine? I think I might be in the minority here but that super sad to me
As stated above, the developer (Zorlun) is on record as saying that a threesome scene with Myriam, Katherine, and William (or Jenny) is a possibility in the future, but there are no plans for one-on-one sex scenes between Myriam and Katherine, and there will be no corruption content for Katherine.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You have both been active in this thread for long enough to know that this isn't true. Why do you keep telling people this lie?

Zorlun has clearly stated several times that at least one threesome scene with Myriam and Katherine (plus either William or Jenny) is planned for the future.

As stated above, the developer (Zorlun) is on record as saying that a threesome scene with Myriam, Katherine, and William (or Jenny) is a possibility in the future, but there are no plans for one-on-one sex scenes between Myriam and Katherine, and there will be no corruption content for Katherine.
wasnt lying, just have a shitty memory, too many dead brain cells from alcohol and weed

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess I don't understand why? I mean Myriam can screw literaly anyone else in the game except Katherine? I think I might be in the minority here but that super sad to me
Because he is not doing incest on his game. Even the patch is more like a mod that has to change a lot of dialogue since both Marc and Katherine are the children of the first marriage of Anthony and Myriam respectively.
Personaly i don't mind, too many games already using the "landlords" trope around here.

Reactions: Nikephouros

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Because he is not doing incest on his game. Even the patch is more like a mod that has to change a lot of dialogue since both Marc and Katherine are the children of the first marriage of Anthony and Myriam respectively.
Personaly i don't mind, too many games already using the "landlords" trope around here.
I get that, but if that were the case then shouldn't lewd stuff with Marc not exist in the game? I know there are plenty of times where you can fool around with Marc (personally I've never done it as I like to play lesbian paths in games like these). I would just prefer equal treatment. But I also understand I'm not the one making the game lol All I can do is suck it up and enjoy it as it is.

Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A really big thank you to all the people taking the time to answer to others' questions, I'm still here to answer, but I realize more and more that a lot of supporters answer for me before I even had the time to do it. It's always nice to see a good community coming together, thank you. :cry:

And after this kumbaya moment I'm going back to work. ^^
Hey Zorlun, just saw this new disclaimer in the game "misfits" below, is patron making every dev do this now?
screenshot0001.png

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Because it’s wrong!!!! It’s her daughter and she will never corrupt or fuck her!!!! It’s literally disgusting!!!! Instead the smart dev did sex scenes with aliens and dogs that are super hot!!!! God bless you Zorlun you’re the smartest and best dev ever

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes